What's new

Humanatic Reviews; SCAM OR LEGIT??

Humanatic is a the kind of gig that rewards any online hustler that master the best paying side of it. I'm hoping to try it soon when my Paypal is ready.
That's it, the PayPal is a verified one, that's exactly what's keeping me off from doing the tasks. Cos they won't accept it, just verified PayPal account is needed. I'll try to make that ready this month to get started.

I have read so many positive reviews about humanatic, but their requirement of a verified PayPal account has made me to not consider earninng from there again.

I have read so many positive reviews about humanatic, but their requirement of a verified PayPal account has made me to not consider earninng from there again.
Its just frustrating that way, I've tried much I could to earn from Humanatic too, but the option of verified PayPal have put me back too. I'm hoping to get my Paypal verified soon to meet their criteria.

Its just frustrating that way, I've tried much I could to earn from Humanatic too, but the option of verified PayPal have put me back too. I'm hoping to get my Paypal verified soon to meet their criteria.
Are you going to make use of PayPal that is for another country? I know that Nigerian PayPal account isn't allowed to receive payment.

This has to be one of my most favorite sites to earn money online. I just love the way the site is being run and the entire idea behind the creation of such a project .

Thank you for the information! I will try to look it up soon. That's good news since school is almost over, I can now focus on earning online.

Seriously, the information that he just provided for a lot of people who are working on the website is very important and useful because it offers them another opportunity to earn money.

I've been around this site before, but not having PayPal account, verified one indeed caused me not to sign up to it. It will be very hard for me to earn from it since PayPal isn't accessible in my region.

I ones had an eye for this platform called humanetics before. Only it is a very difficult place to get accepted for work. I don't know how they go about to accept people there.

Hi I just signed up for humanatic and every call i review in the erning section it shows i earned only $0.01 each call but in the category list over there it says 1.3¢. so i am really confused can anyone please guide me. i would really appreciate your help.

I have always known humanetics to be a legit platform that lives up to expectation, but the problem is being accepted there is a thug of war indeed

You need not waste your time with humanatic, their pay per call review is just very discouraging, you may have to review hundreds of calls to make 1usd. I had to deactivate my acct

You said the minimum withdrawal threshold is small for you it all fine then it means one would have spent almost all day on the site anyway so long as humanistic pays that is the most important thing

You need not waste your time with humanatic, their pay per call review is just very discouraging, you may have to review hundreds of calls to make 1usd. I had to deactivate my acct
Oh wow! Thanks for the update, That's too poor, seems like most transcribing sites do not pay well and I heard that most of the recordings are of very poor audio which requires you to put in a lot of effort to transcribe.

I've seen a type of this site before and even worked for them at some point in time but this thread has revived my interest and I'll definitely go to check how well they're doing again.

What exactly do you mean by reviewing a call? Do you like confirm what they have said or what do you actually mean? Please explain for me much further. It sounds like I great way to earn but am just not getting what am doing.

HOW DOES HUMANATIC WORK??
Humanatic is a legit get paid to review recorded calls. listen to those recorded calls and give the clients the accurate quote of the recorded calls and get paid.

HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN THROUGH REVIEWING HUMANATIC CALLS.

Those calls doesn't take much of your time to review. It will take up to 30 secs to a minute to complete a recorded calls or more than that. Depending the length of the calls you choose to review. Price per recorded calls range from 0.04 - 1.1 cents for each reviewed call. Review up to 100 calls within an hour to earn $1 from humanatic. It shows you can make more than $8 a day from humanatic when you work consistently for 8 hours reviewing peoples recorded calls.

WHICH PAYMENT GATEWAY DOES HUMANATIC USE IN PAYING MEMBERS??
I think the only option there is PayPal, you can access it to check if other payment option have been added to their list.

WHICH COUNTRIES CAN ACCESS HUMANATIC??
All countries can access and create account with humanatic and start making money asap.

ANY PAYMENT PROOF TO CONFIRM THEIR AUTHENTICITY??

At the moment, I don't have any payment proof for humanatic. But you can find payment proof via their website. Read about their FAQ, you will find the payment proof section there.

HOW TO JOIN HUMANATIC;

login to their official website via,
Http://humanatic.com and start your online making money journey there. Good luck!!View attachment 1783
I believe that this platform is legitimate and actually a smart way of making online income. However, I do not possess a verified PayPal account, and this renders me unable to earn on this webiste.

Humanatic welcomes guests from all over the world.
I visited Humanatic over the past two weeks, and you can still apply to work there.
Fill out the form right away to begin making money with Humanatic.

HOW DOES HUMANATIC WORK??
Humanatic is a legit get paid to review recorded calls. listen to those recorded calls and give the clients the accurate quote of the recorded calls and get paid.

HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN THROUGH REVIEWING HUMANATIC CALLS.

Those calls doesn't take much of your time to review. It will take up to 30 secs to a minute to complete a recorded calls or more than that. Depending the length of the calls you choose to review. Price per recorded calls range from 0.04 - 1.1 cents for each reviewed call. Review up to 100 calls within an hour to earn $1 from humanatic. It shows you can make more than $8 a day from humanatic when you work consistently for 8 hours reviewing peoples recorded calls.

WHICH PAYMENT GATEWAY DOES HUMANATIC USE IN PAYING MEMBERS??
I think the only option there is PayPal, you can access it to check if other payment option have been added to their list.

WHICH COUNTRIES CAN ACCESS HUMANATIC??
All countries can access and create account with humanatic and start making money asap.

ANY PAYMENT PROOF TO CONFIRM THEIR AUTHENTICITY??

At the moment, I don't have any payment proof for humanatic. But you can find payment proof via their website. Read about their FAQ, you will find the payment proof section there.

HOW TO JOIN HUMANATIC;

login to their official website via,
Http://humanatic.com and start your online making money journey there. Good luck!!View attachment 1783
Thank you for a lovely information.
I m going to create account right now to get access to earn online by humanatic company because it seems easy and beneficial for us as well.

I believe that this platform is legitimate and actually a smart way of making online income. However, I do not possess a verified PayPal account, and this renders me unable to earn on this webiste.
It is a legitimate platform as I also understand. But it's been long ever since I research about it and presently I have a little understanding about its operation .

It is a legitimate platform as I also understand. But it's been long ever since I research about it and presently I have a little understanding about its operation .
I understand your assertion perfectly. Platforms along these lines were created around the pandemic era, so a lot of unemployed or laid off people jumped onto this space and saturated it, to the extent that they are not accepting new members now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back