What's new

How possible is it for Bankers to do online business?

It is quite possible , online business gives you time freedom and that enables you to do it despite the facts you have another job , so it’s very very possible,

We have to do a deep consideration of who a banker is, first of all the banker is a family man or woman who is employed to work in the bank from 8:00 in the morning to 4:00 in the evening, their payment is okay that can sustain them for the months and still have a good saving, when they are back from work they are to take care of some of their basic needs and take care of their children and family... A banker may like to work online as a freelancer but the chance of success will be very slim because of time limitation.

We have to do a deep consideration of who a banker is, first of all the banker is a family man or woman who is employed to work in the bank from 8:00 in the morning to 4:00 in the evening, their payment is okay that can sustain them for the months and still have a good saving, when they are back from work they are to take care of some of their basic needs and take care of their children and family... A banker may like to work online as a freelancer but the chance of success will be very slim because of time limitation.
You have elaborated it so well. Indeed such a person may not have enough time to concentrate on online work. Unless they choose to do easy things like forum posting just for the extra cash.

What about stock trading? Do you guys believe that a banker is able to trade in stocks? I am sure that it might be possible to trade in stocks online as there are many apps that allow people to trade in stocks. Do you think that a banker can trade in stocks much better than ordinary traders?

You have elaborated it so well. Indeed such a person may not have enough time to concentrate on online work. Unless they choose to do easy things like forum posting just for the extra cash.
Do you really think they will even have enough time for that because they have to spend at least 3 hours every day to make $1 and to them 1 dollar is nothing. as I see they will only be able to do it for pleasure and not necessarily for the sake of making money.

Many years back I have been thinking about this question and I want everyone's to help me out. Because is we should look at it in a country like Nigeria that a Banker we wake early in the money like 7am or 7:30am to resumed office and close in the evening like 8pm or more than that. How possible for such a banker to involved in an online business?
I know it's possible.
Most of us have very tasking jobs that doesn't give us free time.
But, it depends on how willing one is.
You can schedule your activities, know when its best and possible for you to work online.

What about stock trading? Do you guys believe that a banker is able to trade in stocks? I am sure that it might be possible to trade in stocks online as there are many apps that allow people to trade in stocks. Do you think that a banker can trade in stocks much better than ordinary traders?
some banks do trade stock and forex I can remember it very well some banks do business trading forex and stock but I beleive those set of workers are just in different section in that bank you wont see them rarely so banks do business in forex and stock.and they will be in a better position to understand the financial market better

It is possible for a banker to start making money online. A banker can start affiliate marketing as this can be done at any time. You can also do it when he is less busy during the weekend.

Online banking is efficient and productive. Automated bill payment of routine company expenses simplifies financial management, and eliminates unnecessary late fees. Most monthly bills, payroll, routine expenses can be paid electronically to save you time and money.

When selecting your company's online banking features, consider such things as the number of transactions you make in a day – one, or thousands. The more transactions, the more effective online banking becomes. If your company maintains numerous accounts, you can select features that automate account transfers on selected dates to keep cash in interest-bearing accounts for as long as possible.

It is possible for a banker to start making money online. A banker can start affiliate marketing as this can be done at any time. You can also do it when he is less busy during the weekend.
That is right. Bankers can still get some free time to do some online work or business. As long as it is something small and manageable. However, if the online business is too demanding, they may have to hire someone to run it for them.

That is right. Bankers can still get some free time to do some online work or business. As long as it is something small and manageable. However, if the online business is too demanding, they may have to hire someone to run it for them.
I think it is very important for him to have a knowledge about the business before he could decide to hire someone to run the business for him. this will enable him to know when the person he hires has done a writing with his online business.

For a banker to start online business like bizdustry it will really be hard for him to schedule his or her time. A banker need businesses like Affiliate Marketing, that one I think it will be much more better for the bankers.

Actually online business can be done by everyone without restrictions because these such kind of business that can be done at your own convenience and within a short period of time.

Over here bankers closes by 5 pm. It would be stressful for them to come back to start an online business. Online business is suitable for students and people who are not directly employed..
Actually online business can be done by everyone without restrictions because these such kind of business that can be done at your own convenience and within a short period of time.

There are some online Investments that are automated and you do not have to be there in order to be controlling it every time. This is what busy people should be looking forward to.

It depends on your ability to run the business buy is highly possible for a bank to engage in online business and alot of them have been doing it because it's not time consuming like the offline stuffs.

Working in a bank does not necessarily mean that you are going to be there the whole day and you can always use the few extra hours that you have in order to check your online businesses.

Many years back I have been thinking about this question and I want everyone's to help me out. Because is we should look at it in a country like Nigeria that a Banker we wake early in the money like 7am or 7:30am to resumed office and close in the evening like 8pm or more than that. How possible for such a banker to involved in an online business?
In such case I would simply advise the person to rest and forget about online jobs. The normal job he as is already stressful and he must take into consideration his health. Nobody should die while hustling

Is very difficult for bankers to work online because their work are very stressful because it can never be easier for them to work online, them go through alot of stress.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back