What's new

How to get recruitment for a day job

To get bricklayers, I can recommend that you look for them in the neighborhood, there you can evaluate their competence and strength, the bricklayers must be strong and warriors. Not just anyone, does that job, as it is strong. If you look for it on the internet that it can also be, you will not know how warriors they are.

1. Choose job boards wisely. You simply cannot just post a job advert online, cross your fingers and hope for the best. ...
  2. Create a great job advert. ...
  3. Optimise your advert for mobile. ...
  4. Use social media. ...
  5. Hire from within. ...
  6. Ask your staff to help out. ...
  7. Be a little more ruthless. ...
  8. Consider flexible interviews

My friend is a bricklayer, he receives job around the nation and he has been working alone for a while now. He came to be me yesterday seeking my help on how to recruit other labour workers to join him in his work. I don't know the best answer to give him wether to go online and search or look for them within the neighborhood.
He can do both, speak to people in the neighborhood and spread the word, he can also put up posters so people interested can apply. Social Media is a good platform to advertise for such job position as people are always on the look out and the information will certainly go round

There are people all around you so you can start from there and ask around to know what your surroundings can give and you can also go online as there are lots of platforms to advertise for job seekers like job rapido, jobberman etc.

My friend is a bricklayer, he receives job around the nation and he has been working alone for a while now. He came to be me yesterday seeking my help on how to recruit other labour workers to join him in his work. I don't know the best answer to give him wether to go online and search or look for them within the neighborhood.
My advice to your friend is to register on a site that allow you to post job advertisement vacancy and state the kind of job he is giving out to the public,most especially he should let the post start with part time job offer asap. So with that he would see so many people who are ready to work with him I guess.

This days, people no longer use the traditional marketing strategy often to post about job listings. Everything is going digitalized, soon the offline method will be erased. The social media is one of them, freelancing sites, forums, websites etc. Are the best place online to post about job availability, or post seeking for job.

This is a very funny question, and I can't just stop laughing thinking that might happen in this jet age and century, your friend might be an introvert, I believe they have bricklayers association almost everywhere, you don't need to go online in search for bricklayers that will work daily, bricklayers are everywhere in our environment and they are easy to find.

Job requirements are used to communicate employer's expectations from job seekers.
By laying out cleanly defined job requirements, employers can attract the right type of candidates. Over or under qualified candidates will be turned away from applying, thus saving employers a lot of saving money in the long run.

Last edited:
There are so many bricklayers in virtually everywhere in Nigeria, so all your friend needs to do, is to go out and search for those bricklayers who are interested to work for him and am sure ut won't be difficult to find such people willing to work.

You need to have educational qualification with high grades, you need to have required training. you need skills and knowledge on the position you are applying, and you also need experience in related field.

Currently, this is the problem I am facing. I have tried a couple of part time jobs, however, I am get to be hired. But then I am still in college and if I graduate with good grades, I will be possibly get hired.

Its very easy. Its depends on the country both of you are from but like Nigeria she unemployment is rampaging at least he's creating a job opportunity for some people. He should put it on he's social media likewise you, you will be surprise at the rate of people knocking for the opportunity...

It is quite hood you have decided to invest in really estate as it is a real gold mine. Getting workers especially in that location isnt that difficult. You can contact a local construction company or you can print posters and pate them around announcing the kind of services you want and people will surely turn up.

How to get recruitment for a day job could be through posting on your WhatsApp statuses, also Facebook to notify people. There are so many job which could require a day job e.g tiller, tailor, mechanics, miner,. Bricklayer e.t.c informations and connections are needed to get jobs

Basically all I could say is that it all depends on the enthusiasm you have after acquiring a job and the passion you have towards it.
Getting a daily job and deriving passion towards it we make it go along way to achieve great things.

I believe he should be the one to this recruiting properly because he should know people who are into the same line of work with him
But you should just ask around you might get one or two people for him to recruit

To recruit bricklayers around is not a problem a bit. He only needs to make the opportunity known across various social media such as WhatsApp, Facebook and co. By so doing,he'll be able to get able hands.

To get recruitment for a day job , you should post updates about that on your Facebook timeline or creates ads about that. Then possibly you could get a someine who is interested

There are many ways to get recruitment for a day job, first of all you will need to apply for the job or you can send an application letter to the organisation for you to get the job

We are in the digital world which means you do not need to stress yourself much on anything again, you can get this done online. Simply post it and state your want or need,... Tell this to your friends.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back