Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
HOW DOES HUMANATIC WORK??
Humanatic is a legit get paid to review recorded calls. listen to those recorded calls and give the clients the accurate quote of the recorded calls and get paid.

HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN THROUGH REVIEWING HUMANATIC CALLS.

Those calls doesn't take much of your time to review. It will take up to 30 secs to a minute to complete a recorded calls or more than that. Depending the length of the calls you choose to review. Price per recorded calls range from 0.04 - 1.1 cents for each reviewed call. Review up to 100 calls within an hour to earn $1 from humanatic. It shows you can make more than $8 a day from humanatic when you work consistently for 8 hours reviewing peoples recorded calls.

WHICH PAYMENT GATEWAY DOES HUMANATIC USE IN PAYING MEMBERS??
I think the only option there is PayPal, you can access it to check if other payment option have been added to their list.

WHICH COUNTRIES CAN ACCESS HUMANATIC??
All countries can access and create account with humanatic and start making money asap.

ANY PAYMENT PROOF TO CONFIRM THEIR AUTHENTICITY??

At the moment, I don't have any payment proof for humanatic. But you can find payment proof via their website. Read about their FAQ, you will find the payment proof section there.

HOW TO JOIN HUMANATIC;

login to their official website via,
Http://humanatic.com and start your online making money journey there. Good luck!! Screenshot_20201218-101624_1608284536433.jpg

Humanatic is a legit get paid to review recorded calls. listen to those recorded calls and give the clients the accurate quote of the recorded calls and get paid.

Those calls doesn't take much of your time to review. It will take up to 30 secs to a minute to complete a recorded calls or more than that. Depending the length of the calls you choose to review. Price per recorded calls range from 0.04 - 1.1 cents for each reviewed call. Review up to 100 calls within an hour to earn $1 from humanatic. It shows you can make more than $8 a day from humanatic when you work consistently for 8 hours reviewing peoples recorded calls.

I think the only option there is PayPal, you can access it to check if other payment option have been added to their list.

All countries can access and create account with humanatic and start making money asap.

At the moment, I don't have any payment proof for humanatic. But you can find payment proof via their website. Read about their FAQ, you will find the payment proof section there.

HOW TO JOIN HUMANATIC;

Http://humanatic.com and start your online making money journey there. Good luck!!View attachment 1783
When will they make the call? Do they do it every hour? Or can you choose a call time? It's like a call quiz. What is the minimum withdrawal?

When will they make the call? Do they do it every hour? Or can you choose a call time? It's like a call quiz. What is the minimum withdrawal?
I forgot to put the minimum, the minimum is $20. When you create account with humanatic, you see job listing there. The calls to review and translate is packed there, waiting for you.

I was interest in joining before because it seems easy but the last time I checked the site, they were no longer accepting new member. Though that was a long time ago.

I was interest in joining before because it seems easy but the last time I checked the site, they were no longer accepting new member. Though that was a long time ago.
Go now, humanatic is accepting people from everywhere. Last two weeks I visited humanatic, and the door is still open for application for working with them. So go now, and fill out the form and start earning through humanatic.

Go now, humanatic is accepting people from everywhere. Last two weeks I visited humanatic, and the door is still open for application for working with them. So go now, and fill out the form and start earning through humanatic.
Thank you for the information! I will try to look it up soon. That's good news since school is almost over, I can now focus on earning online.

Thank you for the information! I will try to look it up soon. That's good news since school is almost over, I can now focus on earning online.
You're welcome, take humanatic serious the way you take your studies serious. And you'll be earning big amount of money through it.

This seems interesting but I don't like the minimum amount required for withdrawal. And also, are the audio files clear? Is it easy to understand or hear? I wouldn't want to perform tasks where you will be given garbage work. But let me try this later and give out my own opinion.

HOW TO JOIN HUMANATIC;

Http://humanatic.com and start your online making money journey there. Good luck!!View attachment 1783
This site is looking interesting.. I ll give it try later. I believe if we ll take it serious then it can become good source of income but importance is to understand it first.

