What's new

I see Tron as a static coin

yes, that’s 2,000% growth in just three weeks. Almost everyone's heard of Tron Tron is a decentralized entertainment and content-sharing platform that uses blockchain and peer-to-peer technology TRX already has some big partnerships, such as the one with oBike. The largest bike-sharing company in Southeast Asia.

I have never seen Tron coin adding value ever since I knew it. Every year it get stuck at $0.03 per token. That made me not to be investing on Trons, cos i view it as a stable coin that can never bring profit to me. I don't know if you you still view Tron coin the way i do, cos i see no value around it.
Do you think Tron can ever get past $0.03 per token anytime soon??
I have also noticed that the price of Tron Coin has not changed much in the last one month.It is seen as a static currency. But I think it will cost a lot in the future. The more we invest in it, the more we will reap

I have never seen Tron coin adding value ever since I knew it. Every year it get stuck at $0.03 per token. That made me not to be investing on Trons, cos i view it as a stable coin that can never bring profit to me. I don't know if you you still view Tron coin the way i do, cos i see no value around it.
In my opinion I think that in time this coin will probably surpass this mark in its price. The value of the coin has been pretty consistent on an overall feel of it, however I have seen that they have been fluctuations that happened in the coin over the course of the day. This can mean that the coin can be perhaps good for day trading, and you can make the best of those fluctuations throughout the day in order to try and generate a good profit with a healthy investment.

In my opinion I think that in time this coin will probably surpass this mark in its price. The value of the coin has been pretty consistent on an overall feel of it, however I have seen that they have been fluctuations that happened in the coin over the course of the day. This can mean that the coin can be perhaps good for day trading, and you can make the best of those fluctuations throughout the day in order to try and generate a good profit with a healthy investment.
The fluctuations only add up some fraction of dollar, I never seen it move past that $0.03 per token. Even if you go to coinmarketcap, you will still see it deadlocked at that same number. With just little fraction of cents added to it like, $0.03760000, from $0.03300000. For me that's not the increase that can bring you great gain in the future.

I have been having the same thoughts for a long time now. I got into it cos the so much hype around it and its potential although no one is taking away the potential that the coin maybe a good project but its chart for the past one year is nothing short of disappointing.

I have no idea about the tron coin but I seen it its a static but bitcoin and etc or ltc coins increased the trading market people have invest them and earning the site of money but I did not know or heard about the tron coin

I don't think Tron is a stable coin because you know some crypto wallets has been deleted this cryptocurrency so it's value has been decreased to 0.26 and many people are afraid from it and they have sold all the cryptocurrency in the form of Tron if they have.

I also have the same feeling, the value has not really added up to much in the past years and I am not sure if it is going to change this hear. Tron may just be another usdt in terms of stability but we cannot really say. But let's see what happens this year, hopefully there would be a change.

You share the same opinion with me , Tron has not risen well as expected by Tron investors . It has smart contracts built on it's network which could have helped the price of the coin to rise more and more ,but yet the price is still not much. During the Bullish run of altcoins, I expected a massive rise in the price of the Tron ,but nothing happened.

I think so. Because tron is on adopting process. It gets popular day by day. Just imagine the value of btc when it was new and young. So, there is a big possibility for tron and other cryptos to rise, of course it takes time and it needs more adoptation among holders.

The fluctuations only add up some fraction of dollar, I never seen it move past that $0.03 per token. Even if you go to coinmarketcap, you will still see it deadlocked at that same number. With just little fraction of cents added to it like, $0.03760000, from $0.03300000. For me that's not the increase that can bring you great gain in the future.
This is very true but at the same time we also have to remember that cryptocurrency is a very volatile market. Just when we think we know the direction that of coin is going in, it will change direction and end off increasing in value substantially. Whilst I don't think that this will be the case for this coin and I do share your view on the coin as well, they are some analysts that have been saying that the coin is likely to travel in its value over the next two to three years. Perhaps a small investment into the coin might not be a bad idea.

This is also the same thing that I have noticed about Tron, it seems to be static, if it remains that static for that long then by all means it's a stable cryptocurrency not a volatile coin.

I actually call Trx a shit coin and it has been proven to be a fact. Every single coin that I know of has done about 300% since August when I got the coin. While Tron has barely made 50% on it price as at then. I believe Justin Sun decision to focus on another coin is a factor.

Tron does not in any way fall under the category of stable coins. Yes, it has remained on the same spot for years but I think it's going to break that sooner than people expect and go up. You can't just predict some of these coins atimes..

No one knows exactly about the future of cryptocurrency because it is always unpredictable but by looking at the past we can give some assumptions and expectations.
I also have not seen any Surge or increase in price of tron token from the last few months, I think it is not wise to invest in this coin.

No one knows exactly about the future of cryptocurrency because it is always unpredictable but by looking at the past we can give some assumptions and expectations.
I also have not seen any Surge or increase in price of tron token from the last few months, I think it is not wise to invest in this coin.
That's true, no one knows the future of any crypto coins. That's why i never underestimate their potential. But at the meantime Tron seems under performing. The coin is well adrift in the pecking order when you come to top rising coins.
Post automatically merged:

That's true, no one knows the future of any crypto coins. That's why i never underestimate their potential. But at the meantime Tron seems under performing. The coin is well adrift in the pecking order when you come to top rising coins.

Concerning viewing Tron as a static coin. Well, it has been static for years now and has ceased to grow beyond a level that will give people hope to believe it is going to rise. Fir any one who has interest in it, the individual should know that it is going to take a long term investment to yield a tangible profit if it grows

Tron is not a stable coin. It is far away from being or having the semblance of a stable coin. True, it has fluctuated between $0.02 to $0.03 and has been bouncing around this level, still that doesn't it make it a stable coin in practical definition of a stable coin.
You're actually right. tron was never meant to be a stable coin. The only stable coin every one knows is Tether, the fact that the price of Tron hasn't been moving these days doesn't mean it's to be called a static coin. Once it begins to move like this, it isn't stopping again. So, I don't believe tron is a stable coin.

Even when other coins were enjoying their bull run the past one month, it enjoyed it's position without giving investors what they want.

That's why I believe it won't go so far. If a coin does not rise over the period of one year, it might be hopeless as investment.

Well tron has not even existed for long like ethereum and other more valuable coins. So we can hardly judge right now. And the rise of any digital currency depends on the magnitude of problems it could solve.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back