What's new

How to Earn lifetime passive income of $5 daily

One can make $5 per day if he has a lot of money to invest . I think he should invest in crptyo currency. He should need long term of investment . After one year he can earn money through his interest. He can get $5 per day . It will be possible that he can get more money through investment.
Sometimes its kinda risky though

Good initiative, but sounds more of pinkoin, pinkoin is also a platform where you open an account with 1000naira and your account will earn some commission per month.

Pinkoin didn't end well, so how sure that this Agricola will still be active in 11months time.

According to my own point of view, I believe you can earn life time passive income of five dollars daily by working in a good company or better still work online. All you have to do is get a good job in a big organization and you can even earn more that that.

I know one but $5 weekly. It's called Lazybucks. A lot of my friend has a proof of payment. It will hire your fb account for ad marketing, but your fb friend will not see it. Your fb must be 2yrs old and 100 minimum friend.

The reward system looks big enough but I don't know. The activities doesn't look like one that can keep up payment for that. Also we are having to pay first which a big turn off for me.

I don't believe this, please what exactly is the missing of agriconde? When was the platform launched? Are you into it already? If yes! Please don't hesitate to show us some proof of payment. I don't trust all this sites anyone.

WHAT IS AGRICNODE?

Agricnode is a decentralized wallet or account containing a locked amount of Agricoin to verify transactions and enables private transactions with coin shuffling, decentralized governance, and the proprietary proof of service protocol, which allows for lightning fast transactions such as instant Agricoin transfer using a method called simplified payment verification (SPV) on Agricledger infrastructures.
Agricnode is like a fixed deposit account on Blockchain. Agricnode is one of the operational models of Agrichainx technologies. Agrichainx is Africa’s first global blockchain Agriculture platform connecting farmers to markets, finance, tools and resources.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE AND OWN A NODE

Members who wishes to own a node subscribe through the site with a minimum of N1,000/$4
Node packages ranges from N1,000/$5 to N1,000,000/$2,000.
After subscription, your account will be locked for a period of 11 months.
*Agricnode earn you a lifetime passive income of $5 daily per node.
2Q if you registered with 1k ur daily earning is $5, 2k $10, 3k $15 to 1mil $40k daily and this money ur account before it unlocked u must spent 11months and it's start from the day u opened the account. And 75% of ur accumulated money u can withdraw it or buy anything u wanted while the remaining 25% u can only purchase agricultural products from companies that are mutually agreed to used agric coin as their currency worldwide.
Post automatically merged:

that's a nice move....soon all transactions will be on a blockchain...have registered...I hope it pays at the end of the day

Agrinode or what you call it seems to be another form of scam. No way can they afford to pay out such a huge amount of money. How sure are you that they wont close up before the 11th month when people start withdrawing. You shouldn't have put this up here. This is definitely not legit. No body has been paid.

Thank you very much for this your post about this investment. I think I would look around and try to invest in Dom money but I am concerned about the earning rate though.

This type of investment is like an HYIP investment to me. I don't know so.much about this agricoin or the people behind it that are running it. But I will be a little sceptical about this platform

You shouldn't venture what your mind isn't satisfied with. Always go for what your mind is telling that is right. Most of the investment scheme you see online this days are centered to ripping off.

i don't think that anything internet related is "lifetime", but the longest possible to live would be cool, agrincode seems to be offering interesting offers to be honest

So unfortunate this was a long time, don't know if it still functioningor they still give there incentives for participation. I know by now the coin must have been named in some exchanges.

i don't think that anything internet related is "lifetime", but the longest possible to live would be cool, agrincode seems to be offering interesting offers to be honest
I know anything that has to so with online isn't till time indefinite. At times the reward stops, and another kickstart. How does agrincode works??

I know anything that has to so with online isn't till time indefinite. At times the reward stops, and another kickstart. How does agrincode works??
no idea to be honest, i have to make some researches about it, i'm actually not aware about it, the first time i read about it is here in Bizdustry

no idea to be honest, i have to make some researches about it, i'm actually not aware about it, the first time i read about it is here in Bizdustry
Lol, then their is no point to get into it since you didn't offer me concentrate facts that will justifiable. I'll focus on crypto to make better mark there, at least I'm not losing money investing on crypto.

This agricnode business investment method seemed too good to be true to me, the earning capabilities is just too much for the investment.
I just need evidence of payment from this platform and I will definitely rush to invest there, I have been searching for an investment opportunity like this one for a while now.
Well if it seems too good to be true then it probably is, also it's wise to see payment evidences so as not to end up being a total waste of time as lots of online ventures have been

I have decided never to invest in this kind of platforms because many of them are Ponzi schemes. I have Invested in such before and I never cashed out.

It is very possible that you can earn a passive income of up to 5 dollars daily. I think what you should consider doing first is to learn a high income skill you can monetize.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back