What's new

How possible is it for Bankers to do online business?

Mikomataracy

MR
100 Posts Club
Jan 23, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Many years back I have been thinking about this question and I want everyone's to help me out. Because is we should look at it in a country like Nigeria that a Banker we wake early in the money like 7am or 7:30am to resumed office and close in the evening like 8pm or more than that. How possible for such a banker to involved in an online business?

It is very much possible for a banker and anybody with a tight working schedule to do online business. The only thing is the choice if online business will be that which can auto-pilot it self and earn with just few checks or non. This is leaving it in the hands of robot but might have a good knowledge of the online business.

When selecting your company's online banking features, consider such things as the number of transactions you make in a day – one, or thousands. The more transactions, the more effective online banking becomes. If your company maintains numerous accounts, you can select features that automate account transfers on selected dates to keep cash in interest-bearing accounts for as long as possible.

Everything is choice it will be very difficult anyway but you can still create time out of time. You can use your weekend or some time out your night time so far you have passion for online business and you know quiet alright that it will vex you money.
Post automatically merged:

Everything is choice it will be very difficult anyway but you can still create time out of time. You can use your weekend or some time out your night time to do online business so far you have passion for it and you know quiet alright that it will vex you money. Moreso, you employ or partner with someone that expert in online business.

Many years back I have been thinking about this question and I want everyone's to help me out. Because is we should look at it in a country like Nigeria that a Banker we wake early in the money like 7am or 7:30am to resumed office and close in the evening like 8pm or more than that. How possible for such a banker to involved in an online business?
It's very possible if you're determined and committed, I know some bankers who have online businesses
What you can do is : get a social media manager who will upload content, engage customers and process orders that come in.
Stock taking can be done over the weekend.

Online banking is efficient and productive. Automated bill payment of routine company expenses simplifies financial management, and eliminates unnecessary late fees. Most monthly bills, payroll, routine expenses can be paid electronically to save you time and money.

Banking analysts said it's impossible to generalize about whether Internet banking has been profitable since there are so many ways to measure profitability (by customers or by products, for example). A few banks' Internet-based services have been profitable, such as online bill payment. But "for the majority of institutions, the Internet is not profitable in and of itself," said Richard Bell, an analyst at TowerGroup in Needham, Mass

First of all, online business requires a lot of time and patience for it to yielding results. Since, bankers don't have the time to be involved in other businesses, of course I don't see that being possible except there is a way you can manipulate your time for to fit in your schedule.

It is possible. They just have to know how to manage their time and also it saddle themselves with the responsibility of managing the business on their own. They should hire a manager that will oversee the business and also delivery the day to day activities if the business. This way , bankers can manage their job and the business
Post automatically merged:

It is possible. They just have to know how to manage their time and also it saddle themselves with the responsibility of managing the business on their own. They should hire a manager that will oversee the business and also delivery the day to day activities if the business. This way , bankers can manage their job and the business

Most bankers are Forex and cryptocurrency traders. They do it so codedly that no one knows what they do even their fellow workmates.

It is very much possible for a banker to do or invest in online business or businesses. The only thing is the banker might not be that active as in spending a lot of hours on the business. There are automated businesses, there are business that just require your sign in for about 2-3 mins.

Collect all personal details. Banks are required, by regulation, to verify your identity. ...
Choose a bank online. You have to pick a bank before you can start banking online. ...
What are the kinds of accounts you need? ...
Fill out your submission. ...
Support the account for you (s).

Online business banking offers many of the same services as traditional business banking, such as a business checking account, but the banks' operations are entirely online. You apply for an account on the banks' website and, once your account is approved, access it via a web browser or mobile app

Yes a banker can go into online business only if he wants , tpwe all know bankers are always busy at work from morning till non, but they can spare some minutes To update their online business sites and they can alsodo that at night.

Your ability to be able to engage in online activities solely depends on your role in the bank, if your role has to do with constant engagement with clients and customers then you have to do online activities during the weekends, but if you engage with clients only at intervals, then you can take some time to do the money making stuffs online and at weekends too.

As a banker, one can enter into any others business while at other job, one can be a sleeping partner in some of the small business, as an investor, as an consultant, and many more.
The only thing that required to do this is the passion.

I am saying all this things as my personal experience, as an Analyst in MNC and also from a reputed business family. I am involve in two profession as a businessman and an Analyst. But this required lots of hard work and etc. You will get to know when u do.

Even though I now that banking work exsost much of time. It is possible for you as a banker to start an online business. You have a break at a working places and still can be home the advantage of online business is the it is always active you start your business at all times.and that can help you as a person with the

Last edited:
It will be difficult, a banker jobs is very time consuming, and any business require time and dedication for it to become successful, a person that intend to do such will have to be very good at time management.

It will be difficult, a banker jobs is very time consuming, and any business require time and dedication for it to become successful, a person that intend to do such will have to be very good at time management.
You are absolutely right Because those working in the bank have to give a lot of time in the bank So it will be difficult for them to work online. Maybe he can work online by managing his time

Online!!!! Its just not possible that way because the stress you go through attending to customers from morning till evening then u have to rearrange and make calculation of your tell gore will you be able to be none in online activities.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back