What's new

invest or trade

invest or trade many people nowadays invest their money on business or any platforms that can generate addition to their money people are not trading nowadays but I see people are going through is investing their money to get times two of their money and we try it then invest again I'm a 7 have money I will invest in some other business that will be generating money for me

Investment is the act of putting your money on something and expecting larger return in the near future. There are long-term and short-term investments. Trading is also putting your money or something and expecting something in return. Even though they are synonymous, I would go for investment.

To me trading would be the best option where I don't have to wake up every morning with the fear of would I get back my money or I would be ripped of my investment especially the online investment . I'm not justifying that their is no risk in trading as well o but not as much as investment

Hello, what are the pros and cons of each one? Based on this, which one do you recommend?
It simply depend upon you dear, if you have guts to take high risk then you should go for trading but if you want to play a safe game you can invest simply in a cryptocurrency.
just buy it at low rate and wait to increase in rate and sale at the best time to earn profit.

Trading is very lucrative because it involves buying and selling, and interaction with others. Trading started from the time of our forefathers, they would go to the farm cultivate their crops then take it to the town to sell. Even in modern days now we still have traders.

Trading and investing are not bad but it all depends on what someone wants. For quick returns you should be talking about trading while for long term plan you should be aiming at investing no matter how small it could be.
Post automatically merged:

Trading and investing are not bad but it all depends on what someone wants. For quick returns you should be talking about trading while for long term plan you should be aiming at investing no matter how small it could be.

Last edited:
If you want a long term business, investment is the best because it can save you from being broke and trading is risky while it's a personal choice but I will recommend investment rather than trading

Trading is a risky venture as well as investment. If you're good Trader then my advice to you would be to trade and earn yourself but if you're are not good at Trading then your best bet would be to invest and be assured of your returns

Yea! I agree with you, investment is safer.

Trading is a risky venture as well as investment. If you're good Trader then my advice to you would be to trade and earn yourself but if you're are not good at Trading then your best bet would be to invest and be assured of your returns
For trading, it is very important that you should learn trading skills, because if you have better skill for trading, then you will be able to get profit and otherwise from cryptocurrency, you can also face a big loss.

Hello, what are the pros and cons of each one? Based on this, which one do you recommend?
Invest or trade? It depends on your trading skill, because trading will get short-term profits, while investing must be long-term and you need to wait a long time, even though the investment risk is smaller.

As their name implies, investing takes time to yield result while trading is for an instant result. The both do have high level of risk attach to them. Trading is more of high risk while venturing into it. One could loose all the capital if the stake is high and do not favour at the moment. But for investing it bad side occurs gradual by gradual so one could find solutions before it led to bankruptcy.

Investment is more preferable cos you would reap more than the capital you used to invest in the business.and the more you invest the more your profit gets higher.but you have to be careful with the business you are investing in and you have to make some findings before you invest.

Investing involves buying an asset you expect will rise in value over time, with the goal of long-term gains. Trading, on the other hand, is about timing market moves and buying and selling stocks within a short period for quick profits.

I would prefer to invest more because risk in trading is very high , if you enter in trading should have an understanding of the indexes and the skills for this should be very high and the amount to invest is also very high to do trading.

Stock trading is about buying and selling stocks for short-term profit, with a focus on share prices. Investing is about buying stocks for long-term gains. Trading and investing both involve seeking profit in the stock market, but they pursue that goal in different ways. I we recommend investing

The two options serve different purposes for me. I do trade if I want an urgent money to solve pressing issues while I invest for the future so I can fall back on something. Although trade gives lesser interest or returns than investment, they are both good way of making money.

If you have the patients and skill to trade then interesting go ahead and trade because there is profit in it but if you don't have patients I mean not just patient but liver to see your money drop drop drop to the lowest level without high blood pressure then kindly invest.

When most beginning investors think of the stock market, they think of the fast-paced buying and selling of stocks to make quick profits. While trading (transferring assets, such as stocks, to make a profit on the sale) is one way to approach investing, it is not the only way. Traders generally try to benefit from short-term changes in the market by frequently buying and selling shares based on trends.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back