What's new

Humanatic Reviews; SCAM OR LEGIT??

When I heard about Humanitic,I wanted to join. However, in order to create account you had to use a verified paypal account. At that time, I did not have verified paypal account, therefore, I could not join the site.

When I heard about Humanitic,I wanted to join. However, in order to create account you had to use a verified paypal account. At that time, I did not have verified paypal account, therefore, I could not join the site.
Yeah, humanatic deals on verified paypal account. It works mainly for them, that discouraged me to join. But its still a legit platform to make money for those of us that can review recorded calls. I believe you now have a verified paypal account??

Yeah, humanatic deals on verified paypal account. It works mainly for them, that discouraged me to join. But its still a legit platform to make money for those of us that can review recorded calls. I believe you now have a verified paypal account??
We have our limitation and we cannot use all sites that are legit. I have a verified paypal and I can join humanitics if I want. However, prioritiea change and I am no longer interested on this site. Thwre are better ways, and easier ways to make money.

We have our limitation and we cannot use all sites that are legit. I have a verified paypal and I can join humanitics if I want. However, prioritiea change and I am no longer interested on this site. Thwre are better ways, and easier ways to make money.
Okay, that's good that you now have verified paypal account to hook up to humanatic and get started. Anytime i have a paypal account I will switch it to work for humanatic also. The pay rate for those tasks are okay to work for, at least one is not wasting his time on it.

Is humanatic a writing site , it seems as transcription site , yes I heard that the earnings are very well there , people can reach threshold only in one day , but I need to gather more information about this site .

Is humanatic a writing site , it seems as transcription site , yes I heard that the earnings are very well there , people can reach threshold only in one day , but I need to gather more information about this site .
Humanatic is a cl record view app, transcription jobs, translation jobs, and other menial jobs around itm not meaning you must be a transcription its to win over humanatic. You can still find other little simple tasks to earn some money too in humanatic website.

HOW DOES HUMANATIC WORK??
Humanatic is a legit get paid to review recorded calls. listen to those recorded calls and give the clients the accurate quote of the recorded calls and get paid.

HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN THROUGH REVIEWING HUMANATIC CALLS.

Those calls doesn't take much of your time to review. It will take up to 30 secs to a minute to complete a recorded calls or more than that. Depending the length of the calls you choose to review. Price per recorded calls range from 0.04 - 1.1 cents for each reviewed call. Review up to 100 calls within an hour to earn $1 from humanatic. It shows you can make more than $8 a day from humanatic when you work consistently for 8 hours reviewing peoples recorded calls.

WHICH PAYMENT GATEWAY DOES HUMANATIC USE IN PAYING MEMBERS??
I think the only option there is PayPal, you can access it to check if other payment option have been added to their list.

WHICH COUNTRIES CAN ACCESS HUMANATIC??
All countries can access and create account with humanatic and start making money asap.

ANY PAYMENT PROOF TO CONFIRM THEIR AUTHENTICITY??

At the moment, I don't have any payment proof for humanatic. But you can find payment proof via their website. Read about their FAQ, you will find the payment proof section there.

HOW TO JOIN HUMANATIC;

login to their official website via,
Http://humanatic.com and start your online making money journey there. Good luck!!View attachment 1783
Yes it is okay with all you information that you gave us but I have a question that can you please explain what kind of questions we have to answer after listening calls are they difficult to answer or they are simple one? Plus also tell me about the payment methods as well.

Yes it is okay with all you information that you gave us but I have a question that can you please explain what kind of questions we have to answer after listening calls are they difficult to answer or they are simple one? Plus also tell me about the payment methods as well.
The payment method is paypal, the job you do via humanatic is transcription jobs, translating and other micro task. The recorded calls you you'll be tasked to review its a transcription type. I believe you know how transcription works? You listen to audio/virtual records you transmit it into written words for clear understanding.

I heard about this site sometime back, however, I never took an interest. That's because I had a pretty bad experience working with a similar program. When I was in college I joined a company as a transcriptionist, where I had to listen to people over the phone and answer them or take orders. I hated that job.

