What's new

If Bitcoin Were To Be a Physical Coin Would It Still Be This Valuable?

If Bitcoin Were To Be a Physical Coin, of course the price will be very cheap, because everyone can print or counterfeit Bitcoin (like fake fiat money), so because it is not valuable, many people will leave Bitcoin.

I don't think the value of bitcoin and the level of patronage attached to it could be high because it will be very dangerous for someone who is in position of more than ten pieces of bitcoin.

Bitcoin will be most valuable as a physical money if it is made up of gold or backed by the gold standard. I believe the government will be trying to control the supply of Bitcoin to their own advantage and manipulate the price.

We all know the Bitcoin is a digital e-currency that does not exits in the physical. Its simply an online virtual money. A Bitcoin recently those to $43k and I was only wondering if it would be this valuable had it been its a physical coin in circulation?

What do you think and why?
It's simply valuable because people have accepted and use it in their transactions as a store and exchange of value. This will be very difficult to change over time.

If bitcoin happened to be a physical coin just like any other physical currency, the value will not be as high as it's or the value will definitely fall because alot of people engaged into because it's not something that can be seen.

If bitcoin happened to be a physical coin just like any other physical currency, the value will not be as high as it's or the value will definitely fall because alot of people engaged into because it's not something that can be seen.
Hmm but don't you think this might actually give more persons the confidence to invest more on it? This would also make it alot easier for it to be regulated. But I think it's better this way though.

If Bitcoin is used physically as currency it will be valuable than any other notes in the world. Cryptocurrency is valuable than any other currency in cryptocurrencies business. Therefore it will be accepted in labour market.

If bitcoin is this physical as the fiat money, it can never be this valuable because alot of people will be scared of investment because of attacks that will be done by people in other to steal from you.

I doubt it if bitcoin would have been so valuable as it is now if it were to be physical coin. The fact that it is digital coin strengthen it's value. Ht reason behind this is that most world powers wouldn't have allowed it to have such great value.
One of the reason the cryptocurency trade is really in a surge is due to the fact that it is in digital form.Though the value cannot be peg due to its underlying nature,that is the reason the price can just go up at will and fall as well.

The digital and the decentralised nature made it gain lot of traction. I am sorry, bitcoin wouldn't be so valuable if it's a physical coin like the fiat currency.

Bitcoin became famous because it allowed anonymity and enabled cross-nation financial transactions. All these would not be possible if it had a physical version of it. It would be harder to store and it would be harder to protect it. Since it is digital, we can safely and easily store the coins in the digital wallet.

Well first of all according to my knowledge there is no physical bitcoin exist but one of the many interesting things about physical bitcoins is their value. You would expect a material version of crypto to be valuable in itself, but it is often more valuable because of its relative rarity and the availability of real currency.

I don't think it would be all that valuable, but that depends on those who developed bitcoin, if bitcoin was to be physical coin, it would have been confiscated just what is happening now it is vitual currency.

The value of a currency is not based on its physical state. But a Physical currency of whatever forms won't be subjected to high volatility. It will still be valuable but trading won't be possible..

If bitcoin were to be a physical coin, a lot of us who don't have valued it , because the government will be in control of it and we all know how things turn out if the government takes charge.

It is possible because the supply is limited. However, since it will be subject to the government's sanctions/control I don't think it's gonna have the same value as it has at the moment.

No, if bitcoin we are to be a physical call nobody will even consider it because there are a lot of fiat currencies. People will probably see it as a scam because i don't think any government can actually adopt it as a legal tender. The main reason bitcoin is valuable is because it is decentralized on the internet and the hype around it.

If Bitcoin Were To Be a Physical Coin, of course the price will be very cheap, because everyone can print or counterfeit Bitcoin (like fake fiat money), so because it is not valuable, many people will leave Bitcoin.
I don't believe people would regard Bitcoin the way it is now than if it were to be real paper money. To be honest I love that it is this way. Our normal currency is already Enough

If Bitcoin were to be a physical coin, it marketing price will be in competition with dollar rate and then Bitcoin can be having high value once they are still patronizing it and investing on it.
If Bitcoin is to be a physical coin, I really doubt wether it value will stand as like the way it is now because some people mostly like digital coins than a physical coin which will make many investors not interested in Bitcoin.

Last edited:
The value of bitcoins as a physical currency is completely unpredictable and I can't even imagine how it will be. If it was a physical currency that means we may not likely have it in small satoshi making it more difficult for smaller investors to invest.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back