What's new

How To Avoid PayPal Account Limitations.

It is important to note that Paypal is not equally efficient in all locations. While it might be excellent for your transactions in your place, it has many limitations in other foreign countries. We find it difficult carrying out some transactions.

Nice tip. But I learnt you can have more than one account but not with the same email. Just like payoneer too. Although I don't use PayPal bit because I can't keep with all their rules but because it is restricted in my country.

It is good information on how to avoid for using PayPal for years, so interesting I think to avoid having some issues in PayPal account one need to have more account in PayPal.

Of your information are accurate with PayPal, it becomes easy to get back your account shod.tbey limit it for any reason. It is very advisable to use true information of yourself

PayPal payment processor or company is known to be very strict when it comes to using their services to do transactions globally. You must try as much as possible to ensure that the monies coming into your account are not ilegal monies and that such funds are clean else your account will be banned.
Post automatically merged:

PayPal payment processor or company is known to be very strict when it comes to using their services to do transactions globally. You must try as much as possible to ensure that the monies coming into your account are not ilegal monies and that such funds are clean else your account will be banned.
We should remain under the weather and the other one is going to start a new job in the morning to see what the best way to buy a New Orleans and earn a business trip and a little more time 🙂 a good time to come by and take withdraw my PF account and I have to go and is important for me y

Please note that I do not recommend you to deposit a large sum of money in PerfectMoney. Even though PerfectMoney is better than Paypal in terms of restrictions, Paypal is still more secure than PerfectMoney. I have not encountered any problem with PerfectMoney till now, but I still do not recommend you to deposit a large sum of money into PerfectMoney. I hope you can understand.
Yes, my friend. This is an important thing for me to know. Thank you.
For now I was interested as a wallet, in order to then be able to deposit money on my debit card.

I can't use PayPal in my country because it already has limitation of the fact that we can only send money but we can't receive money so most times I wonder if one can send what you don't have so the best is to find alternative over another payment system.

This is a good post, especially for newbies - so thanks for sharing:) It's funny because there have been a few times I've thought my PayPal account was restricted, only to find I was a victim of phishing:oops::rolleyes: Now I'm extra cautious to avoid any of that mess.

Yes, my friend. This is an important thing for me to know. Thank you.
For now I was interested as a wallet, in order to then be able to deposit money on my debit card.

Please note that I do not know if there is a built-in option for you to withdraw your money from PerfectMoney account to debit or credit card. However, you can use reliable exchangers in order to transfer your funds from PerfectMoney account to debit or credit cards. I always use exchangers and I am happy with PerfectMoney till not.

Please note that I do not know if there is a built-in option for you to withdraw your money from PerfectMoney account to debit or credit card. However, you can use reliable exchangers in order to transfer your funds from PerfectMoney account to debit or credit cards. I always use exchangers and I am happy with PerfectMoney till not.
I see. About exchangers, for now I would have found, perhaps something reliable and cheap.
This is PAYTIZ. Do you know anything about it?
Thank you.

I see. About exchangers, for now I would have found, perhaps something reliable and cheap.
This is PAYTIZ. Do you know anything about it?
Thank you.

I personally do not recommend any specific exchanger. You can find a list of reliable exchangers on Best Change website. Paytiz has a really good rating on Best change. However, you can see there are so many exchangers that deal with PerfectMoney, so this is why PerfectMoney is so flexible. Please note that even though Paytiz has a good rating, it still has recieved many complaints. So I recommend you to select the exchanger that has least amount of complaints on Best Change. All the best.

Verify Your Account. The first step when you create a new account at PayPal is to verify it. ...
Wait for a While Before Using Your Account. Yes, it is really hard to wait before you can use a new service you registered for. ...
Stay Away from Proxies. ...
Avoid Connecting to Limited Accounts. ...
Be Careful With eBay. ...
Conclusion.
Post automatically merged:

it's a very well known company but I can really tell why they have refuse to give access to other countries payment platform.

it's a very well known company but I can really tell why they have refuse to give access to other countries payment platform.

If you are talking about why it doesn't support other countries, then the reason is that if a country's central bank policy is not in agreement with Paypal's business terms of service, then it will not provide its services there. Many Tier 1 countries do comply with paypal's terms of service. Secondly, a country's security is also very important. Paypal would not conduct business in a country that is well-known for money laundering or criminal activities.

Nice tip. But I learnt you can have more than one account but not with the same email. Just like payoneer too. Although I don't use PayPal bit because I can't keep with all their rules but because it is restricted in my country.
You can have more than one account with different emails? I wish that was true, I would have created another account after mine was limited. But according to the rules I read, you can only have one personal account and one business account with different emails.

I personally do not recommend any specific exchanger. You can find a list of reliable exchangers on Best Change website. Paytiz has a really good rating on Best change. However, you can see there are so many exchangers that deal with PerfectMoney, so this is why PerfectMoney is so flexible. Please note that even though Paytiz has a good rating, it still has recieved many complaints. So I recommend you to select the exchanger that has least amount of complaints on Best Change. All the best.
You are right, but after my research on the web, it was not easy to find exchangers, which could work on low sums that could be transferred.
This PAYTIZ requires a minimal exchange threshold of $10,54, which is relatively low, compared to others I have found previously.
Thank you for your help. (y) (y)

You are right, but after my research on the web, it was not easy to find exchangers, which could work on low sums that could be transferred.
This PAYTIZ requires a minimal exchange threshold of $10,54, which is relatively low, compared to others I have found previously.
Thank you for your help. (y) (y)

If you think you can use Paytiz exchanger, then go for it. But please can you tell me what do you want to exchange? I mean do you want to exchange money from your debit/credit card to your PerfectMoney account or exchange money from your PerfectMoney account to your credit/debit card?

Paypal have been know as being strict and putting down restrictions on their payment processor site. That's why we need to be careful dealing with it to avoid bring banned, by transacting responsibly.

PayPal is one of the most popular and reliable payment platforms, but it's continuous exclusion of some countries and regions from accessing their service is not a good idea and really need to be reviewed.

If you think you can use Paytiz exchanger, then go for it. But please can you tell me what do you want to exchange? I mean do you want to exchange money from your debit/credit card to your PerfectMoney account or exchange money from your PerfectMoney account to your credit/debit card?
I'll explain it to you:
Here, I am going to have $ 11 on my Payeer wallet. But I would like to transfer this amount to my Paypal account, in order to pass after this money to my VISA debitcard.
You see, the transfer fees on credit card from Payeer are very high! 5$+2.99% !!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back