What's new

If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up??

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Moods at times is always funny, in the morning you are in a good mood, evening bad mood. But I think I try to calm myself whenever I am in a bad mood, I prefer to listen to music, play videogames, watch movie or read novels.
If I depend on someone to cheer me up and I am having issues with such person, how would I be cheered up??
So tell us, If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up?

It depends on the mood. There are some times where I am not in the mood to talk to anyone, and there are times where I am in a bad mood, but friends and family may be able to cheer me up. I think I am somewhat bipolar, as there are days where I'm fine and then random days where I am just annoyed with everything and everyone.

When I'm in a bad mood I usually prefer to be alone, that helps me to use a little introspection and internally solve what happens to me, since being with others doesn't always help, at least for me, although for many people being alone when you're in a bad mood can be worse since they need someone to talk to and tell them their problems or concerns.

But when you feel like not talking to anyone, there should be someone to cheer you up or to calm you down

If I am in a bad mood, I tend to want to be left alone rather than have people try and cheer me up. I get why people do try that and I understand why they do that but sometimes, you just need that space away from everyone just to collect your thoughts and pick yourself back up.

I prefer to be left alone to sort through my misery using journaling and music. Usually I am in a bad mood because of what someone else did, so I need to sort through the misunderstanding and decide on a course of action to solve it.

I've probably not severe enough for a full-on autism diagnosis, but I find that I have to use my verbal or written communication skills to make a bridge between my brain and the other human beings around me and it takes a lot of effort. Other human beings trying to cheer me up is another emotional strain because they get it wrong and I have to start all over again building a bridge to the cheer-upper, which is another emotional strain, another possible misunderstanding, and they just made everything worse lol. One mountain at a time.

I think I have been in your shoes before, I try everything possible to avoid getting people talk to me whenever I am not in a good mood but they tend to just find a way to get to me and do not still understand me

I prefer to be left alone to sort through my misery using journaling and music. Usually I am in a bad mood because of what someone else did, so I need to sort through the misunderstanding and decide on a course of action to solve it.

I've probably not severe enough for a full-on autism diagnosis, but I find that I have to use my verbal or written communication skills to make a bridge between my brain and the other human beings around me and it takes a lot of effort. Other human beings trying to cheer me up is another emotional strain because they get it wrong and I have to start all over again building a bridge to the cheer-upper, which is another emotional strain, another possible misunderstanding, and they just made everything worse lol. One mountain at a time.
I do prefer to be left alone so I can have time to get over. Being with someone might generate bring about mixed moods, therefore complicating issues even more.

It would really depend on what put me in a bad mood. I'm hardly ever in a bad mood though but would mostly like to be left alone with my thoughts, which I tend to write down often.

Being someone who is very calm and composed, I rarely get in a bad mood. I think I prefer to stay alone whenever it happens.

Personally, I don't like to be close to anymore whenever I'm pissed or my mood is fucked up. Whenever I'm angry, I used to say things that I shouldn't, so I like being alone and listen to music until I feel better. I hate saying something that I will end up apologizing for in the end.

I would love to be left alone expect from one person who is my best friend. He knows the right thing to say all the time in any situation. If I am in a very foul mood, with him around, the bad mood won't last another minute.

I do prefer to be left alone so I can have time to get over. Being with someone might generate bring about mixed moods, therefore complicating issues even more.

The reason why I try as much as possible to avoid being with people whenever I am in a very bad mood is to prevent transferring aggression to someone who never did anything bad to me. Whenever you are having mixed emotion, transfer of aggression is something that you can never get away from if you are mixed up with people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back