What's new

If Bitcoin Were To Be a Physical Coin Would It Still Be This Valuable?

No I don't think it will be valuable as it is today because bitcoins is a decentralized cryptocurrency, this means that it is not dependent on anything but the law of demand and supply, I don't think bitcoins would have been valueble if it was a physical currency.

If bitcoin was a physical coin then it would definately be different from the one we have now, it sure cannot be volatile as money that is physical needs value.

If Bitcoin was a physical or fiat Currency, so many people would not even consider it as they already make use of their country's national Currency.

Ahhh I really doubt it.. if Bitcoin were to be in fiat then it value most definitely won't be as precious as it is at this very moment. I think it is in the beauty of it that it's in an online platform..where there is transparency and cannot be controlled by an individual or a single government.
I don't think the value would be that much if it were to be a a physical tangible cash.And that is when the government control and regulation would come into play.What makes the cryptocurency to have more value is because of its volatilty and that is what makes it unique.

Well it's possible to get a physical version of Bitcoin. You can mint a coin and add liquidity to peg it with the price of Bitcoin. Let's say 1 of such coin equals 1 BTC. The value of tokens depends on their liquidity and not whether it's physical or digital.

It it's a physical coin with the same features, yes it will attract the value and attention. The most important thing is the decentralized nature of the coin. Whether physical or virtual, so far it performs the same function

It it's a physical coin with the same features, yes it will attract the value and attention. The most important thing is the decentralized nature of the coin. Whether physical or virtual, so far it performs the same function
If it ever become physical coin, then the whole idea of decentralization would be defeated as it won't be easy trying to say the government won't have some control.

If bitcoin were to be a physical coin, it will not be as accepted as it is today because the main reason for which bitcoin is been used will be defeated.

We all know the Bitcoin is a digital e-currency that does not exits in the physical. Its simply an online virtual money. A Bitcoin recently those to $43k and I was only wondering if it would be this valuable had it been its a physical coin in circulation?

What do you think and why?
I doubt it that bitcoin will still be valuable like this if its a physical coin because it would have entered black market and the value would have diminished and i also beleieve the exchange rates will vary across the world.

I think it would even be more valuable than in it's e-currency format. Only that the rate of crime associated with it would be on the increase. A lot of killings, hoarding, inflation would have even risen to enviable heights

You mean a real physical Bitcoin, which can be touched by hand? Well, it might as well come true. However, I would be concerned only inherently about its constant fluctuations ...

I think it would even be more valuable than in it's e-currency format. Only that the rate of crime associated with it would be on the increase. A lot of killings, hoarding, inflation would have even risen to enviable heights
I wonder if it is possible to make Bitcoin into a physical form. First is the volatility in the market price that would prevent it to be in physical form. Next is the license or permit to create such a coin. Take note that the physical Bitcoin can be treated like play money because it is a commodity.

Gold has a physical form and it is still one of the valuable item on earth. So it is possible for Bitcoin to have a physical form and still be valuable.

I don't think if Bitcoin were to be physical coin it will be valuable like this. I think people are buying the coin just because it's based on e-channel and it can't be traced or taxed by any government agency.

The reason why bitcoin is this popular is because it is a decentralized and digital currency so I believe that once it becomes physical then his entire aim of being created is going to be defeated.

I doubt it, I strongly believe Bitcoin is as valuable as it is right now because it is an electronic currency and it is the first in the world. If it had been a real physical coin, I doubt if it would have even worth more than some low value currencies.

Honestly, it's pointless to make coins/tokens for bitcoin or any cryptocurrency. It's part of the reason crypto is so popular, you don't need to lug cash or change around. If they were to make actual coins, that would cost them far too much to establish. Consider the amount of coins in the US alone. It'd be pointless to do so, especially when they don't have the backing of a government to actually make coins. So the costs would come out of bitcoin or whatever crypto's pocket.

So, I'm going to say it wouldn't have the same worth. If anything I could see it bankrupting these cryptos.

It will never be a physical money due to it high price and with it volatility, you can have some money in your hand and some one tells you that money is not worth the amount anymore, that would be so funny.
So I don't see it being a physical coin and even if it happens, I think it would be even more valuable and risky to carry

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back