What's new

How To Avoid PayPal Account Limitations.

I'll explain it to you:
Here, I am going to have $ 11 on my Payeer wallet. But I would like to transfer this amount to my Paypal account, in order to pass after this money to my VISA debitcard.
You see, the transfer fees on credit card from Payeer are very high! 5$+2.99% !!

Okay. But please do not use exchangers that exchange directly from Payeer to Paypal. Paypal does not support such exchanges and your paypal account can get restrictedif you use exchangers that claim to transfer directly from Paypal to Payeer. You would need to manually transfer from your Payeer account to Paypal. In order to do so you would need to indirectly transfe your fund from payeer to paypal. You have to first transfer Payeer balance to credit/debit card and then transfer it to Paypal. But please note that it will be very costly to do so. I am not sure why PerfectMoney has anything to do with it. Why do you need PerfectMoney account?

You should be careful and have it at the back of your mind that if you mistakenly used a virtual private network on your PayPal account, they'll instantly limit you also

Okay. But please do not use exchangers that exchange directly from Payeer to Paypal. Paypal does not support such exchanges and your paypal account can get restrictedif you use exchangers that claim to transfer directly from Paypal to Payeer. You would need to manually transfer from your Payeer account to Paypal. In order to do so you would need to indirectly transfe your fund from payeer to paypal. You have to first transfer Payeer balance to credit/debit card and then transfer it to Paypal. But please note that it will be very costly to do so. I am not sure why PerfectMoney has anything to do with it. Why do you need PerfectMoney account?
Well, because I assumed that with PerfectMoney, it would have been perhaps less expensive to transfer money to a debitcard, compared to the same operation carried out with Payeer.

Well, because I assumed that with PerfectMoney, it would have been perhaps less expensive to transfer money to a debitcard, compared to the same operation carried out with Payeer.

At Paytiz or any other exchanger, you can easily find how much it would cost you to transfer your funds from your debit card to your perfectMoney account. You can compare the rates and also select the best exchanger. I am not sure how much it would cost you because I have never used these exchangers to exchange money from my PerfectMoney account to Debit card. I do not own a debit card because the exchanging fees could be high.

There is no way you can avoid the limitation , what I do is when I have PayPal fund i will look for people that are willing and interested to buy and sell it to them and have them transfer the money to my account. I'm still searching for a way to avoid this limitation.

There are pay pal limitations in Nigeria, the only way to avoid these limitations is to go to the country where they don't have this limitations or having a foreign account.
This is funny, just because I want a PayPal fund I will go through such rigorous stress,what happens to trying a different means or using someone's PayPal account for the transaction.

At Paytiz or any other exchanger, you can easily find how much it would cost you to transfer your funds from your debit card to your perfectMoney account. You can compare the rates and also select the best exchanger. I am not sure how much it would cost you because I have never used these exchangers to exchange money from my PerfectMoney account to Debit card. I do not own a debit card because the exchanging fees could be high.
Well, I tried and the operation is currently running, it could take up to 72 hours.
For now I can tell you that, 11 $ from Payeer, will become for me at the net of taxes, 10.43 $ on my Paypal account .

If your account is verified with them and you follow the rules very well I don't think you will have any problem with them. You just have to work according to their rules

If your account is verified with them and you follow the rules very well I don't think you will have any problem with them. You just have to work according to their rules

There are many people who have their accounts frozen despite following all the rules and getting their account verified. They got their accounts frozen without any apparent reason. However, obviously paypal freezes accounts and there is always a reason for that. I would suggest people to avoid using VPN or avoid accessing their accounts while on a trip to a foreign country.

I see that PayPal hold the funds of many users and that's will be unsupportable for them that why we should respect their rules and transfer very fast the funds to bank .

Well, I tried and the operation is currently running, it could take up to 72 hours.
For now I can tell you that, 11 $ from Payeer, will become for me at the net of taxes, 10.43 $ on my Paypal account .

I really hope you were able to exchange your funds from your credit/debit card to your PerfectMoney account. I have been using PerfectMoney for a really long time and I haven't had any issues with them and I use reliable exchangers. PerfectMoney is in operation since 2007 and many trusted exchangers work with it. But I still do not recommend anyone to store a large amount of funds into PerfectMoney.

PayPal has placed restrictions on some accounts that come from some countries such as Nigeria. There is absolutely nothing that can be done to avoid this restriction except if you go through backdoor which may have a negative person effect at anytime.

PayPal has placed restrictions on some accounts that come from some countries such as Nigeria. There is absolutely nothing that can be done to avoid this restriction except if you go through backdoor which may have a negative person effect at anytime.

As far as I know, Paypal does support countries like Nigeria. However, the problem is that you can only send money using a Nigerian Paypal account. You cannot receive the payment. I think Paypal mostly supports Tier 3 and Tier 2 countries when it comes to providing the facility of both making a payment and receiving a payment as well.

To be safe at all times when using and when accessing your PayPal account, try to avoid accessing it with a virtual private network. They will instantly block and limit your account and your funds locked until you can proof who you are

To be safe at all times when using and when accessing your PayPal account, try to avoid accessing it with a virtual private network. They will instantly block and limit your account and your funds locked until you can proof who you are

Apart from using VPN, you should avoid accessing your account from locations that causes suspicions. Many people make the mistake of accessing their accounts from countries where Paypal is not supported and this leads to a restriction of account or account getting freezed.

Apart from using VPN, you should avoid accessing your account from locations that causes suspicions. Many people make the mistake of accessing their accounts from countries where Paypal is not supported and this leads to a restriction of account or account getting freezed.

Oh, ok! Thanks for raising this one because I honestly never knew about it! I hope it's something that PayPal mentions on its site as well because I can imagine there are many people who make that mistake. Although, I do understand Paypal may simply think your account is compromised.

Oh, ok! Thanks for raising this one because I honestly never knew about it! I hope it's something that PayPal mentions on its site as well because I can imagine there are many people who make that mistake. Although, I do understand Paypal may simply think your account is compromised.

This is why I prefer some other payment processors other than paypal. I use some other payment processors and they do not restrict my account if I try to access my account from a different IP address. However, they still use strict measures to protect my account and send a private pin code to make sure the right person is accessing the account. On the other hand, I really do not know what's the problem with Paypal.

This is why I prefer some other payment processors other than paypal. I use some other payment processors and they do not restrict my account if I try to access my account from a different IP address. However, they still use strict measures to protect my account and send a private pin code to make sure the right person is accessing the account. On the other hand, I really do not know what's the problem with Paypal.

I think it's about time I tested the waters elsewhere. Do you mind sharing which ones work for you? maybe one of them will be appealing to me. I still like PayPal but I feel I need an alternative to fall back on.

My use of Paypal is not that big: in spite of being a micro-entrepreneur, I'm not selling physical goods and my students usually pay me cash or directly to my bank account. In any way, we need to avoid limitations even when we receive by simple online tasks. In accordance with my experience, my suggestions are the following:
1) only sign-up using accurate and updates dates (if you change e-mail, telephone number, residence address, provide the right changes)
2) depending on your country's rules about receiving payments, is to prefer a business account than a personal account, if you receive payments and don't use Paypal to only send payments
3) verify your Paypal account (unverified accounts may lead to limitations)
4) avoid PTCs payments through the processor: Paypal qualifies them as trash since years ago

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back