What's new

If Bitcoin Were To Be a Physical Coin Would It Still Be This Valuable?

Dubai

Familiar Face
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 26, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
We all know the Bitcoin is a digital e-currency that does not exits in the physical. Its simply an online virtual money. A Bitcoin recently those to $43k and I was only wondering if it would be this valuable had it been its a physical coin in circulation?

What do you think and why?

Of course. It has value because of the production of the item. It is like gold. But the good thing is its not physical because If you have 1 BTC worth of a million it will be easy to the steal and every time you carry it. It will possess a threat to your life because of the robbers out there.

Ahhh I really doubt it.. if Bitcoin were to be in fiat then it value most definitely won't be as precious as it is at this very moment. I think it is in the beauty of it that it's in an online platform..where there is transparency and cannot be controlled by an individual or a single government.

Not really. The only thing that makes bitcoin valuable is its decentralized and digital in nature. And even if it is a fiat currency, its demand won't be so high like this which won't allow it to be this popular and expensive.

We all know the Bitcoin is a digital e-currency that does not exits in the physical. Its simply an online virtual money. A Bitcoin recently those to $43k and I was only wondering if it would be this valuable had it been its a physical coin in circulation?

Wow! , That's really a great question. I don't think that it would be so valueable as it would have been under the control of the government and no government can make a currency go this high if their is already high amount of flow of Bitcoin in the market.

If Bitcoin Were To Be a Physical Coin, of course the price will be very cheap, because everyone can print or counterfeit Bitcoin (like fake fiat money), so because it is not valuable, many people will leave Bitcoin.

The only reason why it can retain his value even if it is a physical coins is that the supply should be very small. When the supply of physical bitcoin is small they'll be much more demand for it in this will drive the price higher. Good is physical and it is rare very hard to find and it has higher value. The same thing that happens to call me also happens to Bitcoin.

I still belief that if bitcoin where to be physical it will still be valuable because in my own opinion what increases the value of bitcoin is the fact that unlike countries currency more is not being produced bitcoin has a limited number in circulation therefore increasing the demand of the coin

It will not be valuable,the reason why bitcoin's is a valuable cryptocurrency is that most bitcoins is a cryptocurrency that is use in every part of the world and this makes thousands and millions of people to use it and thus make it all time valuable

offers an efficient means of transferring money over the internet and is controlled by a decentralized network with a transparent set of rules, thus presenting an alternative to central bank-controlled fiat money.1 There has been a lot of talk about how to price Bitcoin and we set out here to explore what the cryptocurrency's price might look like in the event it achieves further widespread adoption.

First, however, it is useful to back up a step. Bitcoin and other digital currencies have been touted as alternatives to fiat money. But what gives any type of currency value?

It never would have been this valuable had it been physical. It would have been hit with the whims and caprices of various world governments looking to impose sanctions on it or looking for ways to control it. Then it would have lost one of his favourable asset which is anonymity. Most people tend to use bitcoin because it is untraceable.
Post automatically merged:

It never would have been this valuable had it been physical. It would have been hit with the whims and caprices of various world governments looking to impose sanctions on it or looking for ways to control it. Then it would have lost one of his favourable asset which is anonymity. Most people tend to use bitcoin because it is untraceable.

I really believe it will not command the same value as it has now, because of the limitation physicality imposes. It can not keep surging in value as its doing at the moment. If it were to be a fiat currency

Of course. It has value because of the production of the item. It is like gold. But the good thing is its not physical because If you have 1 BTC worth of a million it will be easy to the steal and every time you carry it. It will possess a threat to your life because of the robbers out there.
If Bitcoin were to be physical coin I do not think it can be this highly valued. For now there is no physical currency that is a thousand above the value of dollar and Bitcoin is 40 thousands plus above dollars running to millions of other local currencies.

No it wouldn't, most assuredly.

This is because the modality for giving value to fait cash or token is very different from how digital money gets value.

While fait bills are "tied to physical gold reserve" crypto Currencies are not, come to think of it, where will satoshis get all the gold to back the present price of Bitcoin??

Another factor is that world powers will NEVER let any single currency be this powerful, that's why they are scared of US.

Physical Bitcoins can also hold collectible value, and probably more so than the digital form. For instance, Casascius physical bitcoins from 2011-2013 are extremely valuable. There have been instances of a single series-one Casascius selling for well over the coin's face value

If crypto currency were physical coin i don't think it will be this valuable because the government will monetize it, they will have control over how many is printed. Why bitcoin is so valuable is because of it decentralized nature.

The bit coin is just like gold and what made it more valuable is that it is not even physical, 1 bit coin I'd what millions in my currency and this is really nice,but making it physical could make the value to drop, it is a cryptocurrency and that's what makes it special

If bit coin is a physical coin it would still be valuable, we have gold, diamonds and crystals that are physical and yet they are still very much valuable, if bit coin is a physical money it would be rare for you to see it physically just as it goes for golf and other valuables, we rarely see them because of their worth.

It won't at all. Bitcoin is unique basically because it is a digital currency, if it later become a physical thing ,it will loss its value. People will take it for granted , then it will be centralized, one of the unique thing about bitcoin is that it is decentralized.

I do not think so that it would still has worth like this. Because in physical state there would not too much investors in it . its online or digital currency that's why people investing in it just by one click. So this is my views about btc.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back