What's new

How powerful is the internet?

For a while I've been trying not to believe that the Internet isn't well utilized in some part of Africa as a whole, most Africans got used to the Internet just for the sake of the social media. How does one explain how powerful a tool the Internet is to them?
It is growing more and more powerful, especially now after the pandemic. And it all depends on each individual, how they decide to use the internet.
I gravitate more towards money-making opportunities over social media sites, only because although they can be fun, it's important not to get too wrapped up in the whole Facebook/Insta/Twitter thing. That's just the way I see it... to each his own. 🙂

For a while I've been trying not to believe that the Internet isn't well utilized in some part of Africa as a whole, most Africans got used to the Internet just for the sake of the social media. How does one explain how powerful a tool the Internet is to them?
The internet is very useful to countrys like Africa because they can easily communicate to other people without any hussle

The internet is a very powerful system it helps people to sell out their product and also do little market for them selves and also it help people to promote their work als The internet helps news to spread news so quick and solve problems easier

they can use it more effectively if they are powerful. Governments and companies have woken up to the fact that they can not only access the Internet, but also control it for their own interests.

Internet is powerful because it helps spread news and information very widely to people so fast and easy within a short of time and period also.it also help people to know how and where the world is changing or turning to for better purposes

Just as the electric motor was a vector of technological change in the Industrial Age, the Internet is a key technology of the Information Age. This global network of computer networks, currently based primarily on wireless communication platforms, provides the ubiquitous capability of multimodal, interactive communication across space and at selected times. The media amplify distorted perceptions by delving into horrific reporting based on anecdotal observations and biased commentary. To fully understand the impact of the Internet on society, we must remember that technology is material culture.

Well the truth is that For a while I've been trying not to believe that the Internet isn't well utilized in some part of Africa as a whole, most Africans got used to the Internet just for the sake of the social media. How does one explain how powerful a tool the Internet is the most powerful.

To be frank, the power of the internet is unimaginable. Because the internet has become billions of people's universal source of information.

I think the internet is a very powerful tool to connect with the world but not using it only for social media, instead you can earn by using it or learn a new skill with it.

Internet is one of best way to get knowledge and information about anything within seconds. After then alot of people of are earning through social media that is running with the help of internet so I can say it's one of powerful tool for all of the world.
Internet is globally working and giving information about everything. Internet is linked to our social media and other communicating accounts like WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram with our beloved ones so internet is most powerful weapon for communication.

Last edited:
Everyone is inspired by the Internet. The new power can be used slowly by powerful groups, but if they are powerful, they can utilize it more effectively. Governments and businesses have realized that they can control the Internet for their own purposes in addition to accessing it.

The internet is a powerful tool that can be used for good and evil. It has become a large part of our daily lives, but it's important to know how to use it responsibly.

I believe that the internet is as powerful as you make it. If you're looking for information, then you can easily find whatever you need on the internet. However, if your goal is to spread lies or hate speech, then yes, I agree that the internet has too much power over us.

The internet has changed the way we live our lives and communicate with others. For example, instead of going out to meet friends or family members face-to-face, we can simply message them through social media apps like Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp Messenger! Also, instead of having to wait until Monday morning when your favorite news website updates its articles from Friday night (which is usually around midnight), now you can read all about current events as soon as they happen thanks to websites like medium.com.

The internet is very powerful, holding billions of users, the internet has various uses, except usage of social media, the internet can also be used in different ways, the internet has made our lives more simpler and easier.

Many people predict that WW3 will be fought for water, but it is not known that the mode of war will not be by using weapons but by cyber attacks and disabling the enemy's internet. Without the internet the entire territory will plunge into darkness, that is how powerful the internet is....

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back