What's new

How To Avoid PayPal Account Limitations.

Billy

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 9, 2021
USD
$2.9100USD
Biznotes
  • PayPal has more than 300 million active users and is the most common online transaction processing platform. The only reason behind the success and popularity of PayPal is its secure and high-quality service that they offer its users.

However, PayPal often becomes a bummer about security, particularly if the platform and the PayPal restrictions are new to you. One of PayPal’s worst safety problems is its limitations and restrictions when breaking a user policy.

The easiest way out of this is to avoid getting into trouble with PayPal by avoiding these problems. This article will list the things you have to look out for when signing up for a PayPal account, that will help you avoid being hit by limitations on your account.

Here is how...

PayPal often needs its customers to work hand in hand with them, to keep their website safe and to do business without any problems. To help you avoid your account from being limited when using PayPal, you have to consider the following:
    • You should not possess more than one account – one of the most known reasons that PayPal restricts its user account is owning more than one PayPal account. Don’t do that. You should not operate more than one account. Even if it takes a few minutes to open a PayPal account, don’t be tempted to do so. It will just get your main account into trouble. You have to be transparent with PayPal and adhere to their one account per person policy.
    • Use accurate information – When applying for a PayPal account, always make sure that you use the most accurate information. Any inconsistency in the information that you submit will cause the account to be flagged. Your address and personal information are very important in identifying your account. Thus, you should make sure that you use the most accurate and authentic information possible.
    • Keep your account verified – Once you sign up for a PayPal account, you must verify your account before you use to do anything with the account. Avoid doing transactions with your account without having it verified. You can be able to do a few transactions before verifying your account, but this is limited to a certain amount. To verify your account, PayPal will ask for a link to your bank account that will help verify your account and you will be good to do transactions.
    • Be patient for transactions – verifying PayPal is not enough, so you have to wait for large transactions to show that your account is valid. If you open a new account and start doing large transactions immediately, it will cause your account to be limited. Therefore, you must first start with smaller amounts.
    • Don’t use Proxies – If you change your location or the location of your device, this will cause a change in your IP address which can lead to your account being limited. PayPal doesn’t take lightly fluctuations in IP address. If you use a VPN or a tool that alters your IP address, the PayPal security robots will flag your account automatically.
    You can help boost your online business with PayPal. It will help smoothen the process of getting paid. You will not have any problem with PayPal if you comply with its user policies and follow the rules listed above. PayPal can limit your account and withhold your balance if they feel you have violated any of its user policies.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is always risk with them but if you have all verified information with them and following all the rules than I can't see any problems. Always create invoice system which describe your terms and contract which is useful when any chargeback arise and it leads towards limitation.

PayPal payment processor or company is known to be very strict when it comes to using their services to do transactions globally. You must try as much as possible to ensure that the monies coming into your account are not ilegal monies and that such funds are clean else your account will be banned.
Post automatically merged:

PayPal payment processor or company is known to be very strict when it comes to using their services to do transactions globally. You must try as much as possible to ensure that the monies coming into your account are not ilegal monies and that such funds are clean else your account will be banned.

PayPal has more than 300 million active users and is the most common online transaction processing platform. The only reason behind the success and popularity of PayPal is its secure and high-quality service that they offer its users.

However, PayPal often becomes a bummer about security, particularly if the platform and the PayPal restrictions are new to you. One of PayPal’s worst safety problems is its limitations and restrictions when breaking a user policy.

The easiest way out of this is to avoid getting into trouble with PayPal by avoiding these problems. This article will list the things you have to look out for when signing up for a PayPal account, that will help you avoid being hit by limitations on your account.

Here is how...

PayPal often needs its customers to work hand in hand with them, to keep their website safe and to do business without any problems. To help you avoid your account from being limited when using PayPal, you have to consider the following:
  • You should not possess more than one account – one of the most known reasons that PayPal restricts its user account is owning more than one PayPal account. Don’t do that. You should not operate more than one account. Even if it takes a few minutes to open a PayPal account, don’t be tempted to do so. It will just get your main account into trouble. You have to be transparent with PayPal and adhere to their one account per person policy.
  • Use accurate information – When applying for a PayPal account, always make sure that you use the most accurate information. Any inconsistency in the information that you submit will cause the account to be flagged. Your address and personal information are very important in identifying your account. Thus, you should make sure that you use the most accurate and authentic information possible.
  • Keep your account verified – Once you sign up for a PayPal account, you must verify your account before you use to do anything with the account. Avoid doing transactions with your account without having it verified. You can be able to do a few transactions before verifying your account, but this is limited to a certain amount. To verify your account, PayPal will ask for a link to your bank account that will help verify your account and you will be good to do transactions.
  • Be patient for transactions – verifying PayPal is not enough, so you have to wait for large transactions to show that your account is valid. If you open a new account and start doing large transactions immediately, it will cause your account to be limited. Therefore, you must first start with smaller amounts.
  • Don’t use Proxies – If you change your location or the location of your device, this will cause a change in your IP address which can lead to your account being limited. PayPal doesn’t take lightly fluctuations in IP address. If you use a VPN or a tool that alters your IP address, the PayPal security robots will flag your account automatically.
You can help boost your online business with PayPal. It will help smoothen the process of getting paid. You will not have any problem with PayPal if you comply with its user policies and follow the rules listed above. PayPal can limit your account and withhold your balance if they feel you have violated any of its user policies.
Paypal will ever remain the best so far,that remind me of sometime that I have issue with my paypal account and I message their customer care help,which I was told my account will be on hole for twenty-one days,I was so afraid that I won't get the money out of paypal again. And the moment it reaches the twenty-one day paypal release my account on hold and I could use my paypal money to purchase goods online as well. So when it comes to online security of your money, PayPal will always remain number one.

