What's new

How To Avoid PayPal Account Limitations.

There are pay pal limitations in Nigeria, the only way to avoid these limitations is to go to the country where they don't have this limitations or having a foreign account.

You can only send but not receive funds in my country and because of the need to earn online many people have found ways around that restriction. As the poster rightly pointed out, when you keep to the rules, you shouldn't have any issues.

PayPal is generally restricted in my location and as a result of this I will not be able to get a verified PayPal account for any business.

I wish I had read PayPal rules earlier before mine got limited. I think one of the rules that you have not mentioned is that Payapal does not allow you to receive payments from ponzi schemes and other get rich quick sites. That is what got mine to be limited. It was when they were giving me reason for the limitation that I learnt that this was one of the rules.

Most times I feel like,if we just do the right thing and not force our way into it. If PayPal has a policy, it's better to stick with it and avoid hassles that can fuctate the account.

PayPal has more than 300 million active users and is the most common online transaction processing platform. The only reason behind the success and popularity of PayPal is its secure and high-quality service that they offer its users.

However, PayPal often becomes a bummer about security, particularly if the platform and the PayPal restrictions are new to you. One of PayPal’s worst safety problems is its limitations and restrictions when breaking a user policy.

The easiest way out of this is to avoid getting into trouble with PayPal by avoiding these problems. This article will list the things you have to look out for when signing up for a PayPal account, that will help you avoid being hit by limitations on your account.

Here is how...

PayPal often needs its customers to work hand in hand with them, to keep their website safe and to do business without any problems. To help you avoid your account from being limited when using PayPal, you have to consider the following:
  • You should not possess more than one account – one of the most known reasons that PayPal restricts its user account is owning more than one PayPal account. Don’t do that. You should not operate more than one account. Even if it takes a few minutes to open a PayPal account, don’t be tempted to do so. It will just get your main account into trouble. You have to be transparent with PayPal and adhere to their one account per person policy.
  • Use accurate information – When applying for a PayPal account, always make sure that you use the most accurate information. Any inconsistency in the information that you submit will cause the account to be flagged. Your address and personal information are very important in identifying your account. Thus, you should make sure that you use the most accurate and authentic information possible.
  • Keep your account verified – Once you sign up for a PayPal account, you must verify your account before you use to do anything with the account. Avoid doing transactions with your account without having it verified. You can be able to do a few transactions before verifying your account, but this is limited to a certain amount. To verify your account, PayPal will ask for a link to your bank account that will help verify your account and you will be good to do transactions.
  • Be patient for transactions – verifying PayPal is not enough, so you have to wait for large transactions to show that your account is valid. If you open a new account and start doing large transactions immediately, it will cause your account to be limited. Therefore, you must first start with smaller amounts.
  • Don’t use Proxies – If you change your location or the location of your device, this will cause a change in your IP address which can lead to your account being limited. PayPal doesn’t take lightly fluctuations in IP address. If you use a VPN or a tool that alters your IP address, the PayPal security robots will flag your account automatically.
You can help boost your online business with PayPal. It will help smoothen the process of getting paid. You will not have any problem with PayPal if you comply with its user policies and follow the rules listed above. PayPal can limit your account and withhold your balance if they feel you have violated any of its user policies.
You have spoken well and I think I just learned the best way to go about my PayPal account right now. I will go back and read and read again now. Thanks.

I know of someone who's PayPal account or has limited and this cost inability to receive or even retrieve is money in the account. These tips you outlined here is very good and I give you thumbs up for it.

It is no longer news that paypal limitation is a common thing among online business owners. One of the ways to avoid paypal limitation is to use your correct details while signing up. If you are required to confirm your details and it was discovered that you used a false details, they will limit such account.

Well, currently in Italy, Paypal does not work as a wallet for cryptocurrency exchange yet. But I know that probably, soon this can also be done in my country.
However, in my daily use of Paypa, I have not encountered (for now) any limitations.

Is Paypal available in Italy? I never knew that. I really do nopt know when Paypal will come in my country but I can clearly see that Paypal is expensive. Apart from fees calculated, it also charges additional fees on the transaction you make and this is why I would prefer cryptocurrencies over paypal, as I mentioned before. I really do not know why there exists no payment processor that operates worldwide and is also supported by many freelancing and online money making websites.

