What's new

Instead of giving money to beggars, do this instead!

I'm telling you a lot of these beggars these days are either kidnappers or ritualist you can imagine someone begging and an innocent person helping them. before you know it is another story entirely
I have read of the cases you describe of these beggars, although I think that perhaps they disguise themselves as beggars to commit such misdeeds of kidnapping or perform rituals. What do you think? are they really beggars? or are they people who disguise themselves in order to kidnap and perform rituals?

That's true giving money to beggars is another way of encouraging then to continue begging but that doesn't mean you shouldn't give them at all. because there are some beggars that they are victims of circumstances and also with no choice but to beg on streets for them to feed Instead of them to go and steal.

Encouraging them by buying their products or goofs will not help them in any way because no matter how people are encouraging them they will still come to the traffic to sell, you only have to do what is in your mind that is all.
Coming to the traffic to sell is their normal way of making money and encouraging them does not mean you saying they shouldn't Continue with it.

Coming to the traffic to sell is their normal way of making money and encouraging them does not mean you saying they shouldn't Continue with it.
It is true that begging is one thing, and selling is a job, they are two different situations. In my country there are many people who go out every day to work in the street selling, as well as beggars who only beg.

Nice idea, I think we should still give out something to beggars because not all of them will be able to do what you have just said,there are some that are disabled and they said of people may not be able to partake in this sort of thing now.
Helping them without trying to know much and manipulate them is the best way, though asking more question to see how you can assist them further is also good, because most of them are disable.

Yes it is their normal way of making money but don't you think it is a wise decision for them to save up the money establish a provision store than for them to risk their life everyday on the traffic ? Selling on the road itself is risky.

It is true that begging is one thing, and selling is a job, they are two different situations. In my country there are many people who go out every day to work in the street selling, as well as beggars who only beg.
To be frank I hate to see people begging because it is pathetic. Some say that it is better to be begging than to be stealing. But I do not agree with that kind of silly reasoning. There is always a way to find work even if the pay is very small. And if things are really hard then you can seek help from a relative or friends.

Helping them without trying to know much and manipulate them is the best way, though asking more question to see how you can assist them further is also good, because most of them are disable.
Yes that's the reason, sometimes the disability they've been having I wonder if that cannot be treated in the hospital, or are they just comfortable with being disabled so as to stand in the street to Beg for Money ?

Encouraging them by buying their products or goofs will not help them in any way because no matter how people are encouraging them they will still come to the traffic to sell, you only have to do what is in your mind that is all.
If any beggar should resort to selling things without begging, I think he is already changing for the betterment of himself and the society at large. If you buy their goods, you are encouraging them to stay off the streets by begging to survive.

To be frank I hate to see people begging because it is pathetic. Some say that it is better to be begging than to be stealing. But I do not agree with that kind of silly reasoning. There is always a way to find work even if the pay is very small. And if things are really hard then you can seek help from a relative or friends.
I am totally with you, I usually stay away from people who are dedicated to ask, I think that like others they can look for ways to acquire earnings. As you describe family members can also help them, I think they don't help them for a good reason, maybe they use that money for things that are unnecessary, like vices.

Begging is not what anyone will be encouraging for any reason at all. It gets me angry if I see a very able somebody begging for alms. Intend to wander why taking that route instead of finding something to do

I loved your post @Sincerem , just as you describe, we were created for a purpose and purpose, but family and environmental challenges can lead many down the wrong path. Some learn and make the right decision to move forward positively in life, while others lose the right perspective
That's it, everyone has path to follow. No matter how the society is corrupt base on many conditions, you can still find good people even if they aren't given the best training, their conscience trains them. While some too might be controlled by wrong deeds, falling easily to peer influence.

That's it, everyone has path to follow. No matter how the society is corrupt base on many conditions, you can still find good people even if they aren't given the best training, their conscience trains them. While some too might be controlled by wrong deeds, falling easily to peer influence.
You express yourself wisely, which I love, the conscience and personality of each person is what will lead them to make the right decisions. But many are influenced by the wrong people and fall into the abyss that rarely recover.

I to
In my country there are usually elderly people and children who go about the streets everyday of their lives begging for money and I feel they don't want to go and work because they always get from people. I believe giving beggars Money is more like encouraging to continue begging, instead of giving them money, try and buy from those children Hawking goods and then leave your balance with them.

At least you are encouraging them to continue working hard for their money, not that you continue giving beggars money.
I totally agree with you on that and I personally don’t like giving money to the beggars not because I don’t give out money but I usually have a bad feelings about it

Actually this is a good idea because this can help those hawking and improve them. And most if those people you see begging have more than enough but they still beg every day. I'm not against but i rather buy from those hawking than giving it to beggars.

If any beggar should resort to selling things without begging, I think he is already changing for the betterment of himself and the society at large. If you buy their goods, you are encouraging them to stay off the streets by begging to survive.
No matter how you encourage them by buying their products everyday, they will never stop coming to the street because they understand that when they are on the street, they will receive unnecessary favours from people.

And I feel more satisfied when ever I support those selling by giving them more than they demand for what they are selling, than giving to those beggars.

You express yourself wisely, which I love, the conscience and personality of each person is what will lead them to make the right decisions. But many are influenced by the wrong people and fall into the abyss that rarely recover.
That's just it, when we allow our peers to lead us wrongly we'll get dragged into the abyss for sure. Peer influence is unavoidable when we are closer to each other, if they're bad we'll be influenced.

And I feel more satisfied when ever I support those selling by giving them more than they demand for what they are selling, than giving to those beggars.
It's the same thing that happens to me, when I see the effort to sell on the streets, on public transport all day long, I buy from them and sometimes I leave them the change. But with beggars I am analytical and it is difficult for me to give something.
That's just it, when we allow our peers to lead us wrongly we'll get dragged into the abyss for sure. Peer influence is unavoidable when we are closer to each other, if they're bad we'll be influenced.
That's right, I lived in high school something similar in terms of bad influences but thanks to good advice and my way of being, I finished my studies and graduated as I should, but those friendships in which I almost lost myself, none of them finished their studies at the time.

It's the same thing that happens to me, when I see the effort to sell on the streets, on public transport all day long, I buy from them and sometimes I leave them the change. But with beggars I am analytical and it is difficult for me to give something.
That's right, I lived in high school something similar in terms of bad influences but thanks to good advice and my way of being, I finished my studies and graduated as I should, but those friendships in which I almost lost myself, none of them finished their studies at the time.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back