What's new

If Bitcoin drops down to under $1000, would you invest a lot?

This is going to be an absolute test to go then I do not think I am ultimately going to buy. A coin that is going to depreciate up to that amount means that it is basically just going to zero.

I would not trust the word of Lionel Messi except he is getting his advice from his financial team that are giving him the advice as I know him to be a footballer and not a financial expert.
That's it, Messi is in no position to make such authoritative statement because he has little to no knowledgeable of how the financial markets operates. If it is footfall, I would agree.

When I knew bitcoin it was $400, when I started to invest, it was aready $30k. So, if the proce drops to $1000 I would certainly start investing. I believe bitcoin is the future of finance and it will ultimately survive and bring a lot of profits

If bitcoin dropped below $1000, I am very optimistic and bullish on bitcoin . I would accumulate huge percentage because I know that it will surge in the future which would be an investment opportunity .

If Bitcoin drops to that amount i won't invest a lot, but i might be willing to invest a little but definitely not much. I have never been much of a fan when it comes to investing in crypto currency.

If bitcoin dropped below $1000, I am very optimistic and bullish on bitcoin . I would accumulate huge percentage because I know that it will surge in the future which would be an investment opportunity .
But if it fell to that price something really serious would have happened in the ecosystem or in the regulation and maybe we would not be so optimistic about its future, if it fell to that price we would have to see very well what has happened

But if it fell to that price something really serious would have happened in the ecosystem or in the regulation and maybe we would not be so optimistic about its future, if it fell to that price we would have to see very well what has happened

Well, i am sure that bitcoin will never drop to that level in a single day. Even during massive fluctuations, bitcoin may gradually drop. This is why my decision to invest in bitcoin may vary on many factors.

Well, i am sure that bitcoin will never drop to that level in a single day. Even during massive fluctuations, bitcoin may gradually drop. This is why my decision to invest in bitcoin may vary on many factors.
Yes, in that I agree unless there was a catastrophic event it would not fall so fast so our decisions could vary in all that time of fall up to $ 1000, but with such a big fall, it would be likely that something very bad would have happened.

Probably, it is not something that will happen in a day. But if that actually happens the price will surely rise again. This is because there will be a lot of buying pressure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back