What's new

How to get recruitment for a day job

To begin with, you are not even a bricklayer for your friend to come and be asking you if you know of anyone that needs such kind of job. He should ask his colleagues of the same trade and he will always get one

1.View your previous resources once again. 2
Get your resume done properly. 3 Show the employers what you are capable of. 4 Look fresh during the interview. 5. Clean up all the social media messes. 6. Boost your network. 7. Improve your skills. 8.Compete in an aggressive manner:

You can hardly find bricklayers online my friend. The best thing to do is to also ask those around you if they know people who does similar jobs.

My friend is a bricklayer, he receives job around the nation and he has been working alone for a while now. He came to be me yesterday seeking my help on how to recruit other labour workers to join him in his work. I don't know the best answer to give him wether to go online and search or look for them within the neighborhood.
There are so many job agencies that will gladly bring somebody to you to get job from you so you can engage some kind of job recruitment agencies or firms that will do the job for you at a price.

Doing such job in Africa dies not really stress to get,such job is always available,you do not need application,but if you want the high paying bricklaying work you will need to register under a construction

There are a couple of job websites where you can either advertise yourself or you advertise a job, you will definitely get a lot of responses to work with

I want to believe your friend is already an employer of a labour because his already a boss. If he needs more hands to assist his building contract, the best way to go about it is to list the vacancy on different job listing PLATFORMs and include his contact details with the skills needed from the employee

Bricklayers are lying fallow in several strategic places in Nigeria, so there shouldn't be any difficulty finding them. If he is really finding it difficult to get them, he should visit any building construction site, ask any bricklayer working there, they will have hundreds of people like them to recommend to him.
There many daily jobs out there like you just mentioned and bricklaying is one of the daily jobs, and they (the bricklayers) has a place they normally gathers every morning so that people that needed their services can come and pick them.

There many daily jobs out there like you just mentioned and bricklaying is one of the daily jobs, and they (the bricklayers) has a place they normally gathers every morning so that people that needed their services can come and pick them.
For some reasons I do not like bricklaying work but I will definitely prefer an online daily job rather than going out there to stress myself and get myself really down as a result of too much hard work.

My friend is a bricklayer, he receives job around the nation and he has been working alone for a while now. He came to be me yesterday seeking my help on how to recruit other labour workers to join him in his work. I don't know the best answer to give him wether to go online and search or look for them within the neighborhood.
For such manual tasks, people online will not join him. This requires that the workers have a certain level of trust and understanding to be able to work together.

The cheapest and very common workers you could get around is bricklayers. The question as to which you want to search for labourers online doesn't work because labourers aren't skilled enough to create online presence. It's a very common job around and you could get one easily in the neighbourhood'.

The cheapest and very common workers you could get around is bricklayers. The question as to which you want to search for labourers online doesn't work because labourers aren't skilled enough to create online presence. It's a very common job around and you could get one easily in the neighbourhood'.
The thing is that should be very difficult for you to find bricklayers around but you can definitely ask around your environment to know where they'd normally gather and if you know where it will be easy for you to get them.

For some reasons I do not like bricklaying work but I will definitely prefer an online daily job rather than going out there to stress myself and get myself really down as a result of too much hard work.
I understand your point , i was commenting on the post that says bricklaying job as a daily job, the job is too stressful compare to the pay they get daily which is not worth it.

This is actually extremely simple. A great deal of young people are actually wandering around the road searching for everyday bread he can easily simply involve a few of all of them to help him as well as provide their pay out by the end of the time after the function. The majority of all of them will certainly also like it as it will certainly include an everyday pay out as well as certainly not always a daily task to perform

Here in my country it is not difficult to have daily job, recruitment is not really difficult in my country,any one can get a daily job without requiment and after job instant payment

I understand your point , i was commenting on the post that says bricklaying job as a daily job, the job is too stressful compare to the pay they get daily which is not worth it.
Well the job is actually true stressful but there are some situations in life that will warrant someone to do that job as in my country Nigeria a lot of people are unemployed and so the only child that they have is to do this bricklaying jobs on the daily basis so that they can survive.

This kind of the workers normally have their own unions and organisations that you can reach out to them they will look for the workers for you.

I don't think is necessary for him to go on searching or even advertisement online in request for such. the best thing is to consult neighbourhood's around him aleast he will have a good number of persons who are interested and the will be happy to join him.

In a country where anyone can do anything they can just to feed themselves. Over here you don't need to stress yourself, just ask your neighbor

Bricklayers are lying fallow in several strategic places in Nigeria, so there shouldn't be any difficulty finding them. If he is really finding it difficult to get them, he should visit any building construction site, ask any bricklayer working there, they will have hundreds of people like them to recommend to him.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back