What's new

Humanatic Reviews; SCAM OR LEGIT??

The thread is long age and I do not think that humanatic is open to new members . It seems the site is not functional again. I have try to register once but it's not responding appropriately, so I concluded that the site is no longer functional

I think it is still open to new members , but you should have verified PayPal and try to convince them on your application
, You should speak out well about your qualities .

This is another great earning platform and from the comments so far, I am sure the site legit. But the only issue is them using only PayPal as payment option. This will not be favorable to PayPal restricted countries like mine. So it is clear I can't work here. It is just my opinion.

Some users earn very well from this site for reviewing calls , I have applied there but I don't know why they refuse it anyway I will try to apply again cause the earnings are well .
Hmm, i Wonder why humanatic rejected you at the first place. If you have your verified PayPal account you can easily register through it and get confirmed.

Hmm, i Wonder why humanatic rejected you at the first place. If you have your verified PayPal account you can easily register through it and get confirmed.
Yeah that not good my friend but they didn't bother themselves give me a response , I think it was because of the application case , I don't present geniunely .

Yeah that not good my friend but they didn't bother themselves give me a response , I think it was because of the application case , I don't present geniunely .
Hmm, maybe. But still PayPal isn't trying in their own aspect. They made us go through this far, even doing forgery just to create account with them cos they restricted some countries.

Yes I know that you cannot register to Humanatic without verified PayPal , so some people cannot join it due to PayPal restrictions and that's not fair in my opinion .

When I heard about humanatic, I wanted to join but I could not because I needed verified paypal. back then I did not have a verified paypal, so I never joined.

When I heard about humanatic, I wanted to join but I could not because I needed verified paypal. back then I did not have a verified paypal, so I never joined.
I believe you now have a verified PayPal?? A guy at forumcoin, a moderator there, said he got a car and a house working for humanatic. That at times he earn $700-$800 a month doing a task he mastered using one year.

This is interesting no doubt and can be another source of income no doubt, would definitely be checking more reviews online, it could turn out to be informative too we never can tell

This is interesting no doubt and can be another source of income no doubt, would definitely be checking more reviews online, it could turn out to be informative too we never can tell
Humanatic have been its workers more than six years today. Its simply legitimate rewarding site where you do tasks and earn your reward for it.

This is actually a very good opportunity to earn to be honest and I am mostly concern that this platforms would attach so much priority to top world countries.

This is actually a very good opportunity to earn to be honest and I am mostly concern that this platforms would attach so much priority to top world countries.
It is for everyone to earn from, you can work there and earn money like the way top country users earn you just need a PayPal account to get going with it.

I have been hearing of this platform for some time now but I have not really had the time to sign up on it and start making money as most people are doing but I think I will do that very soon.

I have been hearing of this platform call d humanetics for quite a while way back then. It was a platform I had a eye for but getting in was always difficult. I never got the chance to work there till today

I have been hearing of this platform for some time now but I have not really had the time to sign up on it and start making money as most people are doing but I think I will do that very soon.
If you want to start making money over there at humanatic, then you should have verified PayPal account first before you talk about to register fully.

Go now, humanatic is accepting people from everywhere. Last two weeks I visited humanatic, and the door is still open for application for working with them. So go now, and fill out the form and start earning through humanatic.

So you're actually giving us a go ahead order that we can actually go to the website and subscribe or register and start getting jobs to earn from the website immediately without any restriction or censorship?

I have read some review about this website on reddit. I think they offer a wide range of services in which someone can make money. It seems my country is not among the selected ones to participate on the website.

HOW DOES HUMANATIC WORK??
Humanatic is a legit get paid to review recorded calls. listen to those recorded calls and give the clients the accurate quote of the recorded calls and get paid.

HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN THROUGH REVIEWING HUMANATIC CALLS.

Those calls doesn't take much of your time to review. It will take up to 30 secs to a minute to complete a recorded calls or more than that. Depending the length of the calls you choose to review. Price per recorded calls range from 0.04 - 1.1 cents for each reviewed call. Review up to 100 calls within an hour to earn $1 from humanatic. It shows you can make more than $8 a day from humanatic when you work consistently for 8 hours reviewing peoples recorded calls.

WHICH PAYMENT GATEWAY DOES HUMANATIC USE IN PAYING MEMBERS??
I think the only option there is PayPal, you can access it to check if other payment option have been added to their list.

WHICH COUNTRIES CAN ACCESS HUMANATIC??
All countries can access and create account with humanatic and start making money asap.

ANY PAYMENT PROOF TO CONFIRM THEIR AUTHENTICITY??

At the moment, I don't have any payment proof for humanatic. But you can find payment proof via their website. Read about their FAQ, you will find the payment proof section there.

HOW TO JOIN HUMANATIC;

login to their official website via,
Http://humanatic.com and start your online making money journey there. Good luck!!View attachment 1783

Well, I'm definitely going to look up for reviews online especially from TrustPilot.com and see it's rating there to know whether I can trust the website to work on it.

Humanatic is a the kind of gig that rewards any online hustler that master the best paying side of it. I'm hoping to try it soon when my Paypal is ready.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back