Tessyy1701

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
WHAT IS AGRICNODE?

Agricnode is a decentralized wallet or account containing a locked amount of Agricoin to verify transactions and enables private transactions with coin shuffling, decentralized governance, and the proprietary proof of service protocol, which allows for lightning fast transactions such as instant Agricoin transfer using a method called simplified payment verification (SPV) on Agricledger infrastructures.
Agricnode is like a fixed deposit account on Blockchain. Agricnode is one of the operational models of Agrichainx technologies. Agrichainx is Africa’s first global blockchain Agriculture platform connecting farmers to markets, finance, tools and resources.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE AND OWN A NODE

Members who wishes to own a node subscribe through the site with a minimum of N1,000/$4
Node packages ranges from N1,000/$5 to N1,000,000/$2,000.
After subscription, your account will be locked for a period of 11 months.
*Agricnode earn you a lifetime passive income of $5 daily per node.
2Q if you registered with 1k ur daily earning is $5, 2k $10, 3k $15 to 1mil $40k daily and this money ur account before it unlocked u must spent 11months and it's start from the day u opened the account. And 75% of ur accumulated money u can withdraw it or buy anything u wanted while the remaining 25% u can only purchase agricultural products from companies that are mutually agreed to used agric coin as their currency worldwide.

Nice update, about this agricnodes investment module, how legitimate is it?? Is their any payment proof about this investment platform?? bring them on.

WHAT IS AGRICNODE?

Agricnode is a decentralized wallet or account containing a locked amount of Agricoin to verify transactions and enables private transactions with coin shuffling, decentralized governance, and the proprietary proof of service protocol, which allows for lightning fast transactions such as instant Agricoin transfer using a method called simplified payment verification (SPV) on Agricledger infrastructures.
Agricnode is like a fixed deposit account on Blockchain. Agricnode is one of the operational models of Agrichainx technologies. Agrichainx is Africa’s first global blockchain Agriculture platform connecting farmers to markets, finance, tools and resources.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE AND OWN A NODE

Members who wishes to own a node subscribe through the site with a minimum of N1,000/$4
Node packages ranges from N1,000/$5 to N1,000,000/$2,000.
After subscription, your account will be locked for a period of 11 months.
*Agricnode earn you a lifetime passive income of $5 daily per node.
2Q if you registered with 1k ur daily earning is $5, 2k $10, 3k $15 to 1mil $40k daily and this money ur account before it unlocked u must spent 11months and it's start from the day u opened the account. And 75% of ur accumulated money u can withdraw it or buy anything u wanted while the remaining 25% u can only purchase agricultural products from companies that are mutually agreed to used agric coin as their currency worldwide.
Thank you for this info on agricnode. Please can you strictly provide proof of payment withdrawal for the community to see to start trusting this program?
Someone like me will love to see the proof backing up all your above claims. Wish you more luck.

I don't really see how this type of investment will be able to meet up with paying this huge reward daily for many users

I don't trust any online investment that takes 3days not to talk of the one that will last for a whole 11month..am not interested

The investment is not that a bad one as one has to be patient with the investment packages. Hence the company did a nice job.

I just heard about this, is it proven legitimate? have you registered there? is it really paid as you describe it? I am still curious

Thanks dear, the investment plan sounds so real, we will appreciate a payment proof to be sure of the platform thanks

Your title and thread does not matches, title is about earning 5$ passive income, thread is about AGRICNODE, you should have mentioned atleast the name of the subject in title.

Is Agrinode real? , i would love to know more about the investment and I'd it available to all countries ,soi can know if i can join

Nice update, about this agricnodes investment module, how legitimate is it?? Is their any payment proof about this investment platform?? bring them on.
It would be great if you can provide a payment proof... Just to make sure this is a legit thing to put money on

It would be great if you can provide a payment proof... Just to make sure this is a legit thing to put money on
I'm not the one who posted this thread, rather direct this message to the person, to provide you with the necessary payment proof to ascertain the legitimacy of the platform okay...

I don't believe this, please what exactly is the missing of agriconde? When was the platform launched? Are you into it already? If yes! Please don't hesitate to show us some proof of payment. I don't trust all this sites anyone.

That's sound quite interesting. How can they manage to give such high profit on daily basis?
This thread is marked as legit but how can we believe that this site or whatever it is will last for 11 months from now.
One confusion is that can't we withdraw the profit before 11 months?

Pardon me but aren't we getting too much of crypto currencies already? There's student coin, bird coin and others, now it's agric? Why can't we just focus more on what we already have. It's a bit worrying for me seeing different kinds of crypto in the market.

Seems really great, not sure yet if it's very legitimate. I would love for you to throw more light on it as I'm already interested. I would loved to also made mention that the title and content of the thread doesn't seems to match

This agrinode looks like a ponzi scheme to me. And most ponzi schemes often turn out to be a way to siphon and run away with people's money.
If I don't see evidence of users withdrawing from this agrinode, then I can't take it seriously.

This agrinode looks like a ponzi scheme to me. And most ponzi schemes often turn out to be a way to siphon and run away with people's money.
If I don't see evidence of users withdrawing from this agrinode, then I can't take it seriously.
That's true you said, waiting for a whole lot of one year to get your reward is totally a long time to wait. Looks like a ponzi, the poster didn't even show us their previous payment proof to assure us that, its a paying investment scheme.

This agricnode business investment method seemed too good to be true to me, the earning capabilities is just too much for the investment.
I just need evidence of payment from this platform and I will definitely rush to invest there, I have been searching for an investment opportunity like this one for a while now.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back