I see Tron as a static coin

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I have never seen Tron coin adding value ever since I knew it. Every year it get stuck at $0.03 per token. That made me not to be investing on Trons, cos i view it as a stable coin that can never bring profit to me. I don't know if you you still view Tron coin the way i do, cos i see no value around it.
Do you think Tron can ever get past $0.03 per token anytime soon??

Tron has been in the crypto currency exchange Business for quite some years now and it's true it's not been surging like other coins have been doing. The only thing that can take Tron out of that static position is smart contract and I don't even see that happening any time soon. If not for smart contract Ethereum won't be as high as it is today.
Post automatically merged:

Tron has been in the crypto currency exchange Business for quite some years now and it's true it's not been surging like other coins have been doing. The only thing that can take Tron out of that static position is smart contract and I don't even see that happening any time soon. If not for smart contract Ethereum won't be as high as it is today.

Post automatically merged:

Maybe Tron needs smart contract on its on to get out from the static position it is right now. Since last year may I've never seen changes to its $0.03 per token market price. That's too bad, cos its investors won't get anything to call profit made with Tron.

I actually call Trx a shit coin and it has been proven to be a fact. Every single coin that I know of has done about 300% since August when I got the coin. While Tron has barely made 50% on it price as at then. I believe Justin Sun decision to focus on another coin is a factor.

TRX coin explained in simple words. Read and understand Tron cryptocurrency from the basics.Tronix (TRX) is the proprietary cryptocurrency token of the Tron blockchain. Tron (TRX) was launched as a gaming coin, the TRON Network should start .

Concerning viewing Tron as a static coin. Well, it has been static for years now and has ceased to grow beyond a level that will give people hope to believe it is going to rise. Fir any one who has interest in it, the individual should know that it is going to take a long term investment to yield a tangible profit if it grows

I have never seen Tron coin adding value ever since I knew it. Every year it get stuck at $0.03 per token. That made me not to be investing on Trons, cos i view it as a stable coin that can never bring profit to me. I don't know if you you still view Tron coin the way i do, cos i see no value around it.
Tron is not a stable coin. It is far away from being or having the semblance of a stable coin. True, it has fluctuated between $0.02 to $0.03 and has been bouncing around this level, still that doesn't it make it a stable coin in practical definition of a stable coin.

Tron coin just made name for itself. Justin is just marketer that promote tron for himself.. I hope tron rise again

Tron is a nonsense coin...I invested up to 300 dollars and couldn't get anything but losses...seriously the coin isn't getting past the 0.03 figures any time soon...moreover instead of tron why not roqqu.

Maybe Tron needs smart contract on its on to get out from the static position it is right now. Since last year may I've never seen changes to its $0.03 per token market price. That's too bad, cos its investors won't get anything to call profit made with Tron.

This is the situation where investors won't have the urge to do anything on Tron. How will the coin rise when they can't attract the big players in the industry? There is a lot of work that needs to be done on Tron, if they want it to compete favorably with other coins in the market.

I also have very similar opinions where Tron is concerned. Its refusal to increase in price has discouraged many people from investing in the coin. Most people holding on to Tron have seen it as an instrument for fast transactions.

Tron is a nonsense coin...I invested up to 300 dollars and couldn't get anything but losses...seriously the coin isn't getting past the 0.03 figures any time soon...moreover instead of tron why not roqqu.
After 2018, the price of TRON became relatively more stable. However, a second notable price drop occurred back in March 2020. This was as a result of the so-called coronavirus crash — a rapid global fall in the market which happened in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. I believe it will rise again

Seriously man, i also invested about 1000 trons and it was all just a waste, i never got into profit but 14.3 percentage of loss . I am never gonna invest in that coin its all nonsense, it never gives profit to me always losses.

This is a very useful piece of information. I was about investing in tron because I was told to invest in it that it is a promising coin.
I thank God that I haven't invesst before coming across this helpful information.

Tron is not a stable coin. It is far away from being or having the semblance of a stable coin. True, it has fluctuated between $0.02 to $0.03 and has been bouncing around this level, still that doesn't it make it a stable coin in practical definition of a stable coin.
Okay, i said it base on the information i gathered about Tron coin. All the time i see it, it never grow past $0.03 per token. Since last year I've seen it on that price tag, i never seen it go from $0.02 to $0.03 on earth. Maybe you are saying it base on your own information gathered about them too.

You are getting it wrong bro. Tron is going places. It's a coin that shouldn't look down on. I've invested in many coin in the past and I don't mind investing on Tron again because I have a believe that Tron will soon make things work easily

Yes I think many people just create digital currencies and crypto currency without any goal for the digital currency. Or took bitcoin over 29 years in order to reach it's starts today. Tron is not a crypto currency I can tell someone to invest in

Tron is not a static coin according to you, Tron can break the $0.03 mark and it will do that very soon, sooner than many people will expect.

As for price movement, if we are to be fair, Tron did move. I met Tron at $0.00002 as at September, 2020 and now it is $0.03.

The only complain I have with Tron is that, we predicted that Tro will $5 by December 2020, but it fell short it out expectation.

I have been purchased it two or three time. Its price remain same as it is. I am also feeling that it is a stable coin for sure but it will increase in future. All altcoin will increase in 2021. Especially, Ada, Uni, Dot, xlm, and xpr. If someone have money so that he can buy them for future prospect.

Well I can't say i disagree with all of you. You're right about tron not being able to use more than 0.03 for the longest that i can remember. Honestly right now the only reason why i invested into it is to use it for investments not in hopes of it rising. Because last mont almost every coin was moving and tron refused to move up aswell

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back