What's new

How powerful is the internet?

The internet is very powerful, it accommodates different activities at the same time,i.e,businesses, social interactions, education and lots more.

Lol how did you arrive at this assertion? That most Africans use the internet for social media majorly? That's so wrong! We use it for news, communication, work so many things people allover the world use internet for

For a while I've been trying not to believe that the Internet isn't well utilized in some part of Africa as a whole, most Africans got used to the Internet just for the sake of the social media. How does one explain how powerful a tool the Internet is to them?
You got it wrong my dear, internet is more than well utilized in Africa to th point that we are even misusing it for scamming, and African has jampacked the social media more than other continent.

The internet is a very powerful tool which one can use to achieve a lot financially and otherwise. It has come to stay and will be very much around for a long time

The internet is very powerful a lot have taken place and many have used the internet was means of staging peaceful protest and others

The introduction of internet is really a good achievement. Internet has made things very easy for us. We can have access to different things right at the comfort of our home

For a while I've been trying not to believe that the Internet isn't well utilized in some part of Africa as a whole, most Africans got used to the Internet just for the sake of the social media. How does one explain how powerful a tool the Internet is to them?
The internet is powerful and if you are ready to tap into the resources available you will get outstanding results, there is nothing not achievable on the internet all you need is just the links and information. The internet is more than just some social media sites.

I'd say the internet is one of the most powerful tools around. Not only can we use it to keep up with news, we can find out our histories, learn new languages, learn about new foods and beverages, do our taxes, play games, watch movies, and so much more. The internet is essentially the lobby of the world.

The internet is powerful and if you are ready to tap into the resources available you will get outstanding results, there is nothing not achievable on the internet all you need is just the links and information. The internet is more than just some social media sites.
Yeah Its possible to get life changing opportunities on the internet ,this have always been the advantage of the internet and what everyone have been looking up to

Concerning how powerful is the internet . Well, the internet is a very power tool that has made life easier and better, though there might be some disadvantages about it but it has more good. It has made the world a global community. It is a tool that can make one or mare one

Well... I wonder where the poster got his/her own statistic about the mentioned claim. Africans are using the internet just the way the Europeans are using it. For social media, business, advertising and so on.

internet to some extent it is very powerful due to it great influence on a number of people most especially in places like Africa and it particularly Nigeria it has alot of impact.

The internet is as powerful as the amount of information you know.
Living a day without accessing the internet is practically impossible,this is to show you the extent of importance.
Ask yourself what will happen if the internet cease for a week.

The individuals that has not seen that the internet goes beyound social media is missing a lot.With the internet you can carry out a thorough research,as knowledge is not restricted,you can use it to promoate your business and carry out business transaction from any location.the benefits is very wide and verse.

I beg to disagree with you. Yes socially media has played a big role, but it doesn't warranty to assume that that is all Africa is good at on the internet. Africa has been the leading provider BPO and online labor to the developed world. And this is done over the internet. Thus Africa seems to be utilizing the internet very well.

The internet has grown so powerful that I personally cannot do without it on daily basis and most of the things I do to make money comes from the internet so it has become part of me.

The internet has be the common medium in which the whole world understand now. The developed countries have long taken advantage of the internet to exploit the world and solve many problems. Most developing countries are also now trying to exploit the internet to their own advantage too now. The internet can really be exploit by those that understand it.

In this generation, I can boldly says the internet is getting powerful and more than the government in some aspect because the news spread faster than a bullet at times, we get information and converse with our love ones on the internet.

Well the internet is so powerful no doubt and it's influence on this era can't be downplayed not overlooked, it's make a lot easier and better likewise that have been some shortcomings too

For me the internet is a powerful tool , still depends on the individual on how he or she uses it...one can gain vast knowledge of positive things you know nothing about in seconds and also vice-versa ......companies promote themselves with the use of internet , you could talk to someone in a different continent with internet ..... everything always have an advantage and disadvantage

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back