How to get recruitment for a day job

Peterlight

The man for the job
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
My friend is a bricklayer, he receives job around the nation and he has been working alone for a while now. He came to be me yesterday seeking my help on how to recruit other labour workers to join him in his work. I don't know the best answer to give him wether to go online and search or look for them within the neighborhood.

Many companies hold recruitment open days as a way to connect with potential candidates. Opening their doors allows them and the candidates some time to get to know the company in a bit more depth and the people they may be working with. You may be invited to an open day after you have applied for a job position, you may be scouted through social media or recruitment consultant companies or see an advertisement.

My friend is a bricklayer, he receives job around the nation and he has been working alone for a while now. He came to be me yesterday seeking my help on how to recruit other labour workers to join him in his work. I don't know the best answer to give him wether to go online and search or look for them within the neighborhood.
Lol, why must your friend ask you for that @Peterlight, even when their are many bricklayers around looking for jobs. Tell your friend I have many residing helplessly in my area. He needs them, he should pitch me on, thanks.

Bricklayers are lying fallow in several strategic places in Nigeria, so there shouldn't be any difficulty finding them. If he is really finding it difficult to get them, he should visit any building construction site, ask any bricklayer working there, they will have hundreds of people like them to recommend to him.

Last edited:
Doing this kind of job is very easy in Africa country. I will advise your friend should register under a construction company. So that anytime they have work they will always get in touch with him.

There are many construction company that your friend can get labourers from. Or he should write it on a notice board that break layer needed, I'm very sure that he will see many people that realdy to work with him.

This sort of job requires recommendation especially the skilled aspect. If he needs just labourers, he has to approach people in the same profession because they almost always have contacts for such tasks.

A bricklayer here is called tiler or tile setter but he can also do the job of a mason for making concrete structures. With the projects that he would get and he would need an extra hand then he should offer the work to those who have experience. But in hiring a worker the trust should be there so it is best if there is a good recommendation from a friend or relative. In the neighborhood beside our village there are many guys wanting work so that's where he gets workers for his projects.

Recruiting workers for vocational job is simple. There are usually an association where each of these vocations are registered be it hairdressers,designers or in this case bricklayers.He can ask from the association he belongs to for workers or go to there popular place of assembly ,there is usually one no matter the country .He goes there arrange base on the fee hes willing to pay per day and that's it .Nothing special.

Doing this kind of job is very easy in Africa country. I will advise your friend should register under a construction company. So that anytime they have work they will always get in touch with him.
Yes dude.

Not too complex answer of that question, tell him to find an other person nearer to him . A jobless or job searcher person will be help ful for him so he should go to them. Even ask his other fellows or coworkers to do this for him. May yout friend get ease in this confusion.

1. View your previous resources once again: ...
  2. Get your resume done properly: ...
  3. Show the employers what you are capable of: ...
  4. Look fresh during the interview: ...
  5. Clean up all the social media messes: ...
  6. Boost your network: ...
  7. Improve your skills: ...
  8. Compete in an aggressive manner:

You may be invited to an open day after you have applied for a job position, you may be scouted through social media or recruitment consultant companies or see an advertisement.

There are a lots of ways to hire labourer. First is through referrals. Ask someone especially in the field of construction for any referrals. You can post for job hiring in the internet. Or you can make a print ads in your place saying you need people for brick laying job

You will be able to learn more about the role you apply for and the other job roles they have on offer. Is can give you a greater insight into what you may want to do for the company . you may learn about a new role that may suite you better. You can also learn about what current employees do with their day to day work.

I don't think it is necessary for him to go online to look for labourers. He is a bricklayer, surely he must have employed some of them at a particular point in time? He just needs to find a way to contact them and offer them the work. If can't contact them, there places he can see them. He just needs to go there.

This is very easy to do. A lot of youth are roaming about the street looking for daily bread he can just engage some of them to work for him and give them their pay at the end of the day after the work. Most of them will even like it as it will come with a daily pay and not necessarily a every day job to do

In my area, getting a day job is very easy. Maybe because this is a common job among less educated people though. At times they write their numbers on the wall for hook up or at times you go to them direct for job.

I think that it is best for anyone to get a days paying job instead of a monthly job. You can decide to work everyday and once you are not feeling good enough about it, you leave. Such opportunities are not popular in lessley developed countries like Africa.

I think it depends upon the area or country in which you are living. But I know, not everyone is employed anywhere. He Should seek help of other friends first, if he couldn't find then he should go to social media. But here we have another point which is salary, if he would give handsome salary definitely he would get a person from his surroundings.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back