Investing in government bonds

Alexandoy

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Aug 10, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The rich guys here are investing in government bonds instead of corporate stocks. They say that government bonds cannot go down in value and the interest rate is pretty good although in stocks you can earn more when there is a bull run. However, the issue with government bonds is that the denomination are pretty high at $10k minimum which we ordinary people cannot afford. Well, the stocks is our only choice.

Government investments are good for people like me who don't like to take risks; investing in government bonds will give you the security you need, even more than the option of buying stocks. They are usually long term and the investment is safe, but the minimum amount is also high.

If your government is inefficient or corrupt, you might lose money by investing on government bonds. This has happened to the people in my home country.

The rich guys here are investing in government bonds instead of corporate stocks. They say that government bonds cannot go down in value and the interest rate is pretty good although in stocks you can earn more when there is a bull run. However, the issue with government bonds is that the denomination are pretty high at $10k minimum which we ordinary people cannot afford. Well, the stocks is our only choice.
Government bond is definitely meant for the rich, because it requires investing with a huge amount of money and it never goes down like corporate stock does goes down,

I really think stock trading and Investment is far better than government bonds. If the individual really know how to buy good stock and know how the market works, stock will be preferable

Although government bonds are pretty high to fund or hold, they generally are considered the best one can invest in because they are safe.

Its kinda high investing on government bond with such high minimum deposit to get down with the least government bond to holdl for the future.

The government investments are good for those people like me who don't like to take risks; in investing at government bonds will give you the security that you need, even more than the option of buying stocks. They are usually long term and the investment is safe.

Stocks are not the only choice for those who do not have the minimum required funds for bonds, crypto currency and forex trading will accept much lower and you can make more profit from it

investing into government bonds it's a very good business it's just thatz, in every itss every investment there always a risk that goes with it

For those who have low risk in business, I think government bond is really their bed bet because stock market comes with a lot of Volatility and manipulation that can make investors lose their money

one thing you got to know about government bonds is that,it is very secure and you don't need to be afraid about the value droping as you are paid upfront.For the duration of time,your income is fixed whis is given upfront,In my home country you can use small amount to purchase it,but the returns would be very small.

Government bonds are meant for the elites and so it is not going to be easy for the masses to even consider them due to how expensive they're.

A lot of persons go into Investing with government bonds simply because of the security it gives, it is more safer. For those trying to avoid too much risk.

To be honest I cnt advise any one to invest in governemnt bonds except if the person is well connected. Though there is security with it but it doesn't pay average people.

I think this line of business can really be very successful and lucrative on the long run but I think you need to be patient enough..

I think is not bad to invest in government bonds all you need is to be patient while investing into government bonds, because lot of people have been investing in government bonds.

Investing in government bonds is the safest investment so far as governments don't owe. Though the money to invest in bonds might be high, a good way to beat it or not miss out is by investing in mutual funds. These companies have diversified portfolio that can help one still invest with not so huge amounts

To be honest I cnt advise any one to invest in governemnt bonds except if the person is well connected. Though there is security with it but it doesn't pay average people.
It sometimes depend on the country too as it is only in corrupt African countries that the elites benefit more than common people.

It all depends on your country and what you want to invest on. You can invest on big bond and you will make huge amount of money but I will advice you to invest in other business than it because the government may not workout as you planed

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back