What's new

How to Earn lifetime passive income of $5 daily

Having participated in a lot of online programs, this agricnode sounds too good to be true. However, those that intend to try should tread carefully.

WHAT IS AGRICNODE?

Agricnode is a decentralized wallet or account containing a locked amount of Agricoin to verify transactions and enables private transactions with coin shuffling, decentralized governance, and the proprietary proof of service protocol, which allows for lightning fast transactions such as instant Agricoin transfer using a method called simplified payment verification (SPV) on Agricledger infrastructures.
Agricnode is like a fixed deposit account on Blockchain. Agricnode is one of the operational models of Agrichainx technologies. Agrichainx is Africa’s first global blockchain Agriculture platform connecting farmers to markets, finance, tools and resources.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE AND OWN A NODE

Members who wishes to own a node subscribe through the site with a minimum of N1,000/$4
Node packages ranges from N1,000/$5 to N1,000,000/$2,000.
After subscription, your account will be locked for a period of 11 months.
*Agricnode earn you a lifetime passive income of $5 daily per node.
2Q if you registered with 1k ur daily earning is $5, 2k $10, 3k $15 to 1mil $40k daily and this money ur account before it unlocked u must spent 11months and it's start from the day u opened the account. And 75% of ur accumulated money u can withdraw it or buy anything u wanted while the remaining 25% u can only purchase agricultural products from companies that are mutually agreed to used agric coin as their currency worldwide.
I doubt the possibility of this website being sustainable . Paying $5 profit for a $4 investment is something quite too good to be real. I doubt if this business worth trying.

I want to thank you for bringing this platform to our notice. This is the first time I am coming across this kind of platform. You did not tell us if you have invested in it or not or even provide any payment proof. And how legit is it, just as someone asked above? Locking funds for 11 months is not that easy. Then I will still withdraw part and not all of it after the whole wait? This is serious. Or maybe I didn't read that part well. I will rather wait for payment proof before joining. It is just my opinion.

This is a good innovative and agric is one of the best sector to invest in. As good as I think this project is, there is still need for u to give us details about this project. Any project that require u to invest money before u can earn money will require valid proof to be accepted by many.

Based on what I have read here, I think this is a hyip program. The offers and ROI both loom unrealistic to me. You should always stay away from dubious programs.

I don't really see how this type of investment will be able to meet up with paying this huge reward daily for many users
The only way to know if this kind of investment would be able to meet up with paying all these rewards for it many daily users is to actually invest into it even with a little amount that you can afford to lose.

I strongly have my doubts about this cause I'm trying to think of a scenario where the company makes money from this especially as the registration fee is quite low

The only way to know if this kind of investment would be able to meet up with paying all these rewards for it many daily users is to actually invest into it even with a little amount that you can afford to lose.
Sure ,but to me before taking any risk irrespective of how much am putting in, I normally assess the investment to know if it worth giving a chance.

Sure ,but to me before taking any risk irrespective of how much am putting in, I normally assess the investment to know if it worth giving a chance.
I will still reiterate what I have said because the only way that you can be reassured that this platform is actually legitimate is by making a small investment into it. Let this investment be a certain amount of money in the you can afford to lose.

I will still reiterate what I have said because the only way that you can be reassured that this platform is actually legitimate is by making a small investment into it. Let this investment be a certain amount of money in the you can afford to lose.
This is a wrong assumption. Now , there are investment offers that you will see and you won't need anyone to tell you that such investment is not going to be sustainable.

Thank you for sharing this. But I don't think I can easily trust such a site. It looks like a ponzi scheme to me. Moreover, I cannot just invest in a site that claims to deal with agriculture yet I am not near their farms to actually see that there is any progress. For all I care, there could be no agriculture going on at all.

This update is really a good one but I’ve never heard of it before which is making me to think maybe it’s a new update.If not,can you kindly show proof that people were able to withdraw their money after the 11 months

There is a cannabis crowdfunding project called juicyfields , where is it possible to earn passive income by investing , the minimum to invest in 50 EUR.

I have never heard about such kind of online investment program before. Can you please tell me if this opportunity is only for African people or anyone can participate in this? Is it possible to convert this coin to big crypto coins like bitcoin and I am really having ah ard time understanding how this works.

It is not possible to make 5 $ in one day by passively i see a lot of money making app but that is not true you cant but iproyal apk is the best just register and earn passively min withdrawal is 5$ just see by your self
Link is this https://iproyal.com/pawns?r=159699

I don't really see how this type of investment will be able to meet up with paying this huge reward daily for many users
That is what I am also thinking. How will user that hold the coin earn that much. Hope it is not like inksnation that was created by a Nigeria guy that turns out to be scam. I have not seen this program before. Maybe I will find out about it because I don't trust them with the daily huge returns

This has the format of a ponzi scheme. They usually come out with investment packages and promise investors mouth watering offers. well members can enjoy the ride till everything goes down.

I have visited the site and I do not so much trust the website, I tried verifying my email but never received the code, I believe there are other investment that can earn one passive income e g network marketing.

Any investment scheme online that isn't popular is reflagged we shouldn't go in straight into it. We should ask questions before into it.

If you have a blog that is monetized with adsense and infolinks, and if your blog content ranks high on search engines, you can easily earn $5 daily passive income from your blog.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back