How to avoid loss in new coins.

Honny143

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Aug 7, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Every crypto user wants to invest in new coins, before they are listed on any exchange to make money, but they are afraid, because so many new coins are fake at the moment, so I am providing a link to a site, where we can find real time listing of coins and they filter scam coins,

This is the site link. Please check it before investing in the new coin.👇🏿

Wow! this is a very interesting thread and I must commend you for putting up such an informative thread for our consumption .it is very important that we should visit this site if we want to avoid scams by all means most especially if we are cryptourrency traders.

It's important to avoid them as much as possible. This is a very good advice because you can't get to know which of them is a scam or not a scam at all.

Do your research to make sure that the coin is really worth it and not just some random shit coins that are around in the cryptocurrencies space. This would help avoid losses.

One of the only way one can avoid loses in a new coin is study the coin by going deep on research about such coin and make sure he keep up to date what is happening.

This is really commendable. Such a good work you've done for free. However, distinguishing fake from real is not the factor that a person should do before investing in coin. 2 years ago, some of my friends invested in a coin. The coin is less than $1 then. Their hope is that it is value will increase to like $50 by now, but as at today the coin is not increasing.

It is very hard to identify new cryptocurrencies that will do well. It has made a lot of people to invest in several of them and end up losing their money. You need to have proper knowledge of cryptocurrency to make enough research. This is why I recommend fundamental analysis.

Actually taking of new cryptocurrency coin, it is very hard to know and get concrete details about it, so it is just better to buy the common once like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, eutherum and others.

Actually taking of new cryptocurrency coin, it is very hard to know and get concrete details about it, so it is just better to buy the common once like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, eutherum and others.
it is quite possible for you to get concrete details about a particular cryptocurrency but nothing is 100% assured. As a newbie investing in the popular ones is important and good.

it is quite possible for you to get concrete details about a particular cryptocurrency but nothing is 100% assured. As a newbie investing in the popular ones is important and good.
It is true that it will not be hundred percent accurate but at least you would have gotten a little bit of information that you needed on such cryptocurrency . It is a very good information.

I'm so interested in that platform but when I try to apply it's bringing up a message that I do not understand. it keeps popping out a message that I should link with a wallet. What does this mean?

It is true that it will not be hundred percent accurate but at least you would have gotten a little bit of information that you needed on such cryptocurrency . It is a very good information.
Yeah, can your best to get the necessary information about a cryptocurrency is always do something and investors should always do. Of course every investment is risky but they need to do your best.

Yeah, can your best to get the necessary information about a cryptocurrency is always do something and investors should always do. Of course every investment is risky but they need to do your best.
It is very correct that investment on New coin comes with a lot of risk and if you're investing on such coin , you should be expecting the other side because it is has not been widely accepted by the crypto users.

It is very correct that investment on New coin comes with a lot of risk and if you're investing on such coin , you should be expecting the other side because it is has not been widely accepted by the crypto users.
Yes, absolutely right because nowadays many people earn money by investing through cryptocurrency.Please do not come, before investing in crypto , you should do a complete investigation about it so that there is no issue later.

Definitely, the only time I invest on such cryptocurrencies is during the seasons and when I make some profit I will sell immediately. That is actually what I did last year and make some profit but I also lost money.

Actually that's quite interesting tips but my advice, as a crypto trader, it's very important to engage in research or even study before undergoing any transactions at a moment to avoid loss.

One of the only way one can avoid loses in a new coin is study the coin by going deep on research about such coin and make sure he keep up to date what is happening.
That's is very correct. Some coins that a lot of people invested on few years ago with the hope that by this time it would have rise in price are still wallowing at buttom of the marketplace.

That's is very correct. Some coins that a lot of people invested on few years ago with the hope that by this time it would have rise in price are still wallowing at buttom of the marketplace.
Yeah... That is why I would not advise much people to go into cryptocurrency trading except he or she is a researcher to know updates about cryptocurrency stuffs and others.

I think before one can invest in a new coins you need to watch the market first before investing your money so that one will never loss he/her money on process, so it is very important to watch first to avoid losing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back