Actually any little sign of suspicions will lead to an account being suspended,it is always a must that with PayPal you should always provide genuine information and be conscious of your transactions because large amounts can also lead to suspicions.

Nice write up, that's why it's accepted universally but unfortunately not available as a payment option in my country. This has really restricted my ability to make money online. I'm hoping they can review these restrictions.

No matter how much you have to follow some of these rules, paypal gets to hold or limit your activities as regards your account especially when you receiving big amounts of money like 500 or 1000usd, they either ask you to refund and prevent you from transacting the money into your account, the best advice is to only collect amounts less than 150usd to your acct to prevent any further issues.

Interesting review, I've learned the shortcomings of people with paypal. And also how I'll manage to avoid bring restricted by paypal from using my account for future transactions. I'll adhere to this rules to keep my account going.

Sometimes, I assume that PayPal take joy in bringing down the account of people. I have seen American citizens also complaining about the closure of account by the PayPal. I think one of the way to avoid limitation on your account is to never receive huge amount of money in it.

Sometimes, I assume that PayPal take joy in bringing down the account of people. I have seen American citizens also complaining about the closure of account by the PayPal. I think one of the way to avoid limitation on your account is to never receive huge amount of money in it.
Lol, how will i pray to stop my account receiving huge amount. I'm optimistic i beg, i work everyday to earn meaningfully online and offline and I'll one day expect millions to pump in, into my paypal account. That's why i prefer business paypal account.

PayPal has real issues when receiving payments and I really can't pinpoint what their problem is. Payoneer allows you receive any amount without any hassle but once it's PayPal you just know something will come up. I would suggest they ease up on their rules as they are better payment platform that are currently rivaling them. It now seem a question of when they would be displaced not if they would.

PayPal has more than 300 million active users and is the most common online transaction processing platform. The only reason behind the success and popularity of PayPal is its secure and high-quality service that they offer its users.

Here is how...

To avoid having problems with paypal account , you must no have more than one account, you must always keep your account verified and updated, PayPal hates people that uses proxy, and sometimes their transaction can take up to 24hours.

Have always hear here and there that people are faced with some sort of restrictions on their PayPal account, I tried to open a business PayPal account once, but it had some restrictions and since then I lost interest on using PayPal

It is an excellent description of the points you reflect and are of utmost importance to keep Paypal accounts active. I have read in several comments the restrictions imposed by Paypal without specific time. Therefore and if we do not want to go through that bad time, it is better to fully comply with each of the points described.

It is an excellent description of the points you reflect and are of utmost importance to keep Paypal accounts active. I have read in several comments the restrictions imposed by Paypal without specific time. Therefore and if we do not want to go through that bad time, it is better to fully comply with each of the points described.
You're on point @Sariana23, if we want to avoid being restricted we should just abide by their rules. Or better switch from personal to business account. At least that one will enable you receive higher funds and send higher funds without much eyes focused on your account.

Here is how...

I would surely suggest you some tips to increase your withdrawal limit but unfortunately Paypal is not legal to use in Pakistan.
We are unable to send or receive money by using this system so unluckily I am not able to think about it.

You're on point @Sariana23, if we want to avoid being restricted we should just abide by their rules. Or better switch from personal to business account. At least that one will enable you receive higher funds and send higher funds without much eyes focused on your account.
Yes, I am working on it although I am not yet focused on making the changes from my individual account to a commercial one. As described in the thread you must keep in mind the rules, so you don't fail in any of them and end up with a suspended account.

I would surely suggest you some tips to increase your withdrawal limit but unfortunately Paypal is not legal to use in Pakistan.
We are unable to send or receive money by using this system so unluckily I am not able to think about it.
I really don't know why paypal refused to give some countries access to use its payment platform. That's why Cryptocurrency is best among all payment gateways, cos it is available worldwide.

Lol, how will i pray to stop my account receiving huge amount. I'm optimistic i beg, i work everyday to earn meaningfully online and offline and I'll one day expect millions to pump in, into my paypal account. That's why i prefer business paypal account.
When will this your comment, all I can say is that you don't know the magnitude of the destruction a PayPal can cause when they limit your account with huge fund. Please I beg you avoid using PayPal account to receive huge fund like $1000 upward, I speak from experience not just hearsay. There are other methods like payoneer which you can use. Once your account has a limit placed on it by PayPal, be it business type or personal one, my brother forget your money you can never be retrieved it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back