Is Paypal available in Italy? I never knew that. I really do nopt know when Paypal will come in my country but I can clearly see that Paypal is expensive. Apart from fees calculated, it also charges additional fees on the transaction you make and this is why I would prefer cryptocurrencies over paypal, as I mentioned before. I really do not know why there exists no payment processor that operates worldwide and is also supported by many freelancing and online money making websites.
Well, dear friend, I also always thought the same thing. However, I have the feeling that all in all, PayPal's fees are less expensive than Payeer's. You believe?

PayPal is the most widely used online payment system, with over 325 million active users. The most significant, if not the only, explanation for this huge popularity is the secure and high-end service. However, PayPal's security issues can be a pain, particularly if you're new to the platform and unfamiliar with PayPal Limitation.

Honestly, I don't understand why PayPal is becoming too strict. Like even when you change your IP it becomes a problem and you won't be able to access your account or you get blocked.

Well, dear friend, I also always thought the same thing. However, I have the feeling that all in all, PayPal's fees are less expensive than Payeer's. You believe?

I do not use Paypal and I do not use Payeer either. I prefer PerfectMoney. It is far much better and much less expensive than both Paypal and Payeer. It has only 1.99 percent fees on unverified accounts. This means they will only charge you $2 for making a transaction of $100!! What makes PerfectMoney so good is that they have been a reliable online payment processor since 2007 and fees for verified accounts are even lower. PerfectMoney is perfect!

I do not use Paypal and I do not use Payeer either. I prefer PerfectMoney. It is far much better and much less expensive than both Paypal and Payeer. It has only 1.99 percent fees on unverified accounts. This means they will only charge you $2 for making a transaction of $100!! What makes PerfectMoney so good is that they have been a reliable online payment processor since 2007 and fees for verified accounts are even lower. PerfectMoney is perfect!
Well, this is good news dear friend. (y) (y)
However, I wanted to ask you kindly in this regard: Does PerfectMoney allow to transfer money on credit or prepaid cards?
Thank you.

Well, this is good news dear friend. (y) (y)
However, I wanted to ask you kindly in this regard: Does PerfectMoney allow to transfer money on credit or prepaid cards?
Thank you.

PerfectMoney is pretty flexible payment system. There are more options than Paypal. This makes PerfectMoney much better than Paypal. So yes, PerfectMoney does offer exchanges to credit card and prepaid cards. If you have a Master or Visa card, then you may use many available exchangers in order to exchange your PerfectMoney balance to Visa or Master Card.

I've seen people follow all the rules and regulations and still get their accounts limited for no reason.

I've seen people follow all the rules and regulations and still get their accounts limited for no reason.

Yeah. I know having a Paypal account can be really frustrating. I really wonder why it is still one of the most "preferred" payment processor despite the fact that it withholds your right to send or receive money and freezes your accounts for ambiguous reasons. There are many other great payment processors that are far much better than Paypal.

Don't have more that one account. Use correct information. Verify the account. Wait for transactions. Never use proxies. Don't make huge transactions suddenly. Don't contact limited accounts. eBay can be the reason!.

PerfectMoney is pretty flexible payment system. There are more options than Paypal. This makes PerfectMoney much better than Paypal. So yes, PerfectMoney does offer exchanges to credit card and prepaid cards. If you have a Master or Visa card, then you may use many available exchangers in order to exchange your PerfectMoney balance to Visa or Master Card.
Thank's my friend. (y)(y)You know this is of fundamental interest to me. So it may be that I will abandon PayPal, to switch to PerfectMoney.

Thank's my friend. (y)(y)You know this is of fundamental interest to me. So it may be that I will abandon PayPal, to switch to PerfectMoney.

Please note that I do not recommend you to deposit a large sum of money in PerfectMoney. Even though PerfectMoney is better than Paypal in terms of restrictions, Paypal is still more secure than PerfectMoney. I have not encountered any problem with PerfectMoney till now, but I still do not recommend you to deposit a large sum of money into PerfectMoney. I hope you can understand.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back