What's new

If Bitcoin Were To Be a Physical Coin Would It Still Be This Valuable?

Certainly not truly. The just point that creates bitcoin important is actually its own decentralized as well as electronic in attributes. As well as if it is actually a fiat money, its own need will not be actually therefore higher such as this which will not enable it to become this prominent as well as costly.

I don't think bitcoin will be valuable the reasons is because most of the country's individual currency will overshadow the operation of Bitcoin the reason why bitcoin is more valuable is because it is globally and it is not something very real.

I don't think the coin would be as much valuable as it is now if it where a physical coin. This is because some people will hoard it away from the masses.

And it will be difficult to determine the Market cap.

If cryptocurrencies like bitcoin were to be a physical currency it will be very difficult for it to be valuable just like its digital nature, I believe the digital nature of bitcoins make it valuable as it is.

The overall my bitcoin was created was to become a digital currency and then I do not see any need of it becoming a physical currency because the aim will be defeated already

What a topic! It is good to see different people give their different opinions and ideas about a particular topic. So many interesting comments above. Personally, I don't think Bitcoin will still have this same value and popularity in the form of a physical cash. This is because the government or even big individual will want to regulate it. Or fake Bitcoin may even be reproduced. It is just my opinion.

I am not sure if it would be as vlauable as it is but if it were to be, then it would be a very risky thing to have one.
Carrying such a valuable piece of money around would be putting oneself at risk of getting rob

Why not? It will still be of its value just that it will most likely be the most rarest kind of currency in the world. And people who own the coin will be in danger as it might lead to robbery and killing, so it's best for it to remain a fantasy coin

If Bitcoin were to be a physical coin, it would be highly devalued! Imagine our Naira in Nigeria has no value presently because of its centralization but Bitcoin maintain its uniqueness because of the decentralized system.

We all know the Bitcoin is a digital e-currency that does not exits in the physical. Its simply an online virtual money. A Bitcoin recently those to $43k and I was only wondering if it would be this valuable had it been its a physical coin in circulation?

What do you think and why?
Bitcoin should remain as an electronic coin,the advantages are far beyond proportion,the moment but become physical it will be difficult to integrate it across the whole world and this will be a limitation.

Well I don't think so , despite the fact that I's the first and popular coin created I don't think it will be valuable, the only thing that makes Bitcoin to valuable because it is digital and decentralized in nature

I do t thin so, I strongly believe Bitcoin is able to achieve this great height because it is a virtual money, I mean the electronic nature is what gives it the present value. Many people are investing in it because if that fact.

It won't have been this valuable to because all the country who that had coin as their means of exchange were financially stable and the coin had no value,so I feel it won't have made any different from other physical coin.

It can't be wisely accepted as it is now, because it wouldn't surpass the presence of USD, Euros, pounds currencies. And it wouldn't be a world currency, a particular country could've owned it, and it's popularity wouldn't have been much since the popular countries have their own fiat currencies.

The great thing about Bitcoin is that it can easily be influenced because it is online. But if it were a physical, then minting conditions, government regulations, exchange services and a whole lot of factors comes into play.

The electronic aspect of bitcoins make it to be valuable, physical products are always stable with little price volatility and sometimes the value can only be observed on the internet system or electronically, it might be difficult for bitcoins to gain value if it was a physical currency.

Of course. It has value because of the production of the item. It is like gold. But the good thing is its not physical because If you have 1 BTC worth of a million it will be easy to the steal and every time you carry it. It will possess a threat to your life because of the robbers out there.
I think the value would still be a bit high,because once it has become volatile with lots of fluctuations the variations would still be there.So the value will still be under the influence of market forces and other factors.

If it was a physical coin I am sure that it won't have gotten the interest it's recieving now and again it won't even be decentralized as the government would have taken over the coin

Of course it will still be valuable money should be some thing that is acceptable by all, if it is accepted, durable, portable, divisible and have limited supply that's all. It will go a long way for usage

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back