I heard about this site sometime back, however, I never took an interest. That's because I had a pretty bad experience working with a similar program. When I was in college I joined a company as a transcriptionist, where I had to listen to people over the phone and answer them or take orders. I hated that job.
Laughs, that is the kind of job that can pay you awesomely online. All those stressful and skilled jobs are the ones with higher rewards than faucet/ptc sites. The only thing that hindered me from starting with it, its the ability of not having paypal account.

You mean I will just be listening to different calls and after reviewing some of the calls i will be paid some amount of money in the long run. That's really good way to make some cash on the internet. This will help me expand my source of making money on the internet as I have been looking for ways to do that since last year

It is a very good paying site , I will verify my paypal for sure to join this site , I will try my lick on Humanatic instead of work on those low paying sites , I see that people earn there up to 30$ a day .

Humanatic is a legit get paid to review recorded calls. listen to those recorded calls and give the clients the accurate quote of the recorded calls and get paid.

Those calls doesn't take much of your time to review. It will take up to 30 secs to a minute to complete a recorded calls or more than that. Depending the length of the calls you choose to review. Price per recorded calls range from 0.04 - 1.1 cents for each reviewed call. Review up to 100 calls within an hour to earn $1 from humanatic. It shows you can make more than $8 a day from humanatic when you work consistently for 8 hours reviewing peoples recorded calls.

I think the only option there is PayPal, you can access it to check if other payment option have been added to their list.

All countries can access and create account with humanatic and start making money asap.

At the moment, I don't have any payment proof for humanatic. But you can find payment proof via their website. Read about their FAQ, you will find the payment proof section there.

HOW TO JOIN HUMANATIC;

Http://humanatic.com and start your online making money journey there. Good luck!!View attachment 1783
100 calls per 1.1cents will make it a dollar per hour, does it's really pay a 1.1 cents on a 1 minute review call? It show it must be full time to get a $8 per day review call? does humanatic has an limited time to operate?

100 calls per 1.1cents will make it a dollar per hour, does it's really pay a 1.1 cents on a 1 minute review call? It show it must be full time to get a $8 per day review call? does humanatic has an limited time to operate?
In humanatic your working time is not limited. You work the way it pleases you. The tasks there are very much plenty, you have surplus to complete and earn. Its just unlimited task just as you work unlimited in this forum when you are not busy with your offline.

In humanatic your working time is not limited. You work the way it pleases you. The tasks there are very much plenty, you have surplus to complete and earn. Its just unlimited task just as you work unlimited in this forum when you are not busy with your offline.
After a task is completed will it be added to your system or it will be review in the admin system for verification before it will be added to your account? it is nice to hear unlimited work hours that we can keep grinding.

After a task is completed will it be added to your system or it will be review in the admin system for verification before it will be added to your account? it is nice to hear unlimited work hours that we can keep grinding.
Okay, in this case, your hob can be reviewed immediately with a conclusion to reward you when your job is up to the level they want from you. The clips is not long to complete, some last just 30 secs to 1 minute. So you can do more than 100 of them a day when you mean it.

Humanatic reviews, that's wonderful I have never heard about this type of review for this reason I will definitely try it out and see for myself how they operate, I know that there are a lot of scammers who claim they are paying users, but they are nothing but bounch of scammers.

Okay, that's good that you now have verified paypal account to hook up to humanatic and get started. Anytime i have a paypal account I will switch it to work for humanatic also. The pay rate for those tasks are okay to work for, at least one is not wasting his time on it.
I am not sure what the site is paying its users these days, however, back then when I heard of this site, the members on this site said they were earning really well from this site. sadly, some high reward sites are not available to us.

HOW TO JOIN HUMANATIC;

The main reason I'm yet to join this site is because of difficulties in PayPal. Have not been able to add my debit card to my PayPal account and PayPal is not accepting gtbank debit card. I wish there's payment in crypto currency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back