What's new

If Bitcoin drops down to under $1000, would you invest a lot?

I would invest but not heavily as you stated. I'll rather enter with a cautious approach and see how things play out if there'll then be the need to add up to the funds bit by bit. That way I'll be safe should in case the market decides to drop further.

For me if actually Bitcoin drop to that extent I will still invest my money on, because what you need to do is to invest so that when the price go higher you can make profit.

I don't make my investment decisions based on my feeling about the price of a coin.
I always check the news and the charts to analyze and arrive at my final decision and it has been helpful me.
Making investment decisions on emotions will definitely affect your trading style and you will lose your money.
It is often better to follow your trading strategy strictly.

I would invest but not heavily as you stated. I'll rather enter with a cautious approach and see how things play out if there'll then be the need to add up to the funds bit by bit. That way I'll be safe should in case the market decides to drop further.

Dropping at a price of $1,000 is a really big thing to consider, especially after the price reached a really new height during the current times. This is why I would have my reservations when it comes to investing in bitcoin at that point. I may also invest a short amount of money.

I will definitely invest in bitcoin if I have the resources at that time because it will be more cheaper compared to other time because alot.of people are willing to sell out.

if bitcoin drops to that price range it will actually present a lot of opportunity for so many people to acquire as much as they can. I will also buy as much as I can.

i have this belief that i would not invest on bitcoin because i believe there are other coins that have a lot of potential to grow big, but if the price of bitcoin drops to one thousand dollars, then i would definitely buy.

Bitcoins price keeps dropping. It looks as if ever since October, it has been dropping month by month. It was kind a constant around Dec to March. But it really started to drop around May onward. At the rate it's going, I think by December it could be near $10,000. Right now it's at 1 bitcoin being $19,700 or so.

If it drops down to lower than $1000, would you invest in bitcoin? I think I would, but I may wait for it to go even lower than that.
Yes we all knows bitcoin rates are keeps dropping day by day but i believe it would comeback to it's original rate soon so, all the invester will get profit through it.

Personally I think many investors will consider that time as the best for investment simply because most or many people will be willing to sell out to regain there money.
Am sure that will be the best time for me to invest into bitcoin simply because the demand for bitcoin will be low and definitely it will fall drastically in value making alot of it investors ti sell at lower value price.

Last edited:
Personally I think many investors will consider that time as the best for investment simply because most or many people will be willing to sell out to regain there money.
Am sure that will be the best time for me to invest into bitcoin simply because the demand for bitcoin will be low and definitely it will fall drastically in value making alot of it investors ti sell at lower value price.
And also most people would not want to go in on the investment because at this point it looks very uncertainty and seems like a major risk as well, but experience investors would look pass all this

It is absolutely going to be breathtaking and I do not think anybody is going to even brush to take those decisions. I believe that I will ultimately buy a lot but not crazily.
Absolutely you're right by saying this because I believe as of then the so called Bitcoin is one of the best crypto coin with highest rate, is not a bad idea for one to invest on it.

It is even an opportunity to make a lot of money on the long run. People need to understand that something like this has happened in the crypto-currency market before and those who had the mind to invest made more money.

I never imagined bitcoin's price would fall to $1,000 because it faced the worst conditions during the pendemic.In this situation, the bitcoin price didn't drop to 1000 dollars, but unexpectedly the bitcoin price dropped very low, then surely I will invest in bitcoin.
That is just the thing,because as an investor in the sector,and we have seen and known the value in bitcoin and all the leverage that it brings,then it will really ba a good time to invest when the price falls.

I don't base my Investment decision based on the Price of the cryptocurrency.
I always base my decision according to my technical and fundamental analysis.
It has been helpful to me.

I don't base my Investment decision based on the Price of the cryptocurrency.
I always base my decision according to my technical and fundamental analysis.
It has been helpful to me.
Formulating your investment decisions on such grounds would help take away emotions in your decision making process. Technical and fundamental analysis are very important way of making Investment decisions.

Formulating your investment decisions on such grounds would help take away emotions in your decision making process. Technical and fundamental analysis are very important way of making Investment decisions.
The major cause of most losses incurred by cryptocurrencies investors is that they just buy because they feel (emotion) that price is too low. Not knowing that it requires them to make decisions devoid of emotions.

I would definitely jump on such an opportunity because I believe it would be difficult for it to come all the time.

If bitcoin drops to this level, I would try and buy up to 5 BTC.

Do not just jump into such opportunity because you might be jumping into a very huge loss and you might not recover from it, always do proper research before jumping into it

1,000 dollars is actually a very large depreciation to happen and that must mean that something significant happen. Messi believe that bitcoin is going to be around for a long time and I will invest.

1,000 dollars is actually a very large depreciation to happen and that must mean that something significant happen. Messi believe that bitcoin is going to be around for a long time and I will invest.
I would not trust the word of Lionel Messi except he is getting his advice from his financial team that are giving him the advice as I know him to be a footballer and not a financial expert.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back