This seems interesting but I don't like the minimum amount required for withdrawal. And also, are the audio files clear? Is it easy to understand or hear? I wouldn't want to perform tasks where you will be given garbage work. But let me try this later and give out my own opinion.
You will be the one that will choose which one to start via humanatic site. Any one that is hard to you, you drop it and move to another. But in general, I don't think any task is hard to do there. As for the minimum, if you work steady for 3 days there, you can reach minimum pay out faster.

You will be the one that will choose which one to start via humanatic site. Any one that is hard to you, you drop it and move to another. But in general, I don't think any task is hard to do there. As for the minimum, if you work steady for 3 days there, you can reach minimum pay out faster.
Reaching the minimum in three days makes it more interesting. But I do hope also you wouldn't get sanctioned if you pass or drop a task and move to another. I mean, they have quality check, right?

Reaching the minimum in three days makes it more interesting. But I do hope also you wouldn't get sanctioned if you pass or drop a task and move to another. I mean, they have quality check, right?
They are strict when it comes to unsuccessful task. Try to pick up a recorded call you know too well, that you can execute. Don't finish a job half way for them. If not, they will plagiarize you, that might even rule you out of the site.

They are strict when it comes to unsuccessful task. Try to pick up a recorded call you know too well, that you can execute. Don't finish a job half way for them. If not, they will plagiarize you, that might even rule you out of the site.
How long is a recorded audio? And is there a time limit for you to finish transcribing it? And also, do they accept Paypal. It's the only option that I have for payment request. I would really like to try it now, but still has some errands to fulfill. Thanks for the info anyway.

How long is a recorded audio? And is there a time limit for you to finish transcribing it? And also, do they accept Paypal. It's the only option that I have for payment request. I would really like to try it now, but still has some errands to fulfill. Thanks for the info anyway.
Okay, the duration starts from 30secs to 5mins or there about. You will see everything you need via their website. They only accept PayPal account for payment purposes. So if you have a verified PayPal account, be rest assured that you will get your money from huamanatic.

You're welcome, take humanatic serious the way you take your studies serious. And you'll be earning big amount of money through it.
By the way, I forgot to ask, is the site allows to work through phone or I would need a desktop to earn there. I'm asking because I use my mobile most of the time, and my laptop is quite slow so I get annoyed everytime I use it.

I like your review on Humanatic. I have read your replies to several questions asked on this thread, so there is no point asking again.

My only concern is that the pay seems a little low and again, the minimum amount of withdrawal pegged at $20 is high. But it's all good.

I like your review on Humanatic. I have read your replies to several questions asked on this thread, so there is no point asking again.

My only concern is that the pay seems a little low and again, the minimum amount of withdrawal pegged at $20 is high. But it's all good.
That minimum withdrawal threshold is low for me. Because a lot of people have testified cashing out so fast with the platform. You can make $8 a day with humanatic if you're serious with your work there.

This looks like a very interesting offer and I haven't seen such paid to task. My only concern is how to earn. The prices for completing tasks is very low so does that means there are always calls there for you to analyses and make money continuously. Apart from that I think it is a good initiative.

This looks like a very interesting offer and I haven't seen such paid to task. My only concern is how to earn. The prices for completing tasks is very low so does that means there are always calls there for you to analyses and make money continuously. Apart from that I think it is a good initiative.
Okay, in huamnatic call recording reviews, their is lots of project to work on. The calls to review are very much, if you're consistent with working you can complete more than 100 recorded call reviews a day.

That minimum withdrawal threshold is low for me. Because a lot of people have testified cashing out so fast with the platform. You can make $8 a day with humanatic if you're serious with your work there.
You said the minimum withdrawal threshold is small for you? It all fine then. It means one would have to spend almost all day on the site... Anyway, as long as Humanatic pays, that is the most important thing.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back