What's new

Investing in government bonds

The rich guys here are investing in government bonds instead of corporate stocks. They say that government bonds cannot go down in value and the interest rate is pretty good although in stocks you can earn more when there is a bull run. However, the issue with government bonds is that the denomination are pretty high at $10k minimum which we ordinary people cannot afford. Well, the stocks is our only choice.
Why is the denomination that high beyond reach? Well i think this is one of the reason why it can never go down in value.. My suggestion!!!

investing into government bonds it's a very good business it's just thatz, in every itss every investment there always a risk that goes with it
Investing into government bonds is a very good and lucrative business because it never goes down no matter but you need to have a good sum amount of money to invest .

As for me I cannot invest in any government bond because I don't trust them with the way they react to some citizen that I have seen. Government bond tends to be risky in some countries like mine.

Government is structured in such a way that it can always do anything within its power to keep the pond moving, that is why it's sounds social to invest in it

Government bond is for higher calibre of people who are well to do in the society, if you have not rich, how could you be able to invest in government bond

Immediately someone says bonds it's just another way of saying rich people because those are the only potential investors in bonds especially those to do with the government and in Africa or poor coountries that's a very bad idea

Yeah thanks for the eye opener on this one, it's true lots of investors prefer the government bonds and also it's high denomination is also another reason because some trust that to be the better investment

Great opportunity for those who are able to invest such huge amount, great profits await them definitely,as time goes on

investing into government bonds it's a very good business it's just thatz, in every itss every investment there always a risk that goes with it
investing in bonds especially government kind of bonds is a good investment,because your investment is guaranteed and it will be paid back without any issue or delay when the maturity period has reached.

Well every one has his personal thinking and perception about what he really likes to me I will prefer to invest in cooperate stocks than government because government policies can change and it might really affect you.

Well I can actually invest in this thing since it is a government organisation then there is a lower possibility that they will run away with the money because safety is always one of my most important factors I consider.

Investing in government bonds has got to be among the best ways to invest money. It's safe I know a man who has bought bonds for his children

I have not yet gotten an idea.if how this bonds if a thing that people buy actually works till this moment. I don't even do stocks either. These type investments aren't my thing really

Although both government bond and stocks has their advantages and disadvantages. Government bond could sound save but actually not a good option for some people. Some risk takers will prefer buying stocks for them selves.

Government investments are good for people like me who don't like to take risks; investing in government bonds will give you the security you need, even more than the option of buying stocks. They are usually long term and the investment is safe, but the minimum amount is also high.

Well, there isn't much you can do about that, especially since the price of the stock has been set pretty high. Capitalism only favours the rich and makes them richer.

The advantage of investing in government bond is security assurance and the prices are always subsidized compared to private firms.

The minimum investment is too much. If I were able to afford botg though, I would invest in the two at once. The key thing would be to look for stocks of companies that can withstand the test of time.

Government bonds or not, it's very advisable to take a look before you leap to avoid crushing down. Government bond has its advantages and disadvantages, and at such, one needs to be careful when investing because when it clicks, it's a good investment and when it flops, it's a bad business.

Investing in government is not risky because your assured of your profit but the minimum investment amount is always high for a low class

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back