How to trade in Cryptocurrency?

Hasan Raza

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 24, 2020
USD
$7.0000USD
Biznotes
My dear fellows I received almost $35 from bizdustry in my Payeer wallet. In Payeer wallet there is an option of trading. Trade in almost some cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, Litecoin and Ripple etc.. So i want your suggestions that how I trade in it? And in which cryptocurency I should trade?

You can invest in Ethereum if you have in option there, even can invest in BTC but $35 is low in case of BTC, make at least $60 to $100 to get 2 or 3 dollars profit per day. Here you have option of buying you can buy coins and sell them when you want. I am not using payeer so i have not enough knowledge about that.

You should to invest in BTC but $35 dollars may not be too enough to get you profit $1 $2 per day. You should increase these dollars by posting here at least 1 2 week then you will be able to save $60 . At that price you may get 1,2 dollars as a profit, because my friends are getting by doing so.

My dear fellows I received almost $35 from bizdustry in my Payeer wallet. In Payeer wallet there is an option of trading. Trade in almost some cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, Litecoin and Ripple etc.. So i want your suggestions that how I trade in it? And in which cryptocurency I should trade?
Crypto currency trading is a very risky trading that a newbie can ever do. Imagine the time and stress put together on Bizdustry for you to be able to earn and be paid 35$ only for you to now trade with such amount and lose it? How would you feel? Can't you just simply sell off your payment amount and get your money to your self?
Post automatically merged:

Crypto currency trading is a very risky trading that a newbie can ever do. Imagine the time and stress put together on Bizdustry for you to be able to earn and be paid 35$ only for you to now trade with such amount and lose it? How would you feel? Can't you just simply sell off your payment amount and get your money to your self?

To trade in crypto currency, crypto currency can also be compared to force trading, in which the market in various fiat currencies from all over the word traded against each other, the best cyto platform for now is eToro .

You have to learn how to trade to be successful in trading, the market is very volatile and if you go trading without knowing the basics, you may loose your money.

Please wait and think before you engage.

On payeer that is not what is called trading. That is called buying and selling of crypto currency. When buying and selling the transaction fees is always high like up to 5% . Unlike trading, the trading fee is as low as 0.1%. To trade your coin send from payeer to binance and start trading

You can invest into Ethereum as it seem like the best performing Cryptocurrency at the moment. Investing into it simply means you buying the Cryptocurrency when the price is low and later selling off the coin when the price is high so that you can make your profit.

I think ethereum is the best choice as it is consistently increasing. Bitcoin and bitcoin cash on the other is dropping and rising once in a while. But it is important to acquire some knowledge first before proceeding.

Wow this is really good and i guess you could trade crypto like ripple because the price is currently increasing lately and i am sure that very soon it would get to $1 so you can buy ahead just in case it gets to that figure you earnsone certain amount so its best to actually invest ahead

Wow this is really good and i guess you could trade crypto like ripple because the price is currently increasing lately and i am sure that very soon it would get to $1 so you can buy ahead just in case it gets to that figure you earnsone certain amount so its best to actually invest ahead

Trading of Forex it's not something you can do without the help of expert and if you want to go into a serious trading of Forex I will advise you, to learn it perfectly from a good expert so that you will not lose your money unnecessarily, trading is very risky,

Congratulations on your money from bizdustry. About the trading, it is either you read the market yourself or you download some applications that can be given you signals on when to buy and when to sell your pins in order to maximize your profits

Trading of forex varies there are numerous coin the entherum litocoins which are all crypto currency that can generate silent profit that is when you buy stock or wallet with time you will make huge gain

Trading of forex varies there are numerous coin the entherum litocoins which are all crypto currency that can generate silent profit that is when you buy stock or wallet with time you will make huge gain

To trade in cryptocurrency directly as opposed to investing in a fund, you have 2 choices: use an exchange or use a forex broker. With an exchange, you buy and sellbitcoins or altcoins directly. With a forex broker, you buy a CFD (contract for difference).

Day Trading
Cryptocurrency Trading 2021 in Nigeria – Tutorial and Brokers
Contents ▾
Crypto Brokers in Nigeria
How To Trade Cryptocurrency
How to Compare Brokers
Apps & Software
Security
Fees
Final Word On Brokers
Market Rates
Cryptocurrency Trading For Beginners
Wallets
Strategy
Swing Trading
Tips
Utilise News
Technical Analysis
Study Metrics
Trade On Margin
Rules & Taxes
Rules
Taxes
Bots
Risks
Education
Key Points
Further Reading
Cryptocurrency trading has boomed in recent months. High volatility and trading volume in cryptocurrencies suit short-term trading very well. Here we provide some tips for day trading crypto, including information on strategy, software and trading bots – as well as specific things new traders need to know, such as taxes or rules in certain markets. We also list the top crypto brokers in 2021 and show how to compare brokers to find the best one for you.

My advice for you is to not trade crypto currency. The best you can do is to buy crypto currency as an investor and hold to gain profit. If you trade without knowing the technical analysis on how to read chart you can lose your money if the coin goes down in the course of trading

Decide if you want to own the cryptocurrency, or simply have a hunch that it’s value will go up or down.
If you want to own the currency, you need an exchange – Try BitMex – It is a simple, user friendly app
If you want to speculate on the price, you need a broker. Check the cryptocurrency brokers list above.
Fund your account
Buy the Cryptocurrency you want, or open a trade on it’s price.

Use the money to get some BTC that you would hold for long, hopefully the price is going to increase with time and you would make enough profits. BTC is still the best option, even though other coins are gradually increasing.

Use the money to get some BTC that you would hold for long, hopefully the price is going to increase with time and you would make enough profits. BTC is still the best option, even though other coins are gradually increasing.

There is a simple rule to trade. Buy when the price is down and sell when the price goes up. You also have to follow another important rule. When price starts falling, do not panic sell.

Wow! This is the best advice I have read about trading crypto currency. You made is so simple that anyne can easily trade crypto currencies. But the main question is if we can do this

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back