What's new

I see Tron as a static coin

Although I'm not a cryptocurrency investors but instead of me to invest in tron I use the money to invest in good cryptocurrency like chain link and so on, i don't think you will ever make a reasonable amount of money from tron for now.just concentrate on cryptocurrency that are valuable

Well, Tron hasn't been performing good like the other crypto currencies over some years now but l don't view it as a static coin. Coins like Tron are for long term investment and investors with short term view cannot see its value now. This was the same way people talked about dogecoin in the past years, and dogecoin finally recovered recently.

Tron looked like a coin with a lot of prospect of becoming one of the best around. It's been a long time now and nothing seems to be getting better in terms of its value. There are just too many crypto currencies in the world and that is a problem on it's own for the coins.

I have never seen Tron coin adding value ever since I knew it. Every year it get stuck at $0.03 per token. That made me not to be investing on Trons, cos i view it as a stable coin that can never bring profit to me. I don't know if you you still view Tron coin the way i do, cos i see no value around it.
Do you think Tron can ever get past $0.03 per token anytime s
The Tron is becoming the one of the most stable coin from recent few month. I am also investing in it from 2 month. I hope so it will increase in future and all of those who have invested will get their reward.

The improvement of this coin depends on the developer. Maybe they don't have the capability to compete favourably as it is with other coin for the moment.
Tron is a static coin for now there is no visible improvement so far.

I have never seen Tron coin adding value ever since I knew it. Every year it get stuck at $0.03 per token. That made me not to be investing on Trons, cos i view it as a stable coin that can never bring profit to me. I don't know if you you still view Tron coin the way i do, cos i see no value around it.
Do you think Tron can ever get past $0.03 per token anytime soon??
Tronix (TRX) is the native currency of the Tron blockchain platform. The platform was designed to form the foundation of a decentralized entertainment ecosystem. This will allow content creators to connect directly with consumers, cutting out middlemen and removing the barriers to independent producers seeking distribution channels. It claims users will benefit from the data they create, unlike traditional social platforms that harvest your data and monetize it.

I think I try to currency should be able to rise in value for every 12 months. I have been watching it since the time my friend introduced it to me, I thought I was the only one noticing this. No I am willing to invest in in the coin, that some will just be some amount that I I can forget. so if it's later rise in the future fine if it doesn't no problem I'll move on to the next one.

Tron investment require a lot of patience though I don't think the poster of this thread is wrong because considering when Tron was launched till now it should have hit $1 at least but still battling between $0.03 to 0.04.

Well lets just be patient enough as it is going to increase very soon and this is as a reason of the volume , but i believe that when its listed on more major exchange sites , its price is definitely going to increase just like what is happening to twt token for instance , and the price is currently increase after been listed on binance exchange site i think

Tron has been in the crypto currency exchange Business for quite some years now, although it has been at a point doesn't mean it won't grow, just make the possible invest you should and it will generate profit for you in time.

I thought I was the only one who saw this calling as a stable calling for for a while now it has been stuck on 14 naira I invested earlier hoping that the coin price will rise but it seems to be starting for a very long time now I am beginning to regret my decision already

The coin will not gain value when it doe snot receive a lot of investment. The price of crypto currency is largely determined by the mrket. when people buy the price goes up

Exactly that's what it is, no doubt because the figure are their as for it references, though sooner or later, it is either it aggravated or it might happened to be next leading coin in world

Now it is almost worth $0.07 per coin and is again stuck at this price. Tron is underrated for sure because it has not lived up to the expectations of the investors so far.

Lol but Tron made a significant increase before the bearish run but I for one have never thought that Tron was a coin with a lot of potential, all that noise then was just noise

The coin will not gain value when it doe snot receive a lot of investment. The price of crypto currency is largely determined by the mrket. when people buy the price goes up
During when this thread was made, TRX made me cut a frustrating figure. But I'm happy at last it moved past its static nature, even though its suffering currently via the bearish run.

Do you think Tron can ever get past $0.03 per token anytime soon??
You and I know that the Tron coin is not the only coin in this catigory of coins that are been so static in their growth behavior. The Dogecoin is there too together with the ripple coin as well

You and I know that the Tron coin is not the only coin in this catigory of coins that are been so static in their growth behavior. The Dogecoin is there too together with the ripple coin as well
Dogecoin was over static on its price last seven months, before Elon musk took over it. And now it has moved more than 300% in price ever since Elon took over it.

Dogecoin was over static on its price last seven months, before Elon musk took over it. And now it has moved more than 300% in price ever since Elon took over it.
And I am telling you that I don't see that coin changing from the way these aforementioned coins will behave with time. Let's just give it time. Elon musk alone can't make that happen for Dogecoin

Tron has a huge supply, 99 billions to be exactly. When a coin has a huge supply the price does not really go up. Furthermore, a coin needs big investors for the value to go up.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back