Staff member
Team Manager
Staff of the Month
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 4, 2021
USD
$0.3600USD
Biznotes
There are a couple of cryptocurrency traders that don't enjoy trading on weekends as a result of the low inflow of cash into bitcoin and other cryptocurrency coins. Do you think it is right to avoid trading during weekends or not?

I do not trade on specific day. MY trading activities are normally based on market performance. If I see the price fluctuating, especially if it is going up, I open a trade. I close trade as soon as I make some profits. I don't take a lot of risks

Sometimes I do, but it depends on how the market is on those days and how sure I am of the movement that can take place, for example today Sunday I traded.

I don't frequently invest in crypto, but if I did I'm sure I would invest or trade on the weekends and week days. I think as long as you're trading the better.

One thing with trading during the weekend is that inflow is not always high during the weekend and to predict is very difficult. So, you run the risk of losing more money.

I don't trade on weekends because I have often noticed how the price movement on weekends differs from weekdays. The price becomes very unpredictable and many sharp movements can occur

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back