What's new

If you have a boss in your work's place how does he treat you?

It is very good to start your own business other than being pushed around by a boss. You will tend to learn more when you start your own business and you will work at your own pace.
Definitely, the importance of starting your own business venture is numerous. you also have the potential to make a lot of money and become very rich when you start your own business rather than depending on salary.

He is always treating me nice and I am loving it already.

This is how I always expect things to be in a work environment.

Bosses have to make work environment favourable.

I can see that I am actually lucky with the kind of bosses that I have had in the past couple of months that I have worked with because all of them usually love me and I happy to help me.

Well no body or no human is perfect but to some extent I can say my boss was an exception due to the fact that he handles everyone equal and takes his business more seriously than pleasure. personal relationship are not tolerated during business.

Well no body or no human is perfect but to some extent I can say my boss was an exception due to the fact that he handles everyone equal and takes his business more seriously than pleasure. personal relationship are not tolerated during business.
That's just the reality and we shouldn't expect perfection from people. But sometimes certain people are always good and have well-mannered behaviour than other people but they are still liable to do mistake.

Well in working places there are times and there are people that you meet that ahead of you and some of them are kind some of them are hash and it is normal that we must see such.

My boss is an understanding, helpful man who wants me to grow. He doesn't fail to listen if I'm facing any challenge and is ready to help at any point in time; I'm really looking to make him my role model.

Well it is not easy to always have an understandable boss but once you have a boss that understands everything that happens and do not shout at you then you are very lucky.

Well it is not easy to always have an understandable boss but once you have a boss that understands everything that happens and do not shout at you then you are very lucky.
Seriously it is not going to be an easy thing. Personally I wouldn't look for the one that understand everything. I will work in the business organisation as long as I am comfortable . That's all.

I currently doesn't have a job, I only work online but when I used to work my second boss was pretty nice, she showed me what I need to do nicely and she didn't do anything bad to me, she simply did her job. But yet my first boss was okay except the fact that she sexual harassed me... I won't get into details but yes it is indeed happens in a job and sometimes we cannot do anything if we want to keep the job. But what about you? how does your boss treat you?

I am not working physically somewhere I don't know how a boss treat but as I

I currently doesn't have a job, I only work online but when I used to work my second boss was pretty nice, she showed me what I need to do nicely and she didn't do anything bad to me, she simply did her job. But yet my first boss was okay except the fact that she sexual harassed me... I won't get into details but yes it is indeed happens in a job and sometimes we cannot do anything if we want to keep the job. But what about you? how does your boss treat you?
I am not working physically somewhere I don't know how a boss treat but as I heard from others most of the bosses are strict people because they force employees to make their own dreams real.
I am self-employed and I enjoy doing that I have not work under anyone since I graduated from the college and that has been what I do since, because employment is not easy in my country.
You are doing great, everyone should know that they need to be financially independent to have a successful life, under a strict boss you can not make your dreams real

My boss actually is one of a kind. He does not always look at the negative side of your story but always analyze both sides before taking judgement.

I was able to establish a very good rapport with my former manager because he was always very bent on making sure all the employees worked with integrity. He explained the tasks he expected us to perform very clearly, and was really competent in his job

I have a boss in my offline place of work. The man really appreciate me because I told him I'm only working in his company to get experience, not only because of money. And whenever I'm at work, I do my job well. He treat me well.

I have a boss in my offline place of work. The man really appreciate me because I told him I'm only working in his company to get experience, not only because of money. And whenever I'm at work, I do my job well. He treat me well.
It is better to work diligently for you to gain positive attentions at work. If you are not discharging your work diligently , you may likely face some problems most especially from your boss.

It is better to work diligently for you to gain positive attentions at work. If you are not discharging your work diligently , you may likely face some problems most especially from your boss.
Speaking about gaining attention, it is highly necessary to behave yourself at workplaces so that you will attract positive things.
If your attitude to work is not favorable then you will be hurt by your boss.

I don't fancy the idea of being under a boss, I don't have a work that necessitates me into such conditions.
But the truth is , I want to be my own boss

It is typical for you to have a supervisor or superior as a worker since you are not the company's owner.
My manager is always polite and collected at work, and she treats the staff better.

Seriously it is not going to be an easy thing. Personally I wouldn't look for the one that understand everything. I will work in the business organisation as long as I am comfortable . That's all.
Actually that is another key to a successful business, when ever you are free with your boss and feel comfortable running his or her business, you will not have any big deal.

He was fine I don't really know much about him he just quit and tells us what to do nothing special I would say I just wish my boss would be more friendly but I'm not complaining or anything

After all we are human so I can rate his performance as %100 but to the fact, he has really been doing his job as the boss of an organisation and treating everyone as equal before him.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back