What's new

I got a capital worth of $350, can anyone tell me how to utilize this funds make a good return??

That amount of money ($350) is a good money in my country but not enough to start a better business but you can start a crypto currency business with that amount and make money in return.

You could invest the money on an offline business ..the mobile banking agent business is a very lucrative business to use such capital for. You will be surprised with the amount you will make.

That amount of money ($350) is a good money in my country but not enough to start a better business but you can start a crypto currency business with that amount and make money in return.
In my own opinion $350 is still a manageable fund to start something even small and keep utilising the opportunity, you can start buying and selling crypto currency as a means of business.

There are several ways you can utilize your capital to have a better returns depending on how you make your choice of investment. Before that, make survey on those kind of business you can be able to run effectively. either online or offline.

$350 is actually a very large amount of money and you can definitely be able to make something decent with it. I will advise that you should put $200 from it into buying of Bitcoin because it is in a very good position for you to buy right now and leave it for like 6 months.

That amount of money is a good amount of money to start a business, most especially online, You can just divide the money into two , start a crypto currency business and use the remaining in ordering cloth online and selling offline

What I will advice you to do is to put the money on a business you have good knowledge about. Don't just invest it on a business, make sure you invest it on a business you have good knowledge of. That's the best way to go

If you are very good with sports betting you can easily multiply these money within a very short period of Time by predicting a game or two that will give you high odds .

You could invest the money on cryptocurrency staking. With the cryptocurrency staking, you don't have to trade, you will be given certain profits for a certain period of time.

$350 is actually a very good amount of money to start your business with but then it is going to be a small business. I advise that you should go for the business of selling smartphone accessories.

If i am in the possession of the money , I will just go into buying and selling of eggs in crates in the poultry , the business is good and lucrative everywhere in the world.

If i am in the possession of the money , I will just go into buying and selling of eggs in crates in the poultry , the business is good and lucrative everywhere in the world.
Nice business idea, but I will mostly look into the digital Business because I need something I can do on my spare time for now until I am able to establish an offline business which may not likely be now.

This is a very good amount of money for you to invest into starting a physical business like having a fast food restaurant or an ice cream shop and I think it will definitely yield something good.

If you want to be getting a small profit overtime then I will highly recommend that you should use peer-to-peer lending platforms where you can be getting up to 10% in two weeks.

There are business you can actually do with that amount of money and make better income , crypto currency business is advisable if you know your way around it and you can also do farming business with it.

There are three set of business that will profit you,with such amount of money first,divide the money into two,use the first half for crypto investment,then use the second for an offline business like female toiletries,or food stock distribution
That is also a good idea to launch into,another thing to look out for is to see within his environment the things that are mostly lacking and think of ways to be bringing in those items and sell to the market.

If I had $350 to spare, I would start a reseller hosting company. I need $25 monthly to pay the hosting company and in return, I get 25 accounts, if I sell 25 accounts for just $2 I will be making $25 profit per month Maybe I would combine domain reseller with reseller hosting program

If I had $350 to spare, I would start a reseller hosting company. I need $25 monthly to pay the hosting company and in return, I get 25 accounts, if I sell 25 accounts for just $2 I will be making $25 profit per month Maybe I would combine domain reseller with reseller hosting program

Domain selling business is a good business, but it depends a lot on your luck as well. If you are lucky enough and if you promote your business well, then you can possibly make some money in the end. However, it is something that may not make money for you in a guaranteed manner.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back