What's new

If you have a boss in your work's place how does he treat you?

I have not really worked under a boss before because I have been very much interested in starting my own business. But in a situation whereby I am employed and I have a boss, I will definitely try my best to help the business grow. But if he or she does not appreciate my hard work it is better for me to leave such a business.
It is good that you have not had the experience of some erratic and very stuborn boss. They could get on your nerves and make you lose it anytime any day.

It is good that you have not had the experience of some erratic and very stuborn boss. They could get on your nerves and make you lose it anytime any day.
such people can actually make you to not be your best in the business environment. Some business owners think that being rude to their workers will improve their business but the reverse is definitely the case.

I have not really worked under a boss before because I have been very much interested in starting my own business. But in a situation whereby I am employed and I have a boss, I will definitely try my best to help the business grow. But if he or she does not appreciate my hard work it is better for me to leave such a business.
It is always good for the boss to treat the employees properly because they contribute immensely to the success of the business and if you are treating them otherwise, it will not definitely tell on your product.

It is always good for the boss to treat the employees properly because they contribute immensely to the success of the business and if you are treating them otherwise, it will not definitely tell on your product.
Treating your employees properly will make them to work for the success of the business. It will also make them feel very much appreciated and in that case they will be passionate.

He treats me with respect and it is something that is always mutual here in our place of work. We do not disrespect each other at all. We try to make everything go smooth for ourselves.

such people can actually make you to not be your best in the business environment. Some business owners think that being rude to their workers will improve their business but the reverse is definitely the case.
The attitude of some business owners is very bad and uncalled for. They think that they are on top of the world and they will keep treating maltreat in the staffs. It's totally bad to treat employees badly.

Personally I can say, an applause to my boss because he has really been trying to treat everyone equally and responsible without any person relationship or hetreatth.

The attitude of some business owners is very bad and uncalled for. They think that they are on top of the world and they will keep treating maltreat in the staffs. It's totally bad to treat employees badly.
Any business owner who has such attitude will probably not be able to succeed. Thinking that you are on top of the world because you have a business doesn't make sense.

To be frank about working with my boss, I have worked with him for a month now, he is really a nice and good man he is a man that barely have problem with his workers because he understands and try to give simple instructions.

To be frank about working with my boss, I have worked with him for a month now, he is really a nice and good man he is a man that barely have problem with his workers because he understands and try to give simple instructions.
It is very good to have a boss that has a kind attitude towards you. That is exactly the kind of boss that one should be happy to have if you really want to enjoy your working in a company.

I work online but I have work for a small organization in my locality. I accepted the job because it did not affect my online job. My boss is very understandable person. He knows I'm not online work so, he doesn't angry with me when I mistakenly sleep in workplace. My boss is good and understandable person.

I work online but I have work for a small organization in my locality. I accepted the job because it did not affect my online job. My boss is very understandable person. He knows I'm not online work so, he doesn't angry with me when I mistakenly sleep in workplace. My boss is good and understandable person.
It is one of the joy that every employee is looking for . to get a boss that will be very understandable and will not be too strict. You are very lucky to get one and you shouldn't misuse the opportunity.

I had a boss on my previously job. He was such a nice boss that he treated everyone of of his employees equally. He was was motivating and promoted the abilities and capabilities of the employees without any dissemination.

It is very good to have a boss that has a kind attitude towards you. That is exactly the kind of boss that one should be happy to have if you really want to enjoy your working in a company.
Yeah and as his employee, you should try your best not to offend him or disappoint him or her in any way because such kind of Boss are rare and once they changed with you, know that you offend them.

Yeah and as his employee, you should try your best not to offend him or disappoint him or her in any way because such kind of Boss are rare and once they changed with you, know that you offend them.
You should try as much as possible to follow the rules and regulations of a business and you shouldn't be found guilty of anything because you need to behave yourself and do your best for the positivity of the business.

You should try as much as possible to follow the rules and regulations of a business and you shouldn't be found guilty of anything because you need to behave yourself and do your best for the positivity of the business.
That is what every worker should be taking notes and try as much as possible to avoid, so that he or she should not have any problems or issues with the boss.

Most of our boss are subjected to pride and ego so to harmonise the working environment and condition is so disturbing, at least they should be mentoring and inspiring they working atmosphere

That is what every worker should be taking notes and try as much as possible to avoid, so that he or she should not have any problems or issues with the boss.
When you carry out your duties as stipulated , you wouldn't have any problems with the boss and things will be going very smoothly as planned.

Well I don't have any problem with him, afterall no one is perfect. We are all trying our best to be a good person in our own different way. He always try to make us comfortable sometimes

It is very good to start your own business other than being pushed around by a boss. You will tend to learn more when you start your own business and you will work at your own pace.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back