What's new

How powerful is the internet?

The internet is a powerful tool that has made things easier in the world especially when it comes to distribution of information , education , Innovation and many more.

For a while I've been trying not to believe that the Internet isn't well utilized in some part of Africa as a whole, most Africans got used to the Internet just for the sake of the social media. How does one explain how powerful a tool the Internet is to them?
The internet is very powerful because is a platform you get so many information, communicate, rub minds with people and do business. Through the internet things are made easier for us, things that seems difficult for us before so easy as soon as we search the internet for the solution, even the part of the social media is so powerful on its own because people don't just chat with it, they advertise their business on this social media, get response from people and know the minds of people concerning what they do. The internet has both negative and positive impact, it's what you choose to do with your time and the values you desire to get that determines how the internet will affect your life. So it's a choice to either build your self through the internet or destroy yourself through the internet.

Internet here in Africa I think is more than social media , we use internet on our daily weeks therefore in our companies too to tally database

The internet has proven to be very powerful both in negative and positive ways,we how saw how an email hack cos Hilary Clinton a place in the polls

The internet is a world on its own, it's a link that bridges us all together, introducing one part of the world to the other, and also creating relationships that wouldn't happen in the first place if not for the internet.

Internet makes everybody inspired. Powerful organizations can be slow to make use of the new power, but they can use it more efficiently if they are powerful. Governments and companies have woken up to the fact that they can not only access the Internet, but also control it for their own interests.

He internet is a very powerful tool used for both good and the bad things you can think of. With the use ofbth internet, you can start to run your business campaigns to get a very wider reach and coverage

For a while I've been trying not to believe that the Internet isn't well utilized in some part of Africa as a whole, most Africans got used to the Internet just for the sake of the social media. How does one explain how powerful a tool the Internet is to them?
The internet is the most powerful tool in today's world.
On the internet, you have a classroom where people learn, you've a showroom, where people get amused and relaxed. On the internet still, you have shopping mall and the list goes on and on.
The use of internet can never be overemphasized.

The Internet is powerful in the sense that it is more faster and more flexible than a newspaper or magazine. A story can be added on the web instantly.

The internet is of paramount importance. I can't even imagine myself going on for hours without the internet. It's more like the go to place for solution to most problems.

The internet is of paramount importance. I can't even imagine myself going on for hours without the internet. It's more like the go to place for solution to most problems.
Indeed the internet right now is very powerful, someone once said having the internet is like you having the whole world in your hands, cause with the internet one can easily find out what is happening at any part of the world or even contact anyone at anywhere.

There is a movie made about how powerful the Internet is almost everybody depends on the Internet on everything they do that if their is no Internet they feel something is missing from them.

The internet is one of the most powerful platforms in all of human society as a result of the globalised system of which the world is becoming things are becoming even more integrated.

The Internet is the lowest cost system ever developed to communicate with a potential audience of hundreds of millions of people all over the world. Even locally, the cost of a simple Web site is usually less than the cost of a modest ad in a business telephone directory. A Web site can also give more information than a telephone directory ad, including color photos, detailed descriptions of products and services.
Purpose here and usability is the main thing in the use of the internet,because it has really made the world to become a global community and the sourcing of informatin has been brought closer.

The emergence of internet has been a blessing into the work at large, internet has been to people advantage and disadvantages in the sense that you can connect with your love ones and also send money and receive money through internet.

The Internet is the lowest cost system ever developed to communicate with a potential audience of hundreds of millions of people all over the world. Even locally, the cost of a simple Web site is usually less than the cost of a modest ad in a business telephone directory. A Web site can also give more information than a telephone directory ad, including color photos, detailed descriptions of products and services, and price information that can be changed at any moment, for any reason, instead of waiting for a printed directory's next publication cycle

The internet is very powerful, it accommodates different activities at the same time,i.e,businesses, social interactions, education and lots more.
One of the greatest technological advancement of our time and age is the use of the internet,because the internet has been very useful in both our personal life and in our business and career.It has made the world to be a global village.

The internet is currently becoming a very influencial tool on Earth as it tends to be used as a tool of impact in the 21st century. It has the power to tarnish image and to lift people.

The internet is very powerful, it can make you rich and it can also make you poor, it all depends on how you use it, your destiny helper Can easily locate you on the internet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back