What's new

Humanatic Reviews; SCAM OR LEGIT??

I am not sure what the site is paying its users these days, however, back then when I heard of this site, the members on this site said they were earning really well from this site. sadly, some high reward sites are not available to us.
I also heard some sections of individuals saying the site is back at normalcy. Meaning they can now earn from the site. The site went on break during the early reign of covid19. Because, its customers ceased, base on limited phone calls recorded offline.

The only drawbacks of this site is you ned verified paypal. Actually, you need to verify your account through paypal account in order to add your payment method on the site. However, I don't know if they have changed this rule.

I really liked this site but I wasn't very good at deciphering heavy American accents so often couldn't understand what was being said. They had a lot of fraudsters there at one time and introduced face recognition as part of their logging in process. The auditing was awful when I was there. If you made a mistake they take more off you than you earned as a penalty. You can appeal them and if you are proved right you get the money back.

I notice the cash out rate is $20 now whereas it used to be $10. I was paid once but often used to get frustrated with the penalties so would leave.

I really liked this site but I wasn't very good at deciphering heavy American accents so often couldn't understand what was being said. They had a lot of fraudsters there at one time and introduced face recognition as part of their logging in process. The auditing was awful when I was there. If you made a mistake they take more off you than you earned as a penalty. You can appeal them and if you are proved right you get the money back.

I notice the cash out rate is $20 now whereas it used to be $10. I was paid once but often used to get frustrated with the penalties so would leave.
Hmm, no one likes to receive such kind of penalty after working so much hard to earn the amount, and unnecessary deductions that is much is carried out. Such can demoralized the worker even making him or her to resign.

The site is legit without a doubt; however, to make some money from this platform is very complicated.
I had an account there for more than 7 months, but it's rare to receive an offer (call).
I don't know the main reason, but I think the country plays a role in this.

The site is legit without a doubt; however, to make some money from this platform is very complicated.
I had an account there for more than 7 months, but it's rare to receive an offer (call).
I don't know the main reason, but I think the country plays a role in this.
Hmm, i really don't know why yours is like that. Humanatic is open to all countries, i wonder why you've not been offered a call to review. I've not started on humanatic because i don't have verified paypal account. Try to reach out to the customer care, to know why you've not been offered a task on the site.

Hmm, i really don't know why yours is like that. Humanatic is open to all countries, i wonder why you've not been offered a call to review. I've not started on humanatic because i don't have verified paypal account. Try to reach out to the customer care, to know why you've not been offered a task on the site.
It's tough to make an account because you will send a report about yourself and wait for them to accept you.
They don't accept all people.

It's tough to make an account because you will send a report about yourself and wait for them to accept you.
They don't accept all people.
Hmm, I'm only getting this information from you. The last time, i checked humanatic, i was accepted. But not having verified paypal account let me down. If it doesn't work well for you, then ho for other transcription sites. Like, scribie, rev, transcribeme etc, those ones accept worldwide.

Just hearing about this humanatic platform and from your reviews,their earnings are very good being able to earn a dollar in an hour.

Just hearing about this humanatic platform and from your reviews,their earnings are very good being able to earn a dollar in an hour.
Yes, humanatic pay rate per hour, daily is reasonable when you're earning from it. It is open to all countries, but the pay rate varies based on demographics.

Yes, humanatic pay rate per hour, daily is reasonable when you're earning from it. It is open to all countries, but the pay rate varies based on demographics.
Alright that's good but asides their payment through paypal,do they have cryptocurrencies as another option for payment?

You're welcome, take humanatic serious the way you take your studies serious. And you'll be earning big amount of money through it.
I've been hearing on the platform for a very long time but I don't have any opportunity to work there, are you a varify fmember of the site ?

Alright that's good but asides their payment through paypal,do they have cryptocurrencies as another option for payment?
Nope, just paypal at the moment. Maybe in the future they can include other payment options. They see paypal as the best convenient way of disbursing payments to their hard working members.

I wish they add other means of payment. I don't know why I hate associating myself with PayPal. But with the review of this sites, it looks profitable and easy to access and to make cool money as the poster highlighted.

Nope, just paypal at the moment. Maybe in the future they can include other payment options. They see paypal as the best convenient way of disbursing payments to their hard working members.
Okay that's also good but i work with platforms that have cryptocurrencies as mode of payment because i don't make use of PayPal due to it's restrictions.

It wasn't like that when I was there, it paid per correct placing of a call in a category and not per hour and each category had a different rate of pay regardless of where you came from. Has it changed since I last visited?

I am not using this site but I have heard of this site. They say you earn by categorizing phone calls. They also say you need a verified paypal account to use this site.

Okay that's also good but i work with platforms that have cryptocurrencies as mode of payment because i don't make use of PayPal due to it's restrictions.
It wasn't like that when I was there, it paid per correct placing of a call in a category and not per hour and each category had a different rate of pay regardless of where you came from. Has it changed since I last visited?
That's what i was explaining to @Anis Boukezzoula, that humanatic is open to all countries and not just selected ones. Its been long i visited there, since they needed my paypal account before starting to earn in their site. I've got all the review i want from them. The pay rate varies according to the task difficulty. They have many tasks, including reviewing of recorded calls, transcription, and other data entry jobs etc.

Thank you for sharing a satisfying new site. Sounds like a good way to win, but the full name AND full mailing address ?? Please help me I just found another site ok.

Some users earn very well from this site for reviewing calls , I have applied there but I don't know why they refuse it anyway I will try to apply again cause the earnings are well .

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back