What's new

How Were You Able To Raise Up The Required Capital Needed To Set Up Your Business?

I raised up capital by investing in one small business. I always see investment as best opportunity to raise funds for my business. I don't joke with investment. That's why I lost investing. Investment is key to successful business
A lot of people actually investing in cryptocurrency is right now in order for them to make more money from it and be able to start a business and is actually what I have also done as well before I started my own business.

Well, I called it self reliance and dependency this is because I could not go to any one in search for loan. I have to developed myself with the various skills which can helped me to start my business effectively without borrowing.

hustling is the first step I need to engage myself with whenever I want to raise cash for my business idea. I tried to do every available job around me in order to raise cash for my business. Beside that I save money from the side hustling I am doing. I tried to gather phone from all angles in order to raise capital for my business idea.

In the the spirit of learning new things about business set ups and acquisition, I came to realize that the most common problem faced by many entrepreneurs here is how to raise capital to set up businesses.

I would really appreciate it if successful business owners we have here can enlighten us on how they were able to realize the required capital they needed to successully set up their business, did you get it through family, savings, grants, or loans?

Please, this will go long way in helping one another on how to raise money for our personal businesses.
I haven't started any business yet, but one can actually raise money through borrowing, and loan. Before you establish a business, you must have planned for it and as well, make some savings towards it. The ones given to u buy family and friends is a plus.

I raised up capital by investing in one small business. I always see investment as best opportunity to raise funds for my business. I don't joke with investment. That's why I lost investing. Investment is key to successful business
The problem with getting viable investment plans today is that there's so many fakes and scams that are always set up to dupe anyone who doesn't have much information about them.

The first time I started running my business, I was not able to raised out capital for myself but I was assisted by the contribution of family in other to meet up to the requirements of the business properly.

I engage in real estate business. It took me 5 years to raise enough capital to buy my first property. I had to leave out 10% of my monthly salary and with time it added up so I had enough to buy a house. It was tough but I persevered.
Getting the capital needed for your business is something that is very challenging for a lot of people because I know at least a few friends of mine who are still struggling to raise the capital they need to start their business.

I was able to raise a major portion of my capital to start a new business from my personal savings over the years, I saved from my salary, investment etc.
The other portion I got it from family members and some of my very close friends.
If you are able to have people and your family members support you financially to raise capital to start their own business it is one of the good things that you can get.

For now I don't have business of my own for to source out for capital to start a business, you must start to save money before going into business, because it is very good to have money before plan to go into business.

After trying all my possible best I could not find anyone to help me with start up capital. I don't blame anyone though, time are hard. But I have not given you, that is why I'm trying hard to save money for myself and start.

I tried severally to get the necessary amount that I needed to get my business running, but the capital isn't coming. So, I just decided to start with the little amount that I have.

I have been saving for almost 2years in order to start my business , but when I reaches the price for my rough estimation , i decided to start the business not knowing the money won't be enough, so i receive help from a friend.

When it comes to starting up a business, the hardest part is on raising the capital that will be use to start the business. I have so many business ideas but I don't have enough capital to start it up. Every business need money to grow
When it comes to starting up a business, the hardest part is on raising the capital that will be use to start the business. I have so many business ideas but I don't have enough capital to start it up. Every business need money to grow

The easiest and safest way to raise money for business capital is from your savings. You can also borrow money, but it is risky because of the interest that you have to pay. You can also come with the partnership or look for investor.

I work offline to raise the money I need to start my business then. Any business I am interested to start now I'll definitely have to work online to raise the needed money. I no more have the time to be an offline worker now .

At the moment, I do not have any business yet talk less pf talking of how much one rise to start but I have heard of business who at least rise above $500 to $700 before the started there business.

I have been saving for almost 2years in order to start my business , but when I reaches the price for my rough estimation , i decided to start the business not knowing the money won't be enough, so i receive help from a friend.
It's not really easy , you just have to try as much as possible not to lose interest in whatever you are interested to do. it seems so many people will lose interest in the first year of whatever they were passionately interested when they are not able to achieve it.

When I first started my business, I had to raise capital from friends and families. The capital I raised wasn't enough. so, I opted for a loan from a bank. The loan I took was a costly mistake because it really affected my business.

When I first started my business, I had to raise capital from friends and families. The capital I raised wasn't enough. so, I opted for a loan from a bank. The loan I took was a costly mistake because it really affected my business.
I raised my business capital for good two years when I wanted to start my own business but i later realised that the fund not is not enough to start the business , that was when i started crowdfunding .

Raising a capital to set up a business can be challenging sometimes but with the right sources you can probably be successful on that. if I want to venture into a business I would consider using my own money in order to have enough experience of that particular business before expanding it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back