What's new

If you have a boss in your work's place how does he treat you?

I have been really lucky to have worked with some amazing people in the space that have taught me a lot of things and I've been very good to me.

I have been really lucky to have worked with some amazing people in the space that have taught me a lot of things and I've been very good to me.
That's good, when you work with people who are ready to teach you and correct your mistakes then you are going to learn a lot of things. On the other hand, there are people that have bad experiences because they work with people who are always very harsh and are not ready to teach.

most of, Make sure you listen well and provide the needed assistance he requests. Seek a mentor from among other managers or more skilled peers, with the full knowledge and cooperation of your current manager, to enlarge your opportunity for experience. If you’ve taken these actions, and they haven’t worked, go to your boss’s manager and ask for assistance.

My boss is a lady and she treats me nicely. She has good leadership's skills and this has really made everyone in the organization to be very much satisfied with her .

My boss is kind though he is quite aged, he attends to issues with care and sometimes gives us gift , I guess it is mainly to encourage us to work happier . He spends free times to discuss the business strategy to us.

My boss is kind though he is quite aged, he attends to issues with care and sometimes gives us gift , I guess it is mainly to encourage us to work happier . He spends free times to discuss the business strategy to us.
Nice one. For me it is quite difficult and I can't say he was this easy. I was never even happy working with him in the first place. I thanks God I am no more staying with him. He's my boss who taught me a skill.

Right now I am having a boss i fortunately found to very close to me and usually give less instruction and tasks to carry on. He very hard-working, kind and always want to see best in people.

I am particularly happy that my boss usually treat me very well. He just have the mindset that the company is more important and as such keeping the employees happy are going to increase his chances.

Well, it depends on the kind or personal relationship you have with your boss. personally I wished not to engage into any personal relationship with my boss because i want to be treated as equal with other employees.

Well, it depends on the kind or personal relationship you have with your boss. personally I wished not to engage into any personal relationship with my boss because i want to be treated as equal with other employees.
I have a boss at my workplace and she treats me and everyone else fairly. She listens to my complaints and makes sure we have everything we need to ensure we work at full capacity.

My boss treat all the workers that is working with he very well my boss is very a good person who is always caring, so I am really ok working for my boss because he appreciates those working for he.

i currently do not have a day job but while i was working my boss was more like a mentor to me, because of his vast knowledge about life and he was so exposed to many things about life which i learnt a lot from him and it is an experience i truly treasured

It has never been easy working for someone else in an organisation because you will always be paid peanuts which is to your own disadvantages, so i prefer being my own boss

A
It has never been easy working for someone else in an organisation because you will always be paid peanuts which is to your own disadvantages, so i prefer being my own boss
Actually in life nothing good comes easy alot of people have dedicated most of their effort and time to be able to perform there job more effectively both they are being paid the opposite though are some are being favoured at the end of there jobs.

Currently I am not working for anyone as I am self employed, I have several partners in business and there hasn't been a single goal we haven't achieved, though we experience some setbacks at times.

It is much better to start your own business because having your own business is a blessing for many people. Many people are reluctant to work for someone else.

My boss really doesn't know much about the business , he only employs us because we know and understand the business better , and he's always taking good care of us.

Well, at the moment I Don't have a boss, but you know bosses are always bosses, you hardly find the one you'll like this day's especially in my country Nigeria.

My boss really doesn't know much about the business , he only employs us because we know and understand the business better , and he's always taking good care of us.
Well , maybe because he is a nice person because there are some people even though they may not have an understanding about the business but yet they still will wants to treat their employees badly

Presently now where I am working, I really enjoying my working because my boss do treat me well and he don't have much issue, his own is to give you an instructions and then stick to his instructions and you will not have any troubles with him.

The last person I work for is a perfect gentleman. He doesn't fight and rarely questions a worker if he or she come late. The only issue with him is that he doesn't know how to have relationship with his employees. He doesn't have telephone number of many of his workers

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back