What's new

If Bitcoin Were To Be a Physical Coin Would It Still Be This Valuable?

I don't really have much to say about this because this topic is very very confusing I'm to say because bitcoin is a digital currency is very valuable because it's a digital currency so why not say if bitcoin is physical but I don't think it will make much to end

I doubt it if bitcoin would have been so valuable as it is now if it were to be physical coin. The fact that it is digital coin strengthen it's value. Ht reason behind this is that most world powers wouldn't have allowed it to have such great value.

If Bitcoin were to be a physical coin it won't be as profitable as it is today because there will be some market forces who will be trying to pull down the market and again government of the country will want to meddle with the affairs of the transaction and want to impose tax to some extent

Never, it won't be this valuable at all. We already have world physical currency at the top competing for the most powerful currency like Dollars, Pounds, Euros, Yen, Chua etc. So I don't think he will have something new aside what these coins have. And it won't be generally acceptable.

I don't think bitcoin will be this valuable if it were to be physical currency, the high rise and fall of bitcoin(volatility) will not happen if it were physically currency. There is a bit volatility of physical currency but not as much as cryptocurrency, because physical currency can be controlled.

That said, it will still carry the value that someone else is willing to purchase it for. Some physical coins contain private keys. ... You could also transfer more money to the coin, so it could be worth more or less than the cryptocurrency amount that's printed on the coin.

We all know the Bitcoin is a digital e-currency that does not exits in the physical. Its simply an online virtual money. A Bitcoin recently those to $43k and I was only wondering if it would be this valuable had it been its a physical coin in circulation?

What do you think and why?
The price of Bitcoin wouldn't have been this good if it was a physical coin. Bitcoin is doing very well because nobody is controlling it unlike the paper currency. This is the advantage of decentralization. It is very hard to buy bitcoin now because of the volatility.

I don't think it will have any value in physical form because so many people will see it as something common and the rich will want to do everything possible to make it useless and worthless to the common man.

If bitcoin have to regular money it will not appreciate to that extent bcos of government legislation which couldn't allowed to flourish like that. Bitcoin is peer to peer which ppl are exchange without the government influence. Bitcoin is a cryotocurency that is accepted worldwide ad means of exchange for fiat money. If I have the chance as a leader I will ask my country to be using as legal tender.

We all know the Bitcoin is a digital e-currency that does not exits in the physical. Its simply an online virtual money. A Bitcoin recently those to $43k and I was only wondering if it would be this valuable had it been its a physical coin in circulation?

It wount have any value if it were to be a fiat currency. It's value would have been tampered on and abused. Fiat currency generally has lost there value, soon cryptocurrency will take over means of exchange by many country of the world.

If bitcoin was a physical currency, I think it would still be valuable but it won't have as much worth as it has now. Bitcoin is a virtual currency and the higher in demand and purchase of it, the higher it rises.

Of course it would still have more value and will remain the same, except that people will increase their strong belief on it more and more, since it's now something that people can touch

No it won't be, I mean what's the point then? It will just be like any other country currency been controlled and manipulated by a few and the government. Bitcoin is Bitcoin because it's a digital currency!.

The value of the Bitcoin is due to some factors particularly to the demand and the supply. People buy and sell Bitcoin as a digital commodity - it is not a currency in any way. If there is a physical coin what effect will it have on the value of the Bitcoin? Maybe the only effect of the physical coin is that many will be buying for a souvenir or for collection. Like me, I am a coin collector so for sure I would buy some coins if I can afford it.

If bitcoin were to be in cash it would not generate the kind of value it has. First, it would require you print it which would cost some money. Second it would require being centralized that would further cost a lot. The speed of investing in bitcoin being a digital currency would not be matched if it were fiat currency.​

If Bitcoin was physical, I don't even think it would still be in existence talk less of valuable. The government does not want other forms of.money and their money and Fiat makes them rich and powerful as we can see how threatened some central banks and stock exchange companies feel threatened by the digital currency now

Not really. The only thing that makes bitcoin valuable is its decentralized and digital in nature. And even if it is a fiat currency, its demand won't be so high like this which won't allow it to be this popular and expensive.

Not really. The only thing that makes bitcoin valuable is its decentralized and digital in nature. And even if it is a fiat currency, its demand won't be so high like this which won't allow it to be this popular and expensive.
It can't even survive as a fiat currencies, I am also very sure that if the Satoshi Nakomoto is known it is very possible some forces might have crash bitcoin. The way it is now is the best in my opinion.

Of course. It has value because of the production of the item. It is like gold or maybe diamond. But the good thing is its not physical because If you have 1 BTC worth of a million it will be easy to the steal and every time you carry it. It will possess a threat to your life because of the thieves and armed people out there that can steal from you

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back