What's new

If you have a boss in your work's place how does he treat you?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
I currently doesn't have a job, I only work online but when I used to work my second boss was pretty nice, she showed me what I need to do nicely and she didn't do anything bad to me, she simply did her job. But yet my first boss was okay except the fact that she sexual harassed me... I won't get into details but yes it is indeed happens in a job and sometimes we cannot do anything if we want to keep the job. But what about you? how does your boss treat you?

I am self-employed and I enjoy doing that I have not work under anyone since I graduated from the college and that has been what I do since, because employment is not easy in my country.

Currently I am not working for anyone as I am self employed, I have several partners in business and there hasn't been a single goal we haven't achieved, though we experience some setbacks at times.

Although am still in the University have not started working but I have did some side work like labourer work, so the way the boss treat people well determines how we will like him and talk less about him.

Well, some boss are actually authoritative. They don't care about the feelings of the employees and I hate that and such attitude. If I happen to have a boss. I'll definitely make sure he treats me the best way I want to be treated

As a worker working in an organisation , its normal for you to have a boss or superior because you are not the owner of the company , my boss at my place of work is always nice an calm and treats the employee better.

Unfortunately , I have never work offline before so I don't really know how most of those people are operating. I like to spend most of my time online and that's what I will do for a very long time.

My boss treats me well, she carries all her subordinates along and she is not strict. The only thins is that when it's time to work, she does not joke with the work time and she does not condone truancy; this is expected of every employer, I'm happy to work under her. She even gives us incentives.

The boss that I am currently working on the right now has a lot of characteristics of a good leader and they usually try to take us smoothly and ensure that we understand everything before going into it. This has ensured that we found a good relationship with them.

In my lottery business, I have a boss that treat me very well. When I had financial issues and I was unable to make submission of the sales that I have made, he understood and treat me well.

My boss treats all workers so we'll. He is someone that is interested in making sure that we also rise and become important people in our personal and career endeavors.

I have a boss that treats me well presently. The Relationship I have with him is very cordial to the extent that I explain my personal issues to him for advice. I am beginning to see him as a mentor.

The only time I could consider working either for government or private firm is when I am done with my university. Even with this I may not be so sure. It's nice that people are giving positive feedback about their employee here

The boss that I am currently working on the right now has a lot of characteristics of a good leader and they usually try to take us smoothly and ensure that we understand everything before going into it. This has ensured that we found a good relationship with them.
Carrying your employees along and treated them like a king is a good attributes of a good business man and a boss. When someone have such boss, working on such a company would be a good opportunity.

My boss isn't bad. I have had worse but he can be a bit much with what he expects from us. Sometimes, I feel like I am underpaid for the amount of work I do which sucks.

My work place is like a family gathering in which everybody from the owner of the company to the manager and the workers treat each others like family and with self respect .

My own was a boss and someone who was to take me on a training about a particular skill I need to acquired. Well he was a local man and the way he behave sometimes irritate me. But he is still my boss sha.

My own was a boss and someone who was to take me on a training about a particular skill I need to acquired. Well he was a local man and the way he behave sometimes irritate me. But he is still my boss sha.
My boss treats me fairly and I am okay with it. I would find it difficult to work under someone who is harsh and unfriendly. I don't think I could cope in such an environment.

My boss treats me fairly and I am okay with it. I would find it difficult to work under someone who is harsh and unfriendly. I don't think I could cope in such an environment.
My own was not even my employers , he was just someone I was learning my electrical skill from. Normally these people should be fair with their boys but so many of them are very harsh .

I have not really worked under a boss before because I have been very much interested in starting my own business. But in a situation whereby I am employed and I have a boss, I will definitely try my best to help the business grow. But if he or she does not appreciate my hard work it is better for me to leave such a business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back