What's new

How to get recruitment for a day job

I think it will be better if he sources for workforce or labour close to the location of the job. This will help reduce transportation cost and the amount he's going to pay for labour.

If really he has been in the business for long, he should be aware of many other labourers that are also doing well in the job and recruit them. But if this ain't the case then you should search offline to make sure you're even dealing with a bricklayer to get started with.

Check on post offices, I think they still do that. You can check on online platforms that advertises vacancies. Some conduct exams atimes. Good luck

I think he should advertise his business around his neighbourhood on printed papers or announce it in public places such as regious gathering, and social media

One way to go about this is to have a network of bricklayers who would be available when your friend has a project. Like you suggested, you go out and search for them or just ask around; I'm sure there'll be other people who do this job constantly that you know.
Just gather them and connect to your friend, you can even get paid for doing this.

Well I have never tried it and so I don't really know but then I would like to actually try it and also because it is very important to get a job

Well,I don't think that should be a hard task,I guess the best way he can do to get people who can support him is by looking for friends who are willing to also participate on the job,or he should look for people around around which could be neighbor and rest.

My friend is a bricklayer, he receives job around the nation and he has been working alone for a while now. He came to be me yesterday seeking my help on how to recruit other labour workers to join him in his work. I don't know the best answer to give him wether to go online and search or look for them within the neighborhood.
Consider the location of your friend. If he is around your locality, then you can get other labour workers from the neighborhood. But if he is far away, you would have to search online for labour workers.

Recruiting workers for vocational job is simple. There are usually an association where each of these vocations are registered be it hairdressers,designers or in this case bricklayers.He can ask from the association he belongs to for workers or go to there popular place of assembly ,there is usually one no matter the country .He goes there arrange base on the fee hes willing to pay per day and that's it .Nothing special.

My friend is a bricklayer, he receives job around the nation and he has been working alone for a while now. He came to be me yesterday seeking my help on how to recruit other labour workers to join him in his work. I don't know the best answer to give him wether to go online and search or look for them within the neighborhood.
Does this mean that there aren't enough able bodied individuals in your locality who would be willing to do this work? In my place, it is not hard getting people to do something like this.

Doing this kind of job is very easy in Africa country. I will advise your friend should register under a construction company. So that anytime they have work they will always get in touch with him.
Yes dude.
Nice suggestion.
Around here, there are places where one can find bricklayers, mostly around construction sites. One can just meet them and they are always readily available for a job.

Your acquaintance can hire a variety of construction companies. Or he might publish on the bulletin board that the layer needs to be broken; I'm glad he's found plenty of folks willing to help.

Over here in my country there is always a location where those kind of people who does manual labour are in large numbers which you can always pick whichever quantity you need for your job.

Not too complex answer of that question, tell him to find an other person nearer to him . A jobless or job searcher person will be help ful for him so he should go to them. Even ask his other fellows or coworkers to do this for him. May yout friend get ease in this confusion.
Personally I don't really see it as something that is very complex to answer because there are always a sector in every society where a lot of people that are into the job stick around to be hired.

Normally in each country , there is a place where there are people looking for various daily jobs normally stays , so that people that need daily workers can go and pick them up there.

Doing this kind of job is very easy in Africa country. I will advise your friend should register under a construction company. So that anytime they have work they will always get in touch with him.
Manual labour is actually the order of the day in most African countries because there are no jobs for people to do which make a lot of people go to that section to see if they can make a living from.

Recommendation is very good in this kind of business or job because it means that your skills in the job have already been very helpful to who's recommending you to another.
This sort of job requires recommendation especially the skilled aspect. If he needs just labourers, he has to approach people in the same profession because they almost always have contacts for such tasks.

I believe in most cases you have to be close to where the work is taking place, that will really help you to be selected and you have to be there early to be amount the chosen one.

Manual labour is actually the order of the day in most African countries because there are no jobs for people to do which make a lot of people go to that section to see if they can make a living from.
You get it right , recruitment for a daily jobs are used in selecting manual or casual daily workers in Africa in which you pay them daily and you let them go once the work is done.

This is not even a difficult thing , he must always have a colleague he had previously worked with. As long as he has passed through the normal learning process of the bricklaying. He should always have a college was working together with then.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back