What's new

How to Earn lifetime passive income of $5 daily

It seems great but it also sounds too good to be true. Perhaps providing an proof of payment would help other members like me to review the said investment. You have to understand that it's hard to trust these days when it involves money.

11 months! I'm sorry but this Agricnode has the makings of a ponzi scheme, or a HYIP.

And for them to pay out such high sums, only if people invest continuously.

It would be safer to leave the money in Bitcoin wallet.

You really to invest and to get that you really need to do your investigation properly before going into it because it's even not easy and moreover you have to search before you get s sight that's going to be paying 5$ and of I get any I swear am really gonna register and be getting paid than all this am doing seriously

Another way to earn passive $5 is to join long time paying HYIP program. Find a HYIP program that pays hourly and invest your money. First do due deligence before you go ahead to invest. Also do invest the amount you cannnot lose, the reason a long time paying HYIP can also flop, so when that happens, you will not be affected much.

This does not seem like an investment but hyip and ponzi. These types of investments may end up having issues where by people lose lots of money just like I did a year ago. One needs to be high careful with programs like this, they fail at the end.

How legit is this stuff you posted here. I have tried alot of this stuffs and all of them have failed me. Alot of them are similar to ponzi scams whereby it is only the initial participants that gain from them

I have seen more of their post and advertisement on different platforms and I can authoritatively tell you the program is not far from being a Ponzi scheme. I told a financial advisor about this business and he said if I don't want to lose my hard earned money I should run away from it.

WHAT IS AGRICNODE?

Agricnode is a decentralized wallet or account containing a locked amount of Agricoin to verify transactions and enables private transactions with coin shuffling, decentralized governance, and the proprietary proof of service protocol, which allows for lightning fast transactions such as instant Agricoin transfer using a method called simplified payment verification (SPV) on Agricledger infrastructures.
Agricnode is like a fixed deposit account on Blockchain. Agricnode is one of the operational models of Agrichainx technologies. Agrichainx is Africa’s first global blockchain Agriculture platform connecting farmers to markets, finance, tools and resources.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE AND OWN A NODE

Members who wishes to own a node subscribe through the site with a minimum of N1,000/$4
Node packages ranges from N1,000/$5 to N1,000,000/$2,000.
After subscription, your account will be locked for a period of 11 months.
*Agricnode earn you a lifetime passive income of $5 daily per node.
2Q if you registered with 1k ur daily earning is $5, 2k $10, 3k $15 to 1mil $40k daily and this money ur account before it unlocked u must spent 11months and it's start from the day u opened the account. And 75% of ur accumulated money u can withdraw it or buy anything u wanted while the remaining 25% u can only purchase agricultural products from companies that are mutually agreed to used agric coin as their currency worldwide.
This is the first time I will hear of this. But it seems like a Ponzi to me. As time goes on they will not have enough to meet with the payments. Moreover 11 months is a lot of time. This is certainly not for me.

This sounds like a HYIP. I remember once there was program called recyclix. The company claimed to invest in waste recycling and promised to share the profits with the investors. After operating for a couple of years, it closed the doors and vanished with investors money. There is no lifetime residual income from a program like this.

How legit is this stuff you posted here. I have tried alot of this stuffs and all of them have failed me. Alot of them are similar to ponzi scams whereby it is only the initial participants that gain from them
You don't want to go with this. Look at all the failed HYIP's and ponzi schemes you've tried and you will see that they share similarities.

Huge sums of profits for doing zero work, instead giving them your money. Why won't they form a legit company and sell shares instead?

I will love to consider investing in the agricnode but I'm coming across it for the first time and I don't know how authentic it is, besides it takes too long to pay back and I can not relax keeping my money in an unsure business.

This is a very enticing offer. It looks too good to be true. I beleuve this is an investment scheme that helps you earn after a long term investment but how do I verify how real this is? Moreover they have any legal backing? How do I recover my money if the site crashes?

WHAT IS AGRICNODE?

Agricnode is a decentralized wallet or account containing a locked amount of Agricoin to verify transactions and enables private transactions with coin shuffling, decentralized governance, and the proprietary proof of service protocol, which allows for lightning fast transactions such as instant Agricoin transfer using a method called simplified payment verification (SPV) on Agricledger infrastructures.
Agricnode is like a fixed deposit account on Blockchain. Agricnode is one of the operational models of Agrichainx technologies. Agrichainx is Africa’s first global blockchain Agriculture platform connecting farmers to markets, finance, tools and resources.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE AND OWN A NODE

Members who wishes to own a node subscribe through the site with a minimum of N1,000/$4
Node packages ranges from N1,000/$5 to N1,000,000/$2,000.
After subscription, your account will be locked for a period of 11 months.
*Agricnode earn you a lifetime passive income of $5 daily per node.
2Q if you registered with 1k ur daily earning is $5, 2k $10, 3k $15 to 1mil $40k daily and this money ur account before it unlocked u must spent 11months and it's start from the day u opened the account. And 75% of ur accumulated money u can withdraw it or buy anything u wanted while the remaining 25% u can only purchase agricultural products from companies that are mutually agreed to used agric coin as their currency worldwide.
It seems like a good and effective platform for long time earning, but I don't have too much amount for investment because I am a student and $100 matters a lot for me, so not everyone can afford or work at this platform.

Well, I try to understand better, forgive me.
Therefore, first of all, after registering with AGRICNODE, I should deposit a minimum of $ 4, if I understand correctly.
First question: can I do this from any wallet, such as Blockchain, Payeer, etc?
Two: After, I have to stay 11 months without touching the account before I can have a passive income of $ 5 a day?
Thank you.

Thanks for the great reviews. I got to know about the agricnode sometimes ago, after several researches, I've realised that it's very safe, secure and credible. And it worth attempting.

This agricnode business investment method seemed too good to be true to me, the earning capabilities is just too much for the investment.
I just need evidence of payment from this platform and I will definitely rush to invest there, I have been searching for an investment opportunity like this one for a while now.
I have heard about this agricnode investment scheme recently. But I didn't pay much attention about it during the time I heard it because I didn't understand how I will drive steady passive income through it. Up till now, I haven't understand, cos their is no evidence to convince me about how my profit will come by, if I invest through it.

This investment plan is too good to be true. $5 daily income for 11months? How are they going to get it? It seems like another Ponzi scheme to me. I will pass, don't want to have anything to do with something that will break my heart this year.

This sounds little complicated. I wouldn't want to invest in any blockchain project that has been launched recently. I would also never invest in high yield investment program. For me residual income is something that does not require any investment and something that does not need a lot of work.

This your agricnode stuffs look too good to be true and bears the hallmark of a scam to me. I mean the rewards you are promising on investment are outrageous and seems unverifiable. Say OK, we give it a benefit of a doubt what are the proofs of payment from those who have invested and earned. If the agricnode stuff is true its a nice plan but with no obvious way of generating money to pay those invested its a no for me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back