How powerful is the internet?

Ayoknl

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 30, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For a while I've been trying not to believe that the Internet isn't well utilized in some part of Africa as a whole, most Africans got used to the Internet just for the sake of the social media. How does one explain how powerful a tool the Internet is to them?

The Internet makes everybody inspired. Powerful organizations can be slow to make use of the new power, but they can use it more efficiently if they are powerful. Governments and companies have woken up to the fact that they can not only access the Internet, but also control it for their own interests.

Given internet’s increasingly important role as a communication tool, the United Nations even recently proposed that access to internet services should be a part of human right. Internet has influenced almost every aspect of human life, not only private life but also public services. Right now, nobody can prevent other individuals from exposing their private life to the public.

For a while I've been trying not to believe that the Internet isn't well utilized in some part of Africa as a whole, most Africans got used to the Internet just for the sake of the social media. How does one explain how powerful a tool the Internet is to them?
The internet is beyond social interaction where we catch just fun. The emergence of the internet has made live so easy and better. The internet has integrated and has interconnected the whole world into a global community. Etc

The Internet is the decisive technology of the Information Age, as the electrical engine was the vector of technological transformation of the Industrial Age. This global network of computer networks, largely based nowadays on platforms of wireless communication, provides a ubiquitous capacity of multimodal, interactive communication in the chosen time, transcending space. The media aggravate the distorted perception by dwelling into scary reports on the basis of anecdotal observation and biased commentary. In order to fully understand the effects of the Internet on society, we should remember that technology is material culture.

The Internet is the lowest cost system ever developed to communicate with a potential audience of hundreds of millions of people all over the world. Even locally, the cost of a simple Web site is usually less than the cost of a modest ad in a business telephone directory. A Web site can also give more information than a telephone directory ad, including color photos, detailed descriptions of products and services.

I think the internet is very powerful because news and information are generated through internet, to me internet is just like a press or mass media but the difference that is there is just that Internet is for reading of information and news whereas mass media is an audio-video display.

The Internet empowers everyone. Powerful institutions may be slow to use this new power, but because they are powerful, they can use it more efficiently. Governments and corporations have awakened to the fact that they can not only use the Internet but also control it for their own benefit.

I think the internet is a very powerful platform in today's world. Today's world is completely without the internet.This world will be completely shut down. It is because of the internet that we get the news of the world in a minute Many deletions are happening because of the internet

The Internet empowers everyone. Powerful institutions may be slow to use this new power, but because they are powerful, they can use it more efficiently. Governments and corporations have awakened to the fact that they can not only use the Internet but also control it for their own benefit.

The internet is very very powerful looking at it's vast or wide presence. It's powerful in the sense that it can connect you to the whole world in seconds.

I think the internet is very powerful. It is also powerful because it has two social media platforms and a lot of work is being done through the internet. If it weren't for the internet, it wouldn't be working. This is the age of social media for the dog. This is the age of the internet.Has made it powerful

The internet is a very powerful tools, it is beyond social interactions, playing games or watching films, it can affect you negatively or positively. Some youths learns bad things like hard drug's from the internet, and some learn good things from it, E -learning , how you use the internet will determine how it helps you.

The Internet makes everybody inspired. Powerful organizations can be slow to make use of the new power, but they can use it more efficiently if they are powerful. Governments and companies have woken up to the fact that they can not only access the Internet, but also control it for their own interests.
Internet has a great power. I think nowadays without internet we cannot do any work and any business. Internet has become part of our life. All the world are connected with each other .through internet. We cannot denied the importance of internet.

This is a terrible misconception that you have to erase out of your mind. The same way in which the internet is used in westernized countries is the same application in Africa. I am actually surprised someone actually feels like there's any difference. What ever system that is used in England is what is being used in Ghana? The internet is the internet everywhere.

The internet is so so powerful now that it can make you or mare you.There are a lot of people that the internet has helped to make money and also business associate or partners and we also have people who have met their waterloo or death through the internet.you can also join cult through the internet today

For something to supply almost all information of the world has to be very powerful. It is powerful beyond measure and even some ridiculous information are found. Internet maketh rich

In my opinion integrating the use of internet into education is a good way of showing people that it is more than just social media. People might just need some motivation to discover other treasures the internet holds such as doing research, learning and finding jobs.

The internet is that powerful to the point now that it is becoming possible to start living virtual lives and carting out virtual activities on it now

We seem to be surprisingly unreflective of how the internet has secretly invaded our lives. That isn't because we don't have enough details about the network; on the contrary, we have plenty. It's just that we have no idea what any of it entails. We're in a state that Manuel Castells, the great cyberspace scholar, once characterised as "educated bewilderment."

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back