How to Choose Web Hosting As a Newbie

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Are you someone who does not have any experience in running a website and wants to buy web hosting for the first time? If that is the case, you might find this information useful.
In 2015, I picked Namecheap for my website because of their fees. I got shared hosting for just $9.88 for the first year. However, when I was renewing my hosting, I had to pay $20. I did not know the fees would go up in the second year. Also, the free SSL they offered was only for the first year, I had to buy S SL in the second year.
You will have to remember things like these while buying hosting.

It is crucial to make a crosscheck in the renewal fee for web hosting purchase as some might be cheap at first purchase in first year but higher when renewing them.

I'm not sure if I have to renew my SSL with Hosteology after the first year. I hope not. Well, I think an SSL is free forever for each main domain on each reseller account

SSL is not free unless it is from Let's Encrypt. If you are using Let's Encrypt your SSL will be free otherwise you will have to pay. Some web hosts provide you support for Let's Encrypt and you do not have to manually install it on your website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back