What's new

If Bitcoin Were To Be a Physical Coin Would It Still Be This Valuable?

We all know the Bitcoin is a digital e-currency that does not exits in the physical. Its simply an online virtual money. A Bitcoin recently those to $43k and I was only wondering if it would be this valuable had it been its a physical coin in circulation?

What do you think and why?
An example is that of forex! At least we have fiat currency been trade the different I can say I the votality might be high.
Quote of the day!
Always be Happy, there nothing in the world you leave in that's permanent, it will surely go by and joy will come

We all know the Bitcoin is a digital e-currency that does not exits in the physical. Its simply an online virtual money. A Bitcoin recently those to $43k and I was only wondering if it would be this valuable had it been its a physical coin in circulation?

I will say I doubt it. This is because hardly is there any country or continent spending coins again in this era of civilization. Bitcoin is much more important due to the fact that it is a digital currency, more reason it is not as acceptable as fiat currency for some countries.

Physical bitcoins can also have collective value, and perhaps more than digital form. For example, in 2011-2013, physical bitcoins were highly valued. There have been cases where the same series at the face value of a coin - the price of a Cassius - sold well.

I think if bitcoin was a physical currency which in other words means a fiat currency, it would still be valuable but not as valuable as it is today. This is because fiat or physical currency is not volatile like the digital currency.

I do not think so. One of the reasons cryptocurrency especially bitcoin is appreciated so much like this is the fact that it's a digital currencies. Being digital currency gives it a hedge over other fiat currency.

I don't think it would be valuable like that , i prefer it as a digital currency. The reason people invest in it is because of the return in profit attached to investing in the coin

Basically I don't think is about the bitcoin been vartual that makes it valuable but is been value because of the rage or the high level it is when you exchange it to your normal currency or your country. So if bitcoin is been physical and the rate to the normal currency is still high, that will also make it valuable in the eyes of we all.

yes I believe if bitcoin would have be a physical coin, it will still be more valuable just as it is now but it will be very risky to hold, so it is better kept this way

Maybe it will still have value in other countries but not in my country
My has Coin has money but its no longer in existence because the masses and the economy makes it less valuable

If bitcoin is a physical coin then the annonymity and others attached to the coin would be gone , i don't expect it to be valuable if its physical .

Yes I believe that if Bitcoin was a physical coin it will still be available like this, that is to say you have to invest. Because of how popular it is I believe it will be available

Bitcoin wouldn't have been this valuable if it was a physical coin because government of countries all over the world would have been able to stop the development of Bitcoin at the grassroot.

I doubt it because one the reasons why Bitcoin is balling the way it is is because it's virtual. The global forces couldn't do anything about, there is office, not physical headquarter, everything is virtual.

Bitcoin is still valuable because of its unpredictable nature, if it was a physical coin, nature and many unbalances would affect the outcome of the coin and it will be a play tool for the economy.

If Bitcoin where to be a physical coin it will still be valuable just as it is now. It's just that the coin will be too precious, criminals would like to go after it.

If bitcoin where physical money i don't think it will be this valuable because as a digital currency it's used for different purposes in the crypto market.

Not at all. The fact that bitcoin is decentralized and digital is the only thing that makes it valuable. Even if it is a fiat currency, its demand would not be as strong as it is now, preventing it from being as common and costly.

If bitcoin was a physical coin, it would be a fiat money owned by the government (of the country where it was launched). It would be something like USD, Pound, etc. It would no longer be a digital currency

The main thing is that I have to do business with you in the morning and then I can get a hold a spot to meet you to get this to you by tomorrow morning to get the main reason for the best way to buy things for the best for the new year is

If Bitcoin we're to be a physical coin, it won't be as valuable as it is right now because it would have been a common fiat currency and not a cryptocurrency

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back