What's new

If Bitcoin drops down to under $1000, would you invest a lot?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoins price keeps dropping. It looks as if ever since October, it has been dropping month by month. It was kind a constant around Dec to March. But it really started to drop around May onward. At the rate it's going, I think by December it could be near $10,000. Right now it's at 1 bitcoin being $19,700 or so.

If it drops down to lower than $1000, would you invest in bitcoin? I think I would, but I may wait for it to go even lower than that.

It is absolutely going to be breathtaking and I do not think anybody is going to even brush to take those decisions. I believe that I will ultimately buy a lot but not crazily.

I'm afraid that it might drop to 100. It's better to find an alternative that is posing a lesser risk as of the moment.

I would definitely invest in Bitcoin. I mean, let's be real here: it's not like we can predict what's going to happen with the price of bitcoin, right? So if it drops down to under $1000, that means that it has already dropped even further than you think (which is already pretty low).

If you're going to invest in something that might go up or down, wouldn't you rather it be something with a lot of potential? That way if it goes up, you'll make lots of money; and if it goes down, well—it's not like your investment was super expensive to begin with. It'll be fine.

And surely there are other people out there who want to get in on this thing too—just because they see the potential for its growth. That's where I come in: being ready when others aren't.

I never imagined bitcoin's price would fall to $1,000 because it faced the worst conditions during the pendemic.In this situation, the bitcoin price didn't drop to 1000 dollars, but unexpectedly the bitcoin price dropped very low, then surely I will invest in bitcoin.

If Bitcoin gets to drop to less than one thousand dollars, I would definitely try to get some money and purchase it. This is the best strategy for the future as it'll definitely appreciate again.

I would definitely invest but $1000 is still a lot of money so I can't invest much. One thing that's sure for me is no matter how lower bitcoin price goes this year it'll definitely rise again. I advise those who have money invest in bitcoin now because it'll goes up again.

The circumstances that are around that crash is something that I will want to study first of all. Bitcoin ever reaching 1,000 dollars is definitely not going to be a good sign.

The whole idea about those that are speculative about the market is that,when the price of cryptocurrency is very low it is actually the right time to buy and keep appreciation.

The whole idea about those that are speculative about the market is that,when the price of cryptocurrency is very low it is actually the right time to buy and keep appreciation.
When the price of cryptocurrency shut down it is probably the right time to but I do not believe that the price of Bitcoin will go so low below $1000. I do not believe this at all.

When the price of cryptocurrency shut down it is probably the right time to but I do not believe that the price of Bitcoin will go so low below $1000. I do not believe this at all.
I also have the same believe. I don't believe that bitcoin price will fall below $1000. If it fall, those around school will account will definitely explained.

of course, I will, Bitcoin is reliable and everything can happen with this coin so there is no best to invest in it. it could save your life xD

I believe anything can happen at anytime but I've never taught bitcoin can go down to as low as under $1000. Such a thing is not feasible. I will invest everything i have on it if such a thing happens

I believe anything can happen at anytime but I've never taught bitcoin can go down to as low as under $1000. Such a thing is not feasible. I will invest everything i have on it if such a thing happens
In the worst scenario bitcoin can never go below $1000 because it has come a long way and it'll be very difficult for it to reach that level . It is definitely not this time.

Definitely I too do not believe that the price can drop down to that level,but the good thing there is that once there is a price drop,it will be the best time to actually buy.

Definitely I too do not believe that the price can drop down to that level,but the good thing there is that once there is a price drop,it will be the best time to actually buy.
It is really not possible for bitcoin to drop to that level irrespective of the market fluctuation. Even if the market value fluctuate and decline,it will still surge in the future.

It is really not possible for bitcoin to drop to that level irrespective of the market fluctuation. Even if the market value fluctuate and decline,it will still surge in the future.
I doubt if the price of Bitcoin coin can actually drop to that level, because one of the things that helps it's value appreciation is that,the more the market is saturated with exchange activities the more the value will appreciate.

Bitcoins price keeps dropping. It looks as if ever since October, it has been dropping month by month. It was kind a constant around Dec to March. But it really started to drop around May onward. At the rate it's going, I think by December it could be near $10,000. Right now it's at 1 bitcoin being $19,700 or so.

If it drops down to lower than $1000, would you invest in bitcoin? I think I would, but I may wait for it to go even lower than that.
Bitcoin will never fall to 1000 dollars, if it happens, all crypto market will fall down and many people would be discouraged and they won't believe it anymore.

I don't make my investment decisions based on my feeling about the price of a coin.
I always check the news and the charts to analyze and arrive at my final decision and it has been helpful me.

I would definitely invest in Bitcoin. I mean, let's be real here: it's not like we can predict what's going to happen with the price of bitcoin, right? So if it drops down to under $1000, that means that it has already dropped even further than you think (which is already pretty low).

If you're going to invest in something that might go up or down, wouldn't you rather it be something with a lot of potential? That way if it goes up, you'll make lots of money; and if it goes down, well—it's not like your investment was super expensive to begin with. It'll be fine.

And surely there are other people out there who want to get in on this thing too—just because they see the potential for its growth. That's where I come in: being ready when others aren't.
I genuinely agree with your sentiments. I would invest in bitcoin if that happens without a shadow of a doubt. This is because bitcoin has proven to be a kingpin when it comes to the crypto market, and so one wouldn't bet on its inability to bounce back after a bear market. Also, as they say in the crypto fraternity, 'Buy the dip